#1 2010-08-23 12:32:40

During last nights TFHC the following comments were made:

By: stormlover on 8/22/10
Never thought I would say this but I actually felt bad for Cara this week at BOS meeting. At least she can say second. She sure is out of her league and should step down.
By: robertslager on 8/22/10
Hi, stormlover. It's funny you said that because I said something similar right after the meeting on Thursday. It's becoming painful to watch her week after week. I'm not trying to be mean. But if she doesn't understand what an easement means she has no business being a selectman.

First, all anyone has to do is watch the tape and she seconded every motion Walter made. There were only three of them last week so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the Clerk makes the motion and the member present seconds it. Everything passed or was postponed, Jane as Chair shouldn't second motions (reference Roberts Rules of Order). Who do they think did the seconding?

Second, if you rewatch the meeting Cara did not question what an easement is, you just have to love how these people twist things. She questioned whether the BOS was certain the Town owned the property to which Jane (in her usual condescending tone) replied of course why else would NStar send this letter asking us to grant an easement. The matter was postponed and good thing because guess what? THE TOWN OF WAREHAM DOESN'T OWN THE LAND THE ONSET FIRE DISTRICT DOES AND GUESS WHO FIGURED THAT OUT? YUP, CARA.

Word on the street is that she went to the Assessors office and asked who owned the property at the address. The property didn't show up in the database. She called the Plymouth County Registry of Deeds who referred her to the on-line database which she searched and found out the property was taken by imminent domain by the OFD in 1926.

Bobo, care to comment? You owe this woman an apology. If nothing else it will be fun to see how many excuses he can come up with as to why he shouldn't apologize even though he is absolutely wrong.

Furthermore, according to a source close to the situation NStar has already been notified and remedied the problem. The easement will now go to the proper authority The Onset Fire District.

#2 2010-08-23 13:56:44

Thanks Ilive...

#3 2010-08-23 15:54:31

How can this town expect to shine when so many dim bulbs are lighting the way? Shine on Cara! Please light the way.

It seems to me a good board of selectmen surrounds themselves with smart, capable people. I believe the two selectmen to be replace this spring are afraid of smart people. I believe this is the reason we have lost so many good people and why Cara is given such a bad time.

Cara, please keep up the good work.

#4 2010-08-23 21:55:08

Bobo? Plenty of time to write another self serving article but not a word about you and your storm loving buddy's inaccurate statements?

And here I was thinking that after over 4 hours without power certainly Bobo would have at least acknowledged his error. After all doesn't he claim to only make honest mistakes?

Now the truth about Bobo is being revealed. Vile.

#5 2010-08-23 22:02:52

AGAIN WITH THESE DOLL HEADS. AND WHAT AGENCY DID YOU REPORT THEM TO? YOU CALLED THE POLICE OVER A POEM BUT NOT DOLLHEADS? FUCKING PIECE OF LYING SHIT!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com