#1 2010-08-17 08:53:07

Once again the local lunatic rag writer is drinking the Kool Aid and spewing his hateful self through his poison pen.

His latest brain fart compares Wareham to cities like Bell, CA and he even takes quotes from people who commented on that situation situation and tried to say how easy it could be Wareham!

Here are his examples of corruption:
The library budget soared to a million dollars under MJP. I invite the Halifax Village Idiot to call around and see what other library budgets are, you might be surprised to find out that in most of our neighboring communities the citizens value their libraries. Mostly because they understand the importance of lifelong literacy (it will prvent their kids fom growing up to be like you Bobo, and that is important to parents today, you are the poster child of what no one wants to send off into the world).

Tommy Joyce was sued for discrimination. Really? And how convenient that you leave out the who. Yes, there is a long history of corruption behind that situation, unfortunately for you Bobo it doesn't involve the former Chief. But I will say that a good friend of the Donahue's got a sweet deal out of that!

More later, my grandchildren want to play pin the corruption on the Bobo.

#2 2010-08-17 10:00:58

He is so self-absorbed that he wants everyone to know how important he is and his "paper".
Apples and oranges, numbnuts.
You are as important to Wareham as a pile of cat crap someone steps in...now that's a story!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com