#1 2010-07-10 08:09:46

It is confirmed, another person from citizens for citizens has quit the COA. This past Thursday morning the person from citizens who sits at the desk and answers the phone quit because of Marcia’s yelling and verbal abuse. When most of the staff arrived at the office this person had already quit and made her way over to the TA’S office to complain about Marcia and how abusive she is to her staff. I will try to get the exact details about what was said. I know she had called her staff stupid numerous times in the past.

Once again I would like to point out that these people from citizens are all seniors who have some financial problems and really need their jobs and the money they earn.

I find it interesting that Marcia can be fired from the library for falsifying documents. But our TA doesn’t think that the director of the COA whose job it is to provide for and to help protect seniors shouldn’t be fired for verbally abusing the seniors that work for her, or verbally abusing some of the volunteers that have worked for the coa in the past. Now I know for a fact this woman complained to the TA so he knows what is going on. He knows that just two or three weeks ago another person from citizens, another senior quit because of verbal abuse and yet he does nothing. After this latest incident I really am shocked that citizens isn’t considering pulling everyone from the COA. They are a state agency that knows it is illegal for anyone to be verbally harassed in the work place.

I also think that the TA should look into the records at the COA. I have been told that Marcia is also a little creative when it comes to keeping certain records for the COA. I’ll post more on that on the other post about her being fired as library director.

#2 2010-07-10 10:36:38

DONT WORRY MARNY I BELIEVE GRIZZY'S TIME IS UP WITH ALL TOWN DEPTS INCLUDING THE COA.

#3 2010-07-10 18:05:37

It should be, falsifying documents is a termination, period.

#4 2010-07-11 07:09:00

I totally agree iliveinazoo.  If you have done something wrong that is bad enough to get you fired from one department then you should be fired from all positions. If she has falsified documents at the library what makes you think she hasn’t done the same at the COA to make herself look good.
What Marcia doesn’t understand is that when people quit they are really angry and they talk to people and tell people things that are going on at the COA.

#5 2010-07-11 09:07:50

If this lady has falsified documents to a government agency, State or Federal, is a criminal offense. She needs to be turned into the authorities, and anyone protecting her is as culpable...accessories after the fact.
FIRE her now.
It's real easy: "You are fired".
See?
Simple, huh?
SOMEONE take charge....it's beginning to look like a freakin' circus!

#6 2010-07-11 10:32:37

Dan what do you mean beginning to look like a circus!!! This passed being a three ring circus a long time ago.

Last edited by marny (2010-07-11 12:39:15)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com