#1 2010-07-06 20:24:17

TO WAREHAM WEEKLY , SLAGER SAYS HIS NEWSPAPER IS ON ITS KNEES , HEMORAGING MONEY , BEGING PEOPLE TO ADVERTISE IN HIS PAPER HIS TRANSMISSION GONE ON THE FLAGSHIP PAPER CAR  GONE  PEOPLE ARE WISE TO HIS LIES, ADVERTISERS DO NOT WANT TO ADVERTISE IN A PAPER  THAT PRINTS LIES AND ARE AFRAID IT WILL AFECT HIS BUSSINESS ,WHICH IT WILL I PERSONALLY WILL NOT VISIT A BISSINESS THAT ADVERTISES IN THE RAG, HE SAYS HE MIGHT CLOSE HIS PRINT VERSION  OF TEH PAPER ,     CARA ,STEVE AND WALTER NOW IS THE TIME TO CALL FOR THE TOWNS ADVERTISING TO BE SWITCHED TO THE NEWS PAPER OF RECORD IN WAREHAM WITH THE MOST READER CIRCULATION IN TOWN , WAREHAM WEEKLY CIRCULATION APPROX 8K , COURIER LESS THAN 3000 AND THE RAG ABOUT 300 PAPERS ONLY READ BY THE LOSERS OF WAREHAM , THE RAG IS GOING DOWN PEOPLE , NOW HE HAS KNOW CAR TO GO TO SELECTMENS MEETINGS  , TOUGH BREAK YOU LIEING FAT BASTARD , , NOW YOU WILL STAY HOME AS THE NANNEY , EATING BAGELS AND CREME CHEESE ,NO NEWSPAPER WILL HIRE YOU IN THE AREA , YOUR WIFE HAS A JOB IN BOSTON ,   LOOK IN TO THE MIRROR YOU FAT PRICK YOU ARE WASHED UP A TOTAL LOSER LIKE YOUR FATHER, I DONT THINK YOU WANT TO BE AROUND WHEN WE THROW  OUT YOUR PALS JANE THE CRIPT KEEPER AND BRENDA THE LOUD MOUTH FROM BROCTON , THE LAST FEW WEEKS WE  HAVE SEEN THERE TOTAL MELT DOWN.

#2 2010-07-06 20:33:15

GEE SLAGER I HATE TO KICK SOMEONE WHEN THERE DOWN BUT IN YOUR CASE I RELISH KICKING YOU WHEN YOU ARE DOWN  , TO BAD ABOUT THE SHIT WAGON LOSEING THE TRANSMISSION , HEY I DONT MEAN IT I RELISH IN YOUR MISSERY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO THE TOWN OF WAREHAM AND ITS CITZENS.

#3 2010-07-10 06:53:58

From Wareham Week: 7,500 copies a week. If the town has to publish legal advertising in a local paper, it should be one that has a high circulation. How can this be verified? The BoS must require copies of printing invoices. Truth over lies.

"Wareham Week quietly turned 6-months old on June 21. Quietly because we were too busy doing all that is needed to make our next six months as successful as our first.

But we want to take a few words today to thank the people of Wareham and Onset for their readership, their advertising support, and their feedback of all types.

And we'd like to share with you some numbers that make us very proud: Our first "press run" in January was 4,000 copies. Not a particularly scientifically selected number, but it felt like a good starting point. Today, you are holding one of 7,500 copies of this week's edition. Still not a particularly scientifically selected number, but apparently the number that people want to read.

We distribute copies to more than 130 different locations throughout town every week. We restock the supermarkets and several other high-distribution locations throughout the week. Our press run has headed up week after week as, on Sunday after Sunday, we have run out of restock copies and we've found ourselves driving around town to scrounge excess copies here and there to resupply Stop & Shop and Shaw's!

Who says no one wants to read newspapers anymore?!?"

#4 2010-07-10 07:34:29

WHILE STACKS UPON STACKS OF BOBO'S PAPER SIT UNTOUCHED. THAT BOBO IS HARD COLD FACTS!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com