#1 2010-07-07 06:41:03

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH I'm Bobo!  WAAHHHHHH!!  I'm diabetic so I should get away with anything wahhhhhh!!!  The power elite is trying to take over the universe and I'm the only one who can stop them waaahhhh!!!  I don't read the blog anymore but I still respond to each and every word written over there waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!  Please don't take away my town legal advertising then I might have to get up off my big fat ass and get a job waaaaahhhhhhhhhh I work 70 hours a week and my paper still looks like it was typed by a chimpanzee waaaahhhhhh did I mention I'm a diabetic? waaaahhhhh oh and by the way, I'm a diabetic!  waaahhhhhhhhh

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-07-07 06:48:11)

#2 2010-07-07 06:45:34

Waaahhh...they should pass a constitutional amendment that gives people with low glucose tolerance special rights and shit waaaahhhhh

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-07-07 06:47:00)

#3 2010-07-07 09:01:35

I am Hamatron5000....and damn proud of it!!

#4 2010-07-07 09:11:48

It should not be a surprise. Bobo loves to say LOOK AT ME! I AM FIGHTING FOR ALL 10 OF THE PEOPLE WHO READ AND BLOG ON MY WEBSITE. WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD! We need about 2000 more people, but if you just keep supporting my paper and help me convince people I am not a raving lunatic, we can take over Wareham. Look at how awesome I have ran my company! We can apply the same management practices I use to the town of wareham! Imagine how great that will be! My good buddy Brucey can help. He knows how to handle his finances and is good with people! We might have the MWF people as our PR.

#5 2010-07-07 09:22:17

Waaaahhhh!!!!! did I mention I have diabetes? Waaaaaaaahhhhh!  Diabetic people shouldn't have to be responsible for anything they do waaaaaahhhhhh!!!  WAAAHHHHH I can't eat hot fudge sundaes everyone pity me waaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

#6 2010-07-07 10:20:01

He is a waste of human space on the Earth.
One time I thought he might grow out of his self importance when he had is ass kicked so many times, but he didn't learn...he actually thrived on it.
He is gone...soon.

#7 2010-07-07 10:31:12

" But I want to be crystal clear about something: I don’t plan to go anywhere just yet. The job isn’t finished. I will push myself as hard as possible until the corruption of the past finally sees the light of day. That day is coming. It’s inevitable. Despite every underhanded attempt to crush the truth, the power elite cannot stop it now. "

Let's recap. Two former Selectmen are gone. One finished 4 out of 5 in the April election. He now writes a column for Bobo. John D is now looking for a job because he was voted out. maybe this is what Bobo is talking about? Is it possible he is on our side and helping to root out the corruption? Jane is now quoting his newspaper on Tuesday night. Is he now after her?

Maybe we should be thanking this clown for helping us root out the corruption? He is doing a bang up job!

Come on Tin Foil Hatters! Get out there and support your fallen leader! He promises results and never delivers!

#8 2010-07-07 10:37:48

I have not posted much lately but he is loosing friends and informants very fast. even Marcia is not talking to him.

#9 2010-07-07 11:00:46

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/svhswiki/images/8/83/Brimley_MrKuoSVHS.jpg

"This here is Wilfred Brimley, telling you just cuz you got the diabeetus don't mean you gotta be a bitch about it."

#10 2010-07-07 12:43:26

Stick around Bobo. We are not finished embarrassing you. Keep making predictions. Keep hyping the two remaining selectmen. Everything you touch turns to poo. You were instrumental in bringing out the vote in April and with your unlimited ability to piss people off, you can help in April 2011. Now that you have Brucey holding hands with you, it makes the job easier.

You have the intellect of a bottle cap. Keep going until you have proven to every citizen in wareham that you are a tick.

#11 2010-07-07 14:31:21

"I understand why these people want the Observer gone. I have understood that from the very beginning. This newspaper threatens their belief that power in Wareham should belong to them. This newspaper threatens their belief that they can crush anyone who stands in their way."

If we wanted to crush you, we would have done it by now. You are a punchline to a poorly written joke. There is nothing threatening about you. Do not kid yourself!

Here is a lesson for someone who couldn't find his ass with both hands. The power in Wareham belongs to the citizens. The very same citizens who embarrassed your friends Brucey and John Boy. The very same citizens that will finish the job in April 2011. All the bs you sling only makes it easier. No one listens to you. the 23,000 hits you receive on your website translates to 10 people chatting on Sunday night and 22,990 people who want to see your latest pile of steaming horse crap. They aren't buying subscriptions, they are browsing. The stacks of unwanted papers continue to mount.

Where is Paul Shooter when you need him?

#12 2010-07-07 14:38:13

Ham, your “teaser” about this article forced me to take a look at it. (Sorry Molly et al..) I was struck by the absurdity of one statement made by the tacky tabloid writer: “I am also tired of the constant claim by political partisans that the Observer lies about everything. I’ll make this very simple. The Wareham Observer has been in existence for nearly four years. During that entire time no one, and I mean no one, has ever offered a shred of credible evidence that the Observer has lied about anything. Case closed.”

Let me give you all a just a few “lies” along with the “credible evidence” to disprove them. I’ll start small and work my way up. I apologize for the length of the post.  By the way, I've got a million of 'em, but this is all I had time for!!!

LITTLE LIE: In the June 18th edition of the tabloid we find, “Local resident Thomas Bicki, who operates a septic system business, approached the Board of Selectman Tuesday night during “Citizens Participation,” inquiring about the remaining sewer capacity of the town’s Pollution Control Facility.”

Credible Evidence:  Tom has been a college professor since he obtained his doctorate in 1981.  He teaches geology, environmental science and soil science. He left the classroom for several years to work as the Senior Scientist in the Environmental Affairs division of Ocean Spray but then returned to the classroom. He retired at the age of 55 and collects his university pension.  I have been married to the man for 35 years and believe me, he does not now, nor has he ever operated a septic system business. You might say this is merely a factual inaccuracy, but it is not secret in this town what Dr. Bicki’s profession is....and isn’t.

BIGGER LIE: In the November 18, 2009 issue of the tabloid we read “An Observer investigation has revealed that the tangled web of the Spinney Memorial Library project began with an attempt to defraud the state out of $537,130.
    Nearly a year before the Board of Selectmen were approach by the Friends of the Wareham Free Library about the possibility of turning the Spinney Memorial Library building into a branch of the Wareham Free Library, then selectman/library director Mary Jane Pillsbury filed an application with the Massachusetts Public Library Construction Program seeking full funding in the amount of $537,130 for “a branch library for the Village of Onset.”

Credible Evidence: Here is a copy of the email sent to Brenda Eckstrom (who made the original inquiry about this while clearly NOT getting involved in day to day!!) from Patience Jackson of the Mass. Board of Library Commissioners. It clearly states that NO APPLICATION WAS FILED by MJP or anyone for that matter asking for “full funding.” NOTE: the date of the tabloid is 8 days after his “source” Brenda got this email. Hmmmm.

“From: Jackson, Patience (BLC)
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:51 PM
To: 'Brenda Eckstrom'
Cc: Waltos, Rosemary (BLC); Wade, Beth (BLC)
Subject: RE: Previous applications for Library construction grants

Hello, Ms. Eckstrom:
1.  The construction files indicate that the Wareham Free Library did
indeed file a Letter of Intent for Planning and Design in October, 2004....The long and the short of it is:  No application for Planning and Design was filed in that grant application round.”

BIGGEST LIE OF ALL:  On November 14, 2009, Wareham learned from the tabloid the following claim, “From 1995 to 2005 more than $3 million was laundered from the Wareham Free Library under the direction of former director/selectman Mary Jane Pillsbury, who died last year. At least 123 people were reportedly involved in a highly sophisticated operation in which large portions of private donations were returned immediately to the donors, who in turn declared 100 percent of the donation on their tax returns. The amount kicked-back to the donor in cash varied from 50 to 75 percent, depending on the amount of the donation. The greater the donation, the higher the percentage would be. Many donors preferred making frequent smaller donations so not to alert the attention of the Internal Revenue Service.
     The remaining amount was then split evenly between Pillsbury and the board of library trustees and the Friends of the Wareham Free Library.
    The list of people involved included current and former town employees, current and former members of town boards, members of the media, Wareham police officers, school officials and employees and prominent members of the community.”

Credible Evidence: All of the evidence to disprove this LIE is in the hands of James Lavin, the forensic accountant and former FBI investigator working for the Inspector General’s office. He also has all of the information that I have presented on this blog in the past about how the copy machines worked and how library books are paid for with tax payer dollars including whom to contact to verify same.  The Friends, former trustees and Library Foundation have been voluntarily working with the IG’s office since January. We have met with the investigators and have had many phone calls and emails. They have all of the financial records of these organizations. This will be proven to be the BIGGEST LIE of them all. CASE CLOSED!!!

#13 2010-07-07 16:31:37

I love you, Nora.

#14 2010-07-07 19:58:42

SLAGER DOESNT READ THIS SITE ANYMORE, BUT "SOMEBODY" EMAILS HIM ALL OF ITS CONTENTS.

OH BOBO PLEASE STOP THE LIES, YOU KNOW YOU READ THIS SITE. MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP READING EMAILS ABOUT THIS SITE. ITS THE SAME THING.

#15 2010-07-07 20:23:22

Mayor McCheeze wrote:

BoBo Quote " But I want to be crystal clear about something: I don’t plan to go anywhere just yet. The job isn’t finished. I will push myself as hard as possible until the corruption of the past finally sees the light of day. That day is coming. It’s inevitable. Despite every underhanded attempt to crush the truth, the power elite cannot stop it now. "

!

BoBo is becoming more and more deranged.  I think his entire world is now the rag and the uptight tin head following....someone get him a bagel and go out and find him some advertising.

#16 2010-07-08 06:17:48

SLAGER YOU ARE A HORSES ASS, IF YOU ONLY PRINT 300 PAPERS AND WAREHAM WEAKLEY PRINTS 8  000 PAPERS , THEN YOU ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PPER BECAUSE YOU ARE CHARGING FOR PAPERS NOT PRINTED AND NOT READ , WHILE YOUR INITIAL RATE  MIGHT BE CHEAPER , WITH  YOUR LOW CIRCULATION RATE YOU ARE FAR MORE EXPENSIVE .  PLEASE MOVE THE TOWNS ADVERTISING OUT OF THE RAG.

#17 2010-07-08 07:34:48

Too funny. This is from the blog comments by the tacky tabloid writer.

"1. Yes, I made an error in a Gov. 101 column on deadline a few weeks ago. I acknowledged the mistake the following week. I would assume that Bicki, an alleged English teacher, would know the difference between a mistake and a lie. But apparently not."

And here is the "correction."

"In last week's Gov, 101 Thomas Bicki was mistakenly referred to as owning a septic business. He works in the cranberry industry. The Observer regrets the error."

As an English PROFESSOR, I do know the difference between a mistake and a lie. I also know the definition of a journalist!!!

Here are the facts, folks. Tom's last day working in the cranberry industry for Ocean Spray was August 6, 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reporting that Dr. Thomas Bicki is a professor with expertise and research in the field is not nearly as dramatic as saying he owns a septic system business (who vocally oppose Brenda's wacky nitrogen system) or works for the EVIL cranberry growers!! Mistake?  Outright lie? You decide.

Gotta love that investigative journalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nora Bicki (2010-07-08 07:43:23)

#18 2010-07-08 08:07:03

NORA BOBO NEVER READS THESE BLOGS ANYMORE LOL

#19 2010-07-08 08:38:28

People I think the important thing to remember here is that Bobo has diabetes.  When you have diabetes, you have special rights.  You can make up stuff and say someone works in an industry they never worked in.

#20 2010-07-08 08:41:42

Hardly breaking news but Bobo is a drama queen who lives and breathes for the conflict his lies create.

The little lies - intentional but dismissible as mistakes - generate the biggest uproar and distract attention from the loch ness monster lobster lie.

The DOR will audit Mark Andrews' grim work here sooner or later and we'll all see it.

#21 2010-07-08 09:30:06

Now Ham.....

Remember the admonition to " comfort the afflicted".

This poor, downtrodden individual is no doubt afflicted. Afflicted with that horrible diabetic neuropathy. In most patients, it occurs in the extremities, esp. the feet, with dire consquences.

BoBo, being 'unique' as he is, has it backwards. The diabetic neuropathy has struck above the neck, below the bald spot, and between the ears. this causes that area of the anatomy to go numb; hence the term: "numbskull".

There is little any of us can do to address this affliction which plagues the BoBo. You can, however,

VOTE !!!!!

APRIL 5, 2011

GAG THE RAG !!!!!

#22 2010-07-08 10:40:59

You the MAN, Nota!!

#23 2010-07-08 12:53:11

I did a count of Bobo rags and a count of Wareham Week this morning. Bobo lied.

#24 2010-07-08 13:18:00

I heard diabetes affects your math skills.

#25 2010-07-08 13:47:48

Mayor McCheeze wrote:

I did a count of Bobo rags and a count of Wareham Week this morning. Bobo lied.

LIED??? I'm sure you meant he made a factual inaccuracy!!!

#26 2010-07-08 14:15:21

Bobo clearly missed his true calling, he should have been a fiction writer.

The whole world doesn't know what it is missing, here are a few examples of his potential:

How to have a successful black book market when competing with Wal*Mart.

How to embezzle 3 million dollars worth of nickles from a copy machine.

How to waste tax payer money by making false allegations.

How to make something out of nothing, sub title, silent alarms go off for all sorts of reasons.

Need I go on?

#28 2010-07-08 21:49:34

Just to give you an idea of how big his ego is, he moved the story about Eckstrom and the sewer meeting down the list and put his article patting himself on the back as the lead story. Imagine a newspaper that starts with a ME ME ME story. Any questions why no one reads what Bobo writes?

Ego + Lies = Failure

#29 2010-07-08 22:43:38

Awright already, we made Little Bobby cry. Can we leave the fat fuck alone to play with himself a while? There's other fish to fry. Thank you.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com