#1 2010-07-03 08:49:45

If Brenda and Janey are so anti-blogger, then why did they kiss Warehamprophetess' butt when she came in to whine about kids with saggy pants on Swifts Beach?

Oh right, because the Prophetess supports them politically.  There you go.

#2 2010-07-03 09:01:15

Warehamprophetess wrote:

Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.

Just doesn't seem fair.  The prophetess has the ear of Janey and Brenda, while the McDonalds get grilled like the Spanish Inquisition.  The McDonalds never did or said anything that comes even remotely close to the above hateful words.

I guess it just all depends on whose campaign you support around here.

#3 2010-07-03 09:08:12

There are places for the certifiably insane.

#4 2010-07-03 09:20:55

/

Last edited by tmvoter (2010-07-03 09:34:35)

#5 2010-07-03 19:53:09

Well...I guess the Lord took his loving hands off Warehamprophetess this past election.  Rather cruel, don't you think?  Take her all the way to believing she might be the winner and then dropping her like a lead balloon....that Lord of yours just built you up to let you down....

#6 2010-07-03 21:15:14

Yes, Lynn is certifiable, let's all thank God that she didn't get elected. That is a miracle.

What I find interesting is that Jane mentioned how Liz "stopped" the rag from being delivered to the Meals on Wheels, isn't Jane's husband a frequent blogger on the hate site? Wasn't the rag the place he took out a full page ad, full of all sorts of crazed rantings and compared himself to Job? Liz prevented the warped Donahue message from reaching countless housebound, vulnerable seniors. Pity pity. Jane should have abstained.

#7 2010-07-04 09:29:45

WASNT IT MR AND MRS EX MODERATOR WHO ALMOST STRUCK A POLICE OFFICER ON A FIREWORKS DETAIL LAST NIGHT. TRAVELLING AT AN EXCESSIVE RATE OF SPEED, GOING RIGHT BY AN OFFICER WHO WAS TRYING TO STOP HIM. THEN CONTINUED RACING UNTIL ANOTHER OFFICER JUMPED IN FRONT OF THE CAR AND STOPPING HIM. I GUESS THEY DONT BELIEVE RULES APPLY TO THEM. THANK GOD NO ONE GOT HURT

#8 2010-07-04 12:53:46

WHO WAS DRIVING JANE OR JOHN, YES  THIS PREVOUS BOARD OF SELECTMEN ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE ABOVE THE LAW  BRUCIE SPEEDING PAST AROUND AN AMBULANCE RITE OF WAY ,DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM ,  SO JANE DONAHUE IN A CAR DRIVING AT EXCESSIVE SPEEDS  WHERE THERE WERE A LOT OF PEDESTRIANS  WALKING ,QUEEN JANE DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM I AM CHAIRMEN OF THE BOARD OF SELECTMEN , BROBALLY STILL STEAMING WITH  THE MCDONALDS  GOING   ON TOWN COMMITEES, INSTEAD OF DIVERSETY OF OPINION ON TOWN COMMITEES WE WANT  THE SLAVINS ON ALL COMMITEES WAS A BREATHALIZER TEST DOWN ON THE DRIVER.

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-07-04 12:55:49)

#9 2010-07-05 12:14:24

IT WAS JOHN D. , IT WAS EITHER HIM OR SIDESHOW BOB

#10 2010-07-05 15:19:42

CURLEY WAS PROBERLY FIGHTING WITH HIS WIFE  OVER HER BEING ANTI BLOGING SINCE HE IS ALWAYS BLOGING ON THE RAG WEBSITE, SHE ONLY MEANS CURLEY NOT TO BLOG ON BILLS SITE I AM SURE SHE THINKS IT IS OKAY TO BLOG ON THE RAG WEB SITE ITS ALL ABOUT  BINING A HIPOCRIT , ,YOU KNOW.

#11 2010-07-05 15:23:11

SHE WAS  PROBERLY  YELLING AT  HIM I PUT YOU THREW  LAWSCHOOL AT YOU COULD NOT PASS THE BAR YOU STUPID ASS AND HE YELLS AT HER LOOK CRIPT KEEPER , ITS NOT YOUR LOOKS THAT KEEPS  ME IN THIS MARRIAGE  ITS ABOUT THE MONEY.

#12 2010-07-06 08:11:17

By: teacher91 on 7/5/10
Hey Robert......incredible weekend! I am just powering up my computer for a while at the Pavillion here at the park. I was Home last night all ready to chat when I saw it was postponed! LOL

TEACHER YOU HAVE NO LIFE WHATSOEVER! WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE!

#13 2010-07-06 08:12:10

OH AND BY THE WAY WE ALSO LEARNED THAT SAUVEGEAUA IS ON VACATION THIS WEEK AND WILL NOT WRITE A COLUMN

INSERT JOKE HERE

#14 2010-07-06 08:13:33

IT ALSO SEEMS FROM THE COMMENTS THAT A PAPER SHUTDOWN WILL OCCUR IN THE NEAR FUTURE. IT SEEMS BOBO CANT KEEP UP WITH THE PACE, AND HE IS BEGGING HIS NUT CHAT FOLKS HELP WITH HIS ADVERTISING SO HE CAN SIT ON HIS FAT ASS ALL DAY.

LOW OVERHEAD BOBO?

YOU OFFICE IS A TOILET

#15 2010-07-06 08:46:50

By: robertslager on 7/5/10
I've also heard that Wareham Week claims to have a circulation of 8,000. That's absurd. I'd love to see some evidence of that. The cost to print 8,000 full-color pages each week would be cost-prohibitive given the relatively small number of ads and the fact that the paper is free.

Looks like "De-Nile" isn't just a river in Egypt.  Is this moron for real?  Everytime you open up Wareham Week, you see enough ads to choke a horse.  Each week they have new ones.  They've picked up just about every business that USED to advertise in the rag.

Give people a good product and they'll support it.  Give them shit and they'll walk away.  Bobo, it must be great to live in fantasyland.

#16 2010-07-06 08:53:39

By: robertslager on 7/5/10
I have been a little hesitant to ask this question, but if any of you folks really want to help keep the paper afloat for the long-term I could use some help doing advertising. If you are interested, e-mail me or give me a call. I'm not sure this is the proper forum to have a detailed discussion. One of the problems I am facing is that I am burning out on the 60-70 hour a week pace this job requires.

"60-70 hour a week pace!"

Excuse me for a minute.....BAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Bobo, what the hell are you spending 60-70 hours a week on?  That time sure as hell isn't spent on production values...or proofreading...or fact checking...or journalism ethics training...or anything else that would make a decent paper.

Bobo 1 hour a week typing in your moronic ramblings and 69 hours a week eating bagels and staring at Sweet Brucey pictures in your bathroom office doesn't count as a 70 hour work week.

#17 2010-07-06 09:06:04

Sweet Brucie took a vacation from paying his taxes.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-07-06 09:52:55)

#18 2010-07-06 11:49:40

BRUCIE OWES 181 K IN TAXES AND YET BOBOS FAT BASTARD WRITER IS GOING ON VACATION, ISNT HE ON VACATION ALL WEEK ,HE HAS NO JOB.

#19 2010-07-06 12:02:50

SO SLAGER IS BEGGING FOR ADS IN HIS PAPER , ALL THE ONES IN HIS PAPER ARE FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE CANCELLED THEIR ADDS  LOOK AT WAREHAM WEEK PUT OUT A GOOD PAPER AND THEY WILL ADVERTISE  THAT PAPER IS FULL OF ADDS,                 ON ANOTHER NOTE THE FAT BASTARD  SLAGER ROLLING  TRASH RED MINI VAN  TRANSMISION IS GONE , NEEDS A NEW ONE ,OH BOO HOO TUBBEY  TOUGH SHIT  ,MAYBE HE CAN HITCH A RIDE ON A  GARBAGE TRUCK , WE WILL NEVER  KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, MAYBE MOMMEY WILL BUY OLE TUBBEY A  NEW TRANSMISSION  ,IS  SHE  TAKEING OLE  LARDO  TO DISNEY THIS  YEAR , SLAGER SAID  HE USED TO  SELL 10 K PAPERS A  YEAR AND YET WAREHAM WEEKLY  SAYS  THEY SELL  8 K A MONTH  BUT HE DOES NOT BELEAVE  IT LOOK ALL OVER WAREHAM  MORE WAREHAM  WEEKLYS  AND  JUST A FEW  PILES  OF WAREHAM  OBSERVERS  GATHERING DUST.

#20 2010-07-06 19:15:43

Hey Ham!

If Wareham Week has picked up "just about every business that USED to advertise in the rag", then why is the Town of Wareham still advertising in the rag?

My understanding,  some years ago, was  that the choice of Town advertising, including legal ads, was to be placed in the local "paper of record". Then, it was the S-T. How can anyone in their right mind consider the rag to be a newspaper of record? Propaganda sheet ? yes. Serious newspaper which might qualify as the local newspaper of record? That's a big NFW, doncha think?

#21 2010-07-06 19:23:18

Good question, Nota.  It's hard to make the argument that the paper that is run out of a Halifax toilet and gave us the likes of infamous imaginary reporter "Paul Shooter" is the "paper of record."

#22 2010-07-06 20:39:35

THIS WAS A POLITICAL FAVOR FROM THE PREVIOUS BOS

#23 2010-07-06 21:57:39

It can't be a good feeling for him to know that Wareham Week accomplished in 6 months what he couldn't in 5 years.

#24 2010-07-06 23:34:34

The BOS are obligated to make sure the legal advertising concerning issues of Wareham are published in a reputable, well circulated, viable, stable newspaper. It would not be out of line for the BOS to ask for RFPs' for legal advertising and require a P&L statement by the bidders to ensure  financial stability and a reputable study of circulation by the bidders.
The lowest bidder is not always the best bidder.

#25 2010-07-08 06:44:29

I AGREE WITH DAN ,            CARA , STEVE AND WALTER PLEASE DO WHAT DAN SAID ABOVE ,YOU CAN BRING THINGS UP AT SELECTMENS MEETINGS , AND JUST NOT DO WHAT JANE BRINGS UP  ON HER AGENDA, TAKE THE ADVERTISING OUT OF THE RAG AND MOVE  IT TO  WAREHAM WEEK OR THE COURIER, THE TOWNS AVERTISING SHOULD NOT BE IN A PAPER  THAT LIES AND DISPARGES WAREHAM CITZENS , WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE 3 OF YOU TO PROVIDE LEADERSHIP IN WAREHAM AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE CHANGE YOU ALL PROMISED THAT WOULD HAPPEN IN WAREHAM IF WE VOTED FOR YOU  ALL , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK  CARA , STEVE AND WALTER.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com