#1 2010-07-04 07:29:37

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

Happy Fourth of July---as you all know, last year on this date, I declared independence from the rag. Many of you have done the same and some have actually called the rag irrelevant now due to its low readership and sales.  If you haven't declared your independence from the rag, do so today. Clean your life of the lies, factual inaccuracies, libel and defamatory comments. You will feel truly free.

Speaking of freedom, Freedom of Speech is undoubtedly one of our most cherished freedoms. In the year 2010, that means blogging.  That's right. Blogging today is comparable to yesterday's soap box or street corner, or dare I say, rag. We fought for this freedom and we should not give it up without a fight.

Everyone agrees that Americans should not be punished for exercising their freedom of speech.  Yet, that is exactly what is happening to people who blog on this site.

I am now declaring that it is time for a Revolution.  We must revolt against those who are impinging on our rights as American citizens and citizens of this fine town of Wareham. We must never forget. We must depose those who punish people who exercise their freedom of speech by blogging their opinions and revealing truths on this site.

No one is forced to read this site. If you don't like it, don't read it. But don't try to keep us off committees which are part of our town government. You are no better than the King of England. You remember him. He got the boot, lost his power over us and lost his colony. 

We must learn from this lesson and never let it happen on our shores again. Vote April 2011, or recall the people who are now in power who are violating your rights by punishing you for exercising your Freedom of Speech.

Enjoy your celebrations of Freedom today. And continue your defiance by blogging the truth. The truth will set us free. Free from the corrupt, evil, vengeful, spiteful selectmen who our punishing our loyal bloggers.

#2 2010-07-04 08:16:35

Semper Fi, Molly...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com