#1 2010-06-29 10:06:06

Greetings Peace Bloggers.

This is the Ham of Peace with hot breaking news.

Pretell, peace bloggers, who do you suppose is still listed as Wareham's Chief of Police with civil service?

Why, that would be noneother than one Tom Joyce, even though he retired over a year ago.

You see, peace bloggers, the rules are this:  When a police chief retires, the town is supposed to contact civil service to notify them of the retirement.  They can then hire a temporary chief and are required by law to call for a civil service test for the chief position within 6 months.

Civil service would require the town to do this except for one little problem - they still think Joyce is the chief of police, because the previous board of selectmen (aka "the former dictatorship) never fulfilled their legal obligation to notify civil service of Joyce's retirement.

Gee whiz, I just hope some concerned citizen doesn't complain to civil service about this, because that would probably lead to certain members of the former dictatorship being up the proverbial shit creek without a paddle and...well, you know how I worry about them.

#2 2010-06-29 10:25:17

THESE LOSERS NEVER PLAYED BY THE RULES , BUT NOW THEY MUST THE BOARD OF SELECTMEN  MUST CALL FOR A CIVEL SERVICE TEST, MAYBE WE NEED TO LOOK AT THERE COMPUTORS .

#3 2010-06-29 10:39:31

THE SELECTMEN WILL HAVE TO CALL FOR A CIVEL SERVICE TEST THEY CANT LEGALLY PUT SOMEONE INTO THAT POSITION WITHOUT HAVEING PAST THE TEST FOR WAREHAM.

#4 2010-06-29 10:40:42

MORE GOODIES FOR THE POLICE ,WAREHAM WILL BE GETTING ATV AND MOTERCYCLES  FOR THE WAREHAM POLICE FORCE.

#5 2010-06-29 12:39:43

Hamatron5000 wrote:

When a police chief retires, the town is supposed to contact civil service to notify them of the retirement.  They can then hire a temporary chief and are required by law to call for a civil service test for the chief position within 6 months.

What are the consequences of telling the Commonwealth's Civil Service Board to go fuck itself?

#6 2010-06-29 14:18:44

From you, Bill ~ there are no consequences.  However, since some of us are on the BOS's "hit list" we should probably put it in a different manner.  I would write an e-mail and a letter if someone would post the addresses.  I'm too lazy today to look them up.

I find it hard to believe - not really - that Tommy is getting his retirement check every month and no one bothered to look up his status before processing his retirement.  MASSASSACHUSETTS. how we love thee!

I think that I would write to them about how the BOS has f__ked us and that the BOS should go f__k themselves.

#7 2010-06-29 17:34:23

Ham of Peace here.

As a Ham of Peace, I beg you all, please, don't write any complaint letters to Massachusetts Civil Service Commission, One Ashburton Place, Room 503, Boston, MA 02108.

The thought of Hypocrite Elitists having a bad day is too much for this Ham of Peace to bare.

#8 2010-06-29 20:28:12

Ham of Peace, I promise that I will write a peaceful complaint letter.  Thank you.

#9 2010-06-30 07:58:16

I am Hamatron5000.

#10 2010-06-30 15:07:08

You can write all the letters you want  but Chief  Stanley  can be latterly transfered from North Andover to
Wareham. All legal and buy the book. I can see that anger and resentment is clouding your thought process.

#11 2010-06-30 17:54:54

LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY MISSED THE POINT COMPLETELY

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com