#1 2010-06-30 06:45:22

WHO TRY TO SERVE IN WAREHAM GOV., WELL JANE AND BRENDA I AM NOT INTIMADATED  AND I DOUBT ANY OTHER BLOGERS ON THIS SITE ARE INTIMATED , LADIES WE ARE GOING AFTER YOUR SELECTMAN JOBS NEXT APRIL.

#2 2010-06-30 07:55:33

Better start now...it won' be easy to beat the money machine that Jane will have. Brenda will be kicked under the bus, and her "friends" will disappear in droves.
NOW is the time to pick two candidates for Selectman and start to run NOW....It takes months, not weeks or days....ask Steve Holmes...ask Cara Winslow

#3 2010-06-30 08:32:34

I hope that good candidates will start stepping forward.

Holmes and Winslow did the tough part.  Each were willing to step up knowing that it was possible one of them might win only one seat and have to be sentenced to the fate of serving on a board with Sweet Brucey.  I can't imagine a worse fate than that but they stood up to the challenge.

The next two candidates, when they win, will find themselves with three colleagues that have brains and integrity and will be people that they can actually work with.

Let's get to work on this.  Toss out the last two cogs in the Hypocrite Elite machine and then Wareham can finally get to work cleaning up the mess these clowns left.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com