#1 2010-06-21 08:06:36

wareham is down  at least 10 or more full  time police officers  and none are at the police academy , wareham should  have at least 44 police officers and we are down at least 10 police officers  ,that means we have around 34 or so .this with a town with the 2nd highest crime rate in plymoth county. plymout on the other hand has 100 police officers ,yet we our down  10 police officers  , is crime takeing a break in wareham , i fear for the safety of our town and the safety of our officers , yet we deemed it necessary to spend 7500 hundered more dollars on the computor audit , wa reham elected these 4 buffons who have brougt wareham down to its knees , 2 our gone and 2 more togo, we also have a descimated  muncipal maintenance dept , a decimated library and a school dept on its knees  , i lay the blame at brendas and janes foot steps for this malfeance , come april we will toss them out and begin the process of rebuilding wareham.

#2 2010-06-21 21:01:00

I heard rumor today that Lt. Wallace is gone.  When I asked, do you mean he has retired?  The answer was no.  I then mentioned that he can't be fired unless he does a major boo-boo, which I don't think you will see him do.  The rest of the answer was that the P.T. Chief and his stoolies are going to "set-up Lt. Wallace in a bad way and that's how they will fire him".  I personally can't see Lt. Wallace doing anything illegal or immoral.  The P.T. Chief should look at his stoolies for that.        Witch Hunt!

#3 2010-06-21 21:17:36

Maybe they didn't need to get all new uniforms for the bike cops.  I shouldn't have said that, the are good guys and they earn every penny they get.  But....do we really need sirens on bikes?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com