#1 2010-06-19 19:42:02

Let me get this straight...

A woman getting sexually assaulted by a police officer IS EQUAL TO....

Town employees surfing the web, shopping online, and possibly "running a business?"

By the way, that case isn't a covered-up "dark time" in Wareham.  The story was well publicized when it happened, AND again when Perry ran for State Rep.

#2 2010-06-20 13:10:47

LETS NOT FORGET THE TIN FOIL HAT CLUB WHO UNDER THE COMMENTS ARE PRAISING SLAGER FOR "EXPOSING" THIS COVER UP.???? UMMMMM THIS STORY WAS WELL REPORTED THE 18 YEARS AGO IT HAPPENDED. GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID

#3 2010-06-20 13:53:47

what does brucie do for a living, does he sponge off his wife, did he pass the bar exam for lawyer, have watched the list no brucie passing the bar exam , is he like donahue who also did not pass the exam. and sponge off there wifes.

#4 2010-06-20 14:01:28

Why doesn't Sweet Brucey get a job and pay his taxes?  He owes $181,000 and he'll never make that much working for Ragserver Multi Media, unless the government accepts payment in cream cheese.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-20 14:02:44)

#5 2010-06-20 18:18:53

Keep in mind, none of these beacons of knowledge lived here then so of course it is news to them!

#6 2010-06-20 19:04:46

Just a wild shot in the dark but suppose this sudden interest in Tom Joyce has any bearing on North Andover Police Chief Rick Stanley's drunk driving arrest and the letter he was compelled to publish apologizing to entire town for his noteworthy behavior?

#7 2010-06-20 20:40:05

By: robertslager on 6/20/10
If the town reaches the $7,500 limit, let's find 1,000 people to "gift" $10 each to the town for the specific purpose of continuing the audit. I don't believe there is any reason that could be prohibited unless three selectmen vote against it. I would like to hear them justify that decision.

OH PRICELESS.... HE BOBO TRY PAYING YOUR 5600 DOLLARS IN BACK RENT YOU OWE YOUR FORMER LANDLORDS. TRY PAYING YOUR STATE FILING FEES LIKE EVERY OTHER BUSINESS HAS TO IN MASSACHUSETTS.

#8 2010-06-20 20:43:01

I just sent to following e-mail to Winslow:

Dear Ms. Winslow,

Members of Observer Media's LIVE CHAT are wondering why you did not attend a recent round of interviews for the new library director position. Would would please explain why? Thank you.

Robert Slager

WELL LETS SEE BOBO MRS WINSLOW TOLD HER FELLOW BOS MEMBERS WHEN SHE WAS AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE INTERVIEWS. AND GUESS WHEN JANE SCHEDULED THE INTERVIEWS?????????? YOU GUESSED IT THE TIME THAT MRS WINSLOW SAID SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND. I GUESS JANE/BRENDA MADE CERTAIN MRS WINSLOW WOULD NOT ATTEND. GOD PEOPLE ARE YOU THAT CRAZY?

#9 2010-06-20 20:46:58

I think putting a cap on the amount was worth lifting the scope of the audit. Just my opinion. I don't know what $7,500 will buy, but if a consultant makes 100 per hour to look at the data that's 750 hours. That's a good chunk of time.

CHRIST BOBO IS THIS WHY YOU FAILED TO PAY YOUR RENT? WITH MATH SKILLS LIKE THIS I CAN SEE WHY YOU ARE BEHIND IN YOUR BILLS. THE CORRECT AMOUNT IS 75 HOURS NOT 750. DOPE!

#10 2010-06-20 21:35:18

If he wants to write about/expose old news, as he usually does, maybe he should research the era when DOR had to come into town (assessor's dept.)!

#11 2010-06-20 22:15:27

"That's 750 hours" Bobo says.

Oh my God....BAHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's some hysterical stuff right there. 

God, you gotta love the math skills of a paper run by a guy that had rent problems and has a columnist that owes $181,000 in taxes.

#12 2010-06-20 22:16:21

"Would would explain why?" asks Bobo.

Holy crap, his proofreading skills are as bad as his math skills.

#13 2010-06-20 22:19:06

IHS, that doesn't surprise this Ham of Peace.  Of course they scheduled it when Mrs (Not Ms) Winslow told them she couldn't attend...otherwise, her presence might put a crimp in the "rubber stamp the Merrimack candidate" plan.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-20 22:20:07)

#14 2010-06-20 23:57:23

If I was Mrs. Winslow I would start to be concerned by the sick obsession he has with her. But IHS you are correct as Mr. Winslow did tell me that Mrs. Winslow had scheduled time off from work to be at the interviews during the hours she was told they would be held (I think he said Thursday or Friday afternoon). A day or two before the interviews she received an e-mail advising that the interviews would be in the morning.

As it turns out, for those of us who are friends with her on Facebook, she attended a funeral that morning for her bosses son. She set it as her status that day. Mr. Winslow said that she had originally planned to change her work schedule but upon learning of the untimely death of her bosses son she choose to attend the funeral.

Just to give a little insight to the TFHC, for years I worked for a community north of here and whenever there was a search committee they consisted of various department heads, elected officials, community members, and for some positions union officials. If there is any conflict of interest it lies squarely with Mark Andrews who worked as the Finance Director of Lawrence and has a candidate he claims to be from the Merrimack Valley, does anyone know anything more about this candidate? He is the only one who can hire. A search committee is an advisory committee and Andrews does not have to even consider their opinion.

What I think is interesting is that the TFHC and Bobo are so impressed with Mr. Holmes, a man who can think for himself only when his thinking aligns with the Brenda/Jane stars? Let's just hope he keeps to his word and doesn't allow a single red cent to be spent on any more witch hunts!

Finally, what has Mr. Cruz done to them lately? Why do they keep insisting that he will vote along with the others? Does he get insider info that the rest of the world doesn't?

#15 2010-06-21 00:53:43

iliveinazoo wrote:

If there is any conflict of interest it lies squarely with Mark Andrews who worked as the Finance Director of Lawrence and has a candidate he claims to be from the Merrimack Valley, does anyone know anything more about this candidate? He is the only one who can hire. A search committee is an advisory committee and Andrews does not have to even consider their opinion.

I heard that the "Merrimack Valley candidate"..was the library director (or something) in Lawrence..and I believe the hiring advisory committee was supposed to narrow it to 3 candidates..and Andrews would make the final decision. The advisory committee (I believe) consisted of iChief Stanley (of the Merrimack Valley), and "The Great & Wonderful Biz", and Brenda, among others. I expect Andrews' "boy" to come "highly recommended" by the advisory committee, and easily make it to the final 3..Andrews will hire him..and he'll make more than we'd want him to...just like Burke. Anyone wanna bet?

TBW
P-SPAN

#16 2010-06-21 07:03:41

WELL LETS SEE WHAT DOES A PART TIME POLICE CHIEF ,AN ACOUNTANT WITH OUT A DEGREE, BRENDA WH, AO  SCREWED THE WAREHAM LIBRARY, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PICKED THE LIBRARY FINALISTS  , MY GAUD  WHY WAS NOT SOMEBODY FROM THE FREINDS NOT ON THE COMMITEE  ,,WHY WAS NOT A LIBRIAN GROM ANOTHER  TOWN ON THE COMMITEE, A WAREHAM RESIDENT WHO USES THE LIBRARY NOT ON THE COMMITEE , SHALL I SAY RUBBER STAMP PEOPLE , WILL WAREHAM NOW BE KNOWN AS LITTLE LAWRENCE . IF WE ARE TO RID OURSELFS OF THIS CRAP REMEMBER THAT LAWRENCE HAD A ELECTION AND THREW OUT THESE LOSSERS ,AND NOW THEY ARE MOVING TO WAREHAM, NEZT APRIL THERE  WILL BE AN ELECTION AND I KNOW THERE WILL BE  2 MORE WOMEN  COLMUNISTS AT THE RAG NAMED JANE AND BRENDA,                 ALSO SEE THAT ADD FOR THE BARBOR SHOP SLAGER RUNS THESE 2 ADDS  ,THE BARBOR CANCELLED HIS ADD MONTHES AGO YET  HE RUNS THESE ADDS FOR FREE , SUCH A  NICE  FAT  GUY ,

#17 2010-06-21 07:56:42

IHL is right what the hell does Chief Stanley, Biz or Brenda know about running a library? Here’s a thought why not ask library DIRECTORS from neighboring towns if they would be nice enough to help with the interviews.

Bobo doesn’t really care how much the audit cost the town of Wareham and that would be because let me think…. Oh yea he doesn’t pay taxes in this town it’s not his tax money that is paying for the audit.

Liz do you know if the person who runs the barber shop wants his ads to continue to run in the rag?  Did he cancel his ads because he doesn’t want to be associated with the rag?

Last edited by marny (2010-06-21 07:58:41)

#18 2010-06-21 08:08:51

i here  he lets it in because its free ,i dont no why he cancelled it

#19 2010-06-21 10:33:12

Ham of Peace here.

The Ham of Peace has some thoughts:

1) I already knew a month ago when I heard the words "candidate from Merrimack" who would get the library job, and now that P-SPAN tells us this person may be also be from Lawrence, well, that just seals the deal, doesn't it? 

2) We should erect a big giant sign by the Wareham exit on 495 that reads - "Welcome to Wareham!  The Land of Milk and Honey for Every Flunky Within a 50 Mile Radius of the New Hampshire Border!  Come on in, our money's fine!"

3) If Bobo is worried about extra audit money, maybe Sweet Brucey could pay his taxes and then Wareham could apply for a $181,000 government loan.  Maybe the stimulus package has special witchhunt grants.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-21 10:34:02)

#20 2010-06-21 10:50:02

I have no doubt the good people of Wareham would not be able to raise at least $10,000 more. An account could be set up at a local bank. I'd give free full-page color ads for the cause.

Bobo, you'd give free full color page ads to a kid's lemonade stand just to try to make people think you have an ounce of support.

#21 2010-06-21 10:54:53

Wow those tin hats hats need to add some extra tin foil to their hats.  I just read that they are now demanding that the Federal Government confiscate Winslow's blackberry because they want to read all of her personal information. (Isn't it way overdue for the state department of mental health to get involved with these morons?)

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-06-21 11:14:12)

#22 2010-06-21 20:55:47

P-SPAN wrote:

iliveinazoo wrote:

If there is any conflict of interest it lies squarely with Mark Andrews who worked as the Finance Director of Lawrence and has a candidate he claims to be from the Merrimack Valley, does anyone know anything more about this candidate? He is the only one who can hire. A search committee is an advisory committee and Andrews does not have to even consider their opinion.

I heard that the "Merrimack Valley candidate"..was the library director (or something) in Lawrence..and I believe the hiring advisory committee was supposed to narrow it to 3 candidates..and Andrews would make the final decision. The advisory committee (I believe) consisted of iChief Stanley (of the Merrimack Valley), and "The Great & Wonderful Biz", and Brenda, among others. I expect Andrews' "boy" to come "highly recommended" by the advisory committee, and easily make it to the final 3..Andrews will hire him..and he'll make more than we'd want him to...just like Burke. Anyone wanna bet?

TBW
P-SPAN

I found out today that we have a young man (40) who is a carpenter and is cetified to be a building inspector.  He applied, don't know when, and one of the questions was:  "If your friend did something without getting a permit, or was constructing something wrong, what would you do?"  This young man said he would make him stop and either get a permit or show him what he was doing wrong.   He didn't get the job.  He went to college for building, etc..  He attends 40 hrs of classes a year to maintain his certification.  Go figure, guess he just doesn't know the right people.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com