#1 2010-06-11 12:47:51

RUMOR HAS IT THAT GARY OF HARBOR MASTERS DEPT WILL BE OFFERED THE ACTING DEPT HEAD OF THE SEWER DEPT, IS THIS A KISS OF DEATH ,  BMEMEMBER THAT THE REFFERENCE LIBRIAN AT THE LIBRARY WAS MADE ACTING DIRECTOR AND WAS TOLD SHE WOULD NOT GET THE FULL TIME JOB AND WAS NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN TOHER OLD JOB ,THEREFORE WAS OUT OF A  JOB ,  SOUNDS LIKE A CON JOB TO ME.

#2 2010-06-11 14:40:01

When did this happen?  Where did this information come from?   NOT GOOD if it's true.  I have to agree with you, ihl.

Garry would make a great harbormaster for Wareham.  He is 100% dedicated to this town.  He lives here, owns a home here and "pays his taxes" here.  He's young with a lot to offer us.  Garry Buckminster for Full time harbormaster.

#3 2010-06-11 15:59:14

The Real Question: Who is carpetbagging crony or local halfwit they have in mind for the Harbormaster's job?

I shudder as type this but can you picture Alan Slavin in uniform?

#4 2010-06-11 18:04:16

It'll probably go to some Merrimack Valley lackey that knows how to paddle a canoe.

#5 2010-06-11 21:01:47

billw wrote:

The Real Question: Who is carpetbagging crony or local halfwit they have in mind for the Harbormaster's job?

I shudder as type this but can you picture Alan Slavin in uniform?

I heard our P.T. Chief has been asking his police officers about their boating experience.    I know one was asked, but he had to refuse.  It may be just "rumor" that he has asked anyone else, but I doubt it.

Slavin in uniform?  How about one with horizontal black and white stripes?  Oh, sorry - that one might go to the P.T. Chief.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com