#1 2010-06-08 12:54:42

m   ike flattery saw your posting about face book  and authrozed use of the library name ,i say you are a trouble maker and a stooge for jane and brenda , i dont care a rats ass what you have to say , you probally have never used a libreary ,  cease and deceas you trouble maker  , do some good for wareham and stop causeing trouble , i am still wateing when the freinds of the library will get to use the wareham free library and i am looseing my patience , cara ,steve and walter when will this sham end and the freinds be allowed to meet at the library , surely you dont beleave the scam story given a few weels ago by andrews ,  cease and descist mike with your crap..

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-06-08 12:56:21)

#2 2010-06-08 13:53:30

I read a week or two ago about a fund raiser for the Wareham seniors that was going to be held at the Elk's Lodge.  I'm ashamed to say I didn't read it, just gave it a glance.  Who sponsored this?  Is this the function that was spoken about earlier, where Grizzie hasn't turned any money over yet?  I thought that the town said any donations, COA, Library, etc. were to go directly to the town.

On a nicer note...........the new library in Onset looks fantastic!

#3 2010-06-09 07:47:02

Beach…. The latest fund raiser at the Elks you are referring to was organized by the Friends of the Elderly. Larry Gaines is now working with the Friends and has been the driving force behind the fund raiser. As I said in another post Larry is a strong supporter of the elderly and was upset when the money raised by the COA wasn’t given directly to the poor seniors in town. The Friends of the Elderly are not under the control of Marcia or the town and can give and do give what ever money they raise directly to the seniors in need.

#4 2010-06-09 11:21:17

Thank you Marney, today's S-T's has a notice on page A7 under the special adverising feature, DISCOVER THE GATEWAY......AND TRITOWN.

It states:  FRIENDS OF WAREHAM'S ELDERLY & THE ELKS LODGE IN WAREHAM PRESENT A ''COUNTRY DANCE 7 PIG ROAST'', to be held on June 19th.

I have heard of his work for the seniors before (Mr. Gaines).  So basically, he has bypassed "The Friends of the Elderly - AKA Grizzy's pocketbook" by calling this "The Friends of Wareham's Elderly".  If that is true, kudos to Larry.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com