#1 2010-06-06 18:37:36

The Ham of Peace here with a hot news tip!

Sources indicate to this Ham that Mr. TA reached an agreement that Brock Tucy would resurface Maple Springs Road.  However, Brockton Brenda has reportedly gone over the heads of Mr. TA and her fellow selectmen, calling Mass Highway and telling them to do it!

Isn't this interference with day to day affairs, something selectmen shouldn't be doing? 

Inquring minds want to know.

This has been the Ham of Peace, with a Peaceful Report.

#2 2010-06-06 18:58:01

I HEARD THIS ALSO IT SEEMS THAT SAGUINET AND ANDREWS WERE UP ON MAPLE SPRINGD RD AND WERE UNHAPPEY WITH THR CONDITION OF THE RD AND HIRED TUCEY TO FIX THE RD ,WHEN BRENDA HEARD OUT ABOUT THIS  SHE  WAS MAD AND CALLED MASS HIGHWAY,I SAY BRENDA I OVERSTEPPING HER AUTHROITY. SHE IS NOT THE TA  AND AT THE VERY LEAST SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD A VOTE OF THE  ENTIRE BOARD WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS, SHE IS A VENGFUL PERSON,FILLED WITH HATE OF MR TUCEY ,SHE AND  HER FREIND  MS BINDAS WANT TO PUT TUCEY OUT OF BUSINESS , I THINK  THE ENTIRE BOARD SHOUL REPRIMAND HER THIS COMING TUES.

#3 2010-06-06 19:03:43

HAM OF PEACE~~~~~~~

I think you wrote something wrong.  You really meant to say, "THIS IS INTERFERENCE WITH DAY TO DAY AFFAIRS, SOMETHING SELECTMEN SHOULD NOT BE DOING."  This needs to get to Steve Holmes so he can see how Brenda really works.  She isn't as smart as he thinks.  Sorry, Steve, you know I love you, but.................Brenda is Bad.

Wow, a feel of peace just washed over me!  Thanks Ham

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com