#1 2010-06-01 08:35:28

On this past Memorial Day weekend, it is fitting to note that during a similar summer 70 years ago the Axis powers were formed.  Germany, Japan and Italy comprised those major forces. Of the Allies, the United States continued pulling itself together following devastating depression.

Much like our last election this April, we've been afforded an opportunity to pull ourselves from depression. In and of itself, it is victory but not the kind of victory that will be required to free Wareham from the grip of those who intend to continue misusing it for their own gain at the expense of its citizens.

Like the Axis, both Jane and Brenda represent the primary political group. Andrews, Sanguinet and Biz represent the second; and lastly Stanley represents the third. Each of these groups care principally for themselves. Whether it is proving political points in a school bus controversy, hiring their own cohorts in front of our faces to the dismay and ruination of some of our own or  if it is blaring their sirens to trump their own bombastic visions, these groups cannot be permitted to continue unhindered.

Their mantra remains the same (L)ies, (A)rrogance, (M)isinformation and (E)vasion. There's been so much that's been left in their wake, it's almost too much to choose from. Where does one begin and then to fix it?

I implore Mr. Brady to help our community and create a meaningful forum to help bring the citizens together to this end. Initiating participation throughout all levels of our community can help make our lives fuller and less subject to the fears imposed by others.

#2 2010-06-01 09:46:08

getting rid of sanguinet and andrews would help also .

#3 2010-06-01 09:54:33

Alright, a meeting hall rental is simple enough. Consider it done.

This time, though, it's a PUBLIC meeting. Everyone is welcome.

We need to discuss and nail down an agenda. Let's get to it.

#4 2010-06-01 10:02:53

b brady if you need money for the hall rental put out a box out front i am sure people would  drop  money into the box to defray costs i know i would.

#5 2010-06-01 10:25:02

with the florindo fireing ,the takeover of the pier by jane and brenda clones, THE LIEING TO CARA BY THE TA , THE HIREING OF HIS FREIND IN THE BUILDING INSPECTORS DEPT WE KNOW  CHANGE WILL BE HARD, BRENDA AND JANE CONTROL THE COMMITEES , THE TOWN DEPTS , AND THE TA AND I WANT CHANGE A MEETING IS IN ORDER,WE NEED CRUZ,CARA AND STEVE TO SPEAK AT THAT MEETING ,LETTING US KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING AND I RESPECT THERE OPINIONS.

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-06-01 10:27:03)

#6 2010-06-01 11:50:10

The other meeting was public, for the most part.  The only people not wanted were the Bagel Biting Barracuda Boy and his now ex-selectmen buddies.  That's understandable.  They've done so many nasty things that most upstanding citizens find them to be so physically repulsive that they don't want to be in the same room with them.

#7 2010-06-01 11:51:39

In retrospect though, the shameless racebaiting they engaged in - claims of mass protests that never came - was one of a few major blunders on their part that cost them the election.

#8 2010-06-01 21:27:38

Why is our new Building Inspector driven to work and driven home from work by his wife.  Has anyone seen him driving a vehicle?  Just curious.  They could be a one car family so my apologies if I seem to be barking up the wrong tree.  This would be due to all the lies coming from town hall, I guess.

#9 2010-06-01 21:32:17

Maybe he and the TA met at the safe driving course you take after a DUI!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com