#1 2010-05-26 13:48:50

Bobo the Clown has called for people to turn their backs on Cruz. 

Bobo, I thank you for proving the point I've said all along.  Disagree with the Hypocrite Elite, even in the slightest way, and they'll do everything they can to ruin you.  Cruz has backed you clowns more often than not, but a little disagreement, and boom, you guys toss him under the bus. 

Bobo, I would also like to thank you for securing an early defeat for your candidates in the April 2011 election, just as soon as the residents of Onset read your column.

Will Brenda and Janey stand by Cruz or by the Hypocrite Elite's Out of Town lackey?  Stay tuned.

#2 2010-05-26 15:40:38

Where's the love  for "Cape Verdean Businessman" Walter Cruz gone??..Bobo should be shown the door like his race-baiting buddy Donahue was!!..anyone notice the side-bar between the two losers at TM the other night??..two douches supported by their wives!!

#3 2010-05-26 16:25:31

Bobo has made a serious mistake. He isn’t satisfied that he has attacked some on the most respected people in Wareham with his library fabrication. Now he is attacking one of the most respected people in the Cape Verdean community.  Bobo made a comment about “respect being earned’, Mr. Cruz and his family earned the respect of the people of Onset and Wareham long before Bobo was even born. I hope Cruz sues him for defamation of character.

#4 2010-05-26 17:27:00

OH HAM ITS MUCH WORSE IN HIS COMMENTS, JUST READ:

By: 4dognite on 5/26/10
I would hope that Mr Cruz will submit a public apology to each and every member of the CRC. This diverse group of experienced mature adults have had their integrity called into question by Mr. Cruz.Mr. Cruz is a selectman who has voted one way on articles while at a BOS meeting and votes the opposite at TM. Integrity, Mr Cruz? Integrity is synonymous with incorruptible, are you a man of integrity? Prove it.

By: waterside on 5/26/10
maybe we should recall cruz

By: 4dognite on 5/26/10
Mr Cruz has lost the respect freely given to him by many. Such a pity.

BOY I THOUGHT THEY WANTED AN INDENPENDANT VOICE? DISAGREE WITH THE HATEBLOGGERS AND SUDDENLY YOUR A DISGRACE TO THEM. SPEAKS VOLUMES HUH MR CRUZ?

#5 2010-05-26 19:14:23

I find it amusing that the troll is so frustrated and finally facing the end that he attacks anyone and anything that he can think of because he doesn't have any real news.
A newspaper requires what?
News.
A newspaper-web site requires what?
News.
What we have is a frustrated man on his way out that is desperate to sell any newspapers he possibly can, even $100.00 per week, to keep him in groceries.
I cannot believe he is still in business.
I thought maybe he was being "washed", you know, where dirty money gets washed through an alleged legitimate business, but then I realized that NO-ONE would be dumb enough to support, finance and keep this guy in business.
Someone is bound to get him soon. His landlord, the State, the tax people, whatever...he is desperate and done.
Poor dumb ass goes after a man that is respected by the entire community. The only criticism I have ever given to Mr. Cruz is that he wouldn't stand up and speak up when the former BOS existed, and the squeaky voiced, teeny little hands, lisping Chairman of the BOS ran his mouth off and no one shut it....other than that, I have never criticized him.
I think he has found his voice and his confidence and his knowledge that he has fellow Selectmen that are really interested and concerned about the future of Wareham.
He doesn't have to prove himself to anyone anymore...he has already paid his dues. Who criticizes him? A failed "businessman" that will realize what he has done when his final source of income disappears when the Town sends out RFPs for the purpose of publication of legal notices via viable and recognized newspapers.
You know..real newspapers?
The troll's "paper" doesn't qualify.
In my opinion.
Hope Mr. Cruz knows who he can really trust.
I think as a successful businessman, he probably understands completely.

#6 2010-05-26 19:40:23

Dan, you have more faith than I do.  What's to stop jane, brockton and the TA from continuing to fund the rag?  Now, that should be the true ethics complaint.

#7 2010-05-26 20:32:46

Mixie: Three votes.

#8 2010-05-26 21:33:03

danoconnell wrote:

Mixie: Three votes.

Dan, you still have more faith.  What's to stop the gruesome trio from giving the advertisements to the rag under the guise of ' BOS doesn't get involed in daily decisions'?

#9 2010-05-26 22:31:35

Maybe Mr. Cruz is free of the bully and feels more comfortable. Plain and simple. Human nature to feel fear and then eventually be free of the harrassment.

How sad. I applaud him for growing in the position. It isn't easy.

#10 2010-05-27 09:03:04

I'm normally against extra rag distribution, but this calls for an exception.  Everyone should make extra copies of this column and pass them around town, especially in Onset, and make sure people know that this nastyness comes straight from the former dictatorship's mouthpiece.

The April 2011 election just got alot easier.  Thanks Bobo.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-05-27 09:05:47)

#11 2010-05-27 09:07:06

By: CoachTP on 5/26/10
Cruz has become a disgrace. I am my own man now reads I am their man. Integrity is a word that can no longer be used in the same sentence as Walter Cruz. Walter you were supposed to lead not be led.

MORE CRUZ BASHING BY THE HATEBLOGGERS. AND BOBO WHY WONT YOU TALK ABOUT THE 5600 DOLLARS YOU SAID YOU WOULD PAY LAST APRIL? WHY BOBO ?

#12 2010-05-27 09:12:13

These people don't have one ounce of integrity put together.  They should consider getting some integrity before they insult another person's integrity.

They have proven what the Ham of Peace has said all along.  Disagree with them and they ruin you.  You could agree with them 99 percent of the time and that 1 percent disagreement will drive them bonkers.

Cruz has given them a ton of support, he even went out and held signs for their candidates on election day.  Did any of the tin hats bother to do that?  No, but Cruz did.  Doesn't matter to them though, he dared to disagree with them once or twice and now they're going mental.

#13 2010-05-27 15:45:49

Coach Tp doesn't even live in Wareham does he? Why is he commenting about one of our selectman?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com