#1 2010-05-19 12:54:15

In Brucie's latest rag rant, he descibes how the current form of government can be changed by voter petition, but here's may favorite part....

There is about 45 weeks until the next
election. If just 25 voters would seek just two
signatures per week until that time then
around 2,340 signatures would be secured (passing the 15 percent threshold). That’s certainly not insurmountable. In fact it would
be quite easy. The petition question for
signature would be “would you allow the voters of Wareham to have a say in the form
of their government by sighing this petition?”

Well, Mr Fomer Selectman who was all about "transparentcy" why ask such a confusing and vague question?!

How about the petition questions reads; Do you support changing Wareham's form of government to a mayoral form of government?

That's a truthful statement of your intent! Of course you question would garner more signatures because of it's deception.

Wareham is not as dumb as you think.  And by the way, weren't you appointed to fincom in the same manner you criticize? Hmmm? Your also one to cast stones about ethics.

#2 2010-05-19 13:06:58

HE IS A SUPER DUPER ASS HOLE.

#3 2010-05-19 13:41:57

The Earth's circumference is about 24,900 miles..not 186,000...Einstein.

TBW
P-SPAN

#4 2010-05-19 14:33:05

Ok,

It has been 45-50 years since sophomore college physics (Ugh!) and senior Physical chemistry (bigger Ugh - who needs the Laws of thermodynamics, anyway).

But... I do remember that 186,000 miles per second is the speed of light thru a vacuum. Now, Brucie would be very familiar with this principle of physics, having watched & measured light as it speeds thru the vacuum between BoBo's ears.

surely we can forgive a minor error of this sort. After all, having BoBo as a lackey for all those years would confuse anyone.

#5 2010-05-19 14:39:35

Thoughts about Sweet Brucey, Ex-Supreme Overlord of the Now Free Republic of Wareham,

1)  Good God, an ethics lecture from Sweet Brucey of all people?  Excuse me for a minute....BAHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

2)  If Sweet Brucey thinks the finance committee is doing a bad job and wants to know who's to blame, he should feel free to look in the mirror.  Didn't he and his other board members appoint them?  Didn't the previous finance committee members grow so tired of being undermined at every turn that they finally gave up and resigned on town meeting floor?

3)  Pay your taxes.

4)  Pay your taxes.

5)  Pay your taxes.

6) Get a job

7)  Pay your taxes

8)  Get a job and pay your taxes.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-05-19 14:49:49)

#6 2010-05-19 14:54:44

Sweet Brucey wrote:

What do you suppose the reaction would have been in some political quarters if I, as chairman of the BOS, had loaned $10,000 to another member of the board?

My reaction would be, "Oh praise Jesus!  If he has $10,000 to loan out then he must have FINALLY gotten a job and will leave Wareham the hell alone!!!"

#7 2010-05-19 15:03:11

Sweet Brucey warning others that they might get voted out of office.  Come on, is this column for real?  Is it supposed to be comedy?  Well, even if it wasn't meant to, it sure made me laugh.  Thanks Sweet Brucey, you keep warning OTHER people that they might get voted out of office.  You don't know anything about that at all, do you?

#8 2010-05-19 15:07:23

Brucey finished behind the 'Dirt Thief"..enough said..

#9 2010-05-19 15:18:04

1.   25*2*45 = 2250 < 2340

2.   Any petition under Massachusetts General Law Section 43B must contain a sentence substantionally in the form described in Section 15:

"Each of the undersigned requests that the (city) (town) of ______ revise its present charter or adopt a new charter, and each of the undersigned certifies that he is a registered voter of said (city) (town) whose residence addresses at the times set forth below were as shown below, and that he has not signed this petition more than once. "

3.  There may be other mistakes in the referenced article - I confess I never read that source of "material."

#10 2010-05-19 15:28:59

4. "There is (sic) about 45 weeks until the next election."

#11 2010-05-19 16:08:01

Mr. Onset,

The pathetic Potty-Prince gave up on proof-reading eons ago. The BoBo has exchanged a level of professionalism which requires his time & attention, for untold hours spent on the websites of his rivals, er make that superior media outlets. Ergo, the sloppiness, poor quality contol, non-sequitors, etc.

#12 2010-05-19 16:15:16

Can't someone Baker Act them?

#13 2010-05-19 19:12:28

I have not posted for awhile, but I think that people will understand why I have taken "pen" in hand once again.

In the Observer today, Bruce questions my integrity and he is certainly free to do so, but as Daniel Patrick Moynihan once observed  "one is entitled to their own opinion, but they are not entitled to their own facts.

He did have one fact correct, I did loan money to one FinCom member two years ago but completely contrary  to his assertions, I completed the appropriate form, took it to the appropriate body, the Appointing Authority which was then composed of John Donahue, the Moderator, Jim Potter, then Chairman of the Selectmen, and myself.

We discussed the issue, voted on it unanimously and alll signed off and it was left with John Donahue to deliver to the Clerk. 

The Observer is saying that it is not at the Clerk's office, and that puzzles me, and I have sent an email to John and essentially refreshed his memory.

And before anyone starts to jump on John for not doing something (delivering the vote) let's get the facts straight, all three of us will agree that we did meet and voted. And the accepted procedure was for the Moderator to gather up the paperwork and get it to the proper person.  What happened, I don't know, but I intend  to find out

Dick Paulsen

Last edited by Dick Paulsen (2010-05-19 19:14:03)

#14 2010-05-19 19:59:28

Dick Paulsen wrote:

In the Observer today, Bruce questions my integrity and he is certainly free to do so, but as Daniel Patrick Moynihan once observed  "one is entitled to their own opinion, but they are not entitled to their own facts.

Brucie lied?  Get the hell out of here?!!

#15 2010-05-20 08:13:54

BRUCE SMEARED SOMEONES REPUTATION WITHOUT GETTING ALL THE FACTS?????????????????

#16 2010-05-21 10:21:42

Dear Ihateliz:

Calling Bruce an ass hole is degrading those words.  An ass hole is a very important body part thet works hard to do its job - from before we are born to even after we die.

Bruce is a worthless piece of s--t. causing great harm and havoc to everyone in his path who does not goose step to his drum.

He may be gone from that upholstered leather chair on Tuesday nights, but the smell lingers on...

Last edited by mama bear (2010-05-22 09:22:17)

#17 2010-05-25 00:23:55

Bruce won.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com