#1 2010-05-23 22:05:10

By: robertslager on 5/23/10
Rabinovitch will retire in a few years with 80 percent of $150,000 a year. Not bad at all for a guy with the apparent IQ of a squid.
I apologize for insulting squids.

#2 2010-05-23 22:10:51

By: teacher91 on 5/23/10
Telsa, you are right. Adult thinking does not enter in until the brain matures at around 26 now... Brain studies have proven this.

Teacher, I didn't realize Cara Winslow was under 26.

#3 2010-05-23 22:19:37

Slager is an evil distorted being.  He delights in tearing others down... that is all he is capable of doing.   He is threatened by everyone.  Doesn't he get tired of fighting everyone???????

#4 2010-05-24 07:02:08

SLAGER WHEN YOUR FAMILY LOOKS AT YOU IN THE MORNING ALL THEY SEE IS AN ASS HOLE , I BET YOUR WIFE SAYS HOW DID YOUR MOTHER HAVE SUCH A FAT UGLY SHIT FOR A KID , THATS WHY I WHERE MY SONE GLASSSES IN THE HOUSE  SO AS NOT TO SEE SUCH A FAT SHIT IN THE MORNING, THE SCHOOL SUPER INTNDENT IS SMARTER THAN YOU HE EARNS THE FAMILY MONEY OF 150 K  .YOU ON THE OTHER HAND DONT EARN NOTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID ,  AND YES AGAIN YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE.

#5 2010-05-24 07:23:35

The mature and responsible debate society was in rare form last night, in addition to the above quotes here are a few more "gems".

My issue with Cruz is that he's just not consistant. His viewpoints seem to change with the political wind. I would like him to at least explain to all the people who supported him why he has seemingly changed his core beliefs.

Rabinovitch will retire in a few years with 80 percent of $150,000 a year. Not bad at all for a guy with the apparent IQ of a squid.

I apologize for insulting squids.

#6 2010-05-24 07:48:29

The definition of Slager:

Oh, sorry...no words to describe. Nothing is nothing.

#7 2010-05-24 08:28:07

It's incredibly disturbing that he seems to have developed quite an intense hatred of Cara Winslow. It's weird that he's becoming so personal with the insults. What'd she ever do to him?  Oh right, unseated Sweet Brucey.  Watch out Cara!  Hell hath no fury like a Bobo scorned!

#8 2010-05-24 17:03:39

Ham, I agree with you, I did share this information with her husband this morning when he stopped in to leave some pansies for us. He seemed bewildered that anyone could be so hateful. He assured me that she isn't bothered by any of this. Then he said that none of these people know her so they can't possibly know anything about her. But, it isn't just Cara they are attacking, see below:

By: teacher91 on 5/23/10
I wanted to ask you folks about Walter Cruz. What are your thoughts about his performance as selectman, especially recently?

I am hoping I am wrong with this, Robert, but it seems to me he has to be on the "winning" side... Like he needs approval, and that is how he gets it.

By: CoachTP on 5/23/10
I have lost respect for Cruz. He just evades the questions...

By: Telsa on 5/23/10
Walter is fuzzy. Happy to be where he is and he is going to make the most out of it. I am glad he is there because he is the only black person on the board. But .....I hope he doesn't crumble under.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com