#1 2010-05-17 06:50:21

JANE , CURLEY AND HIS DUMB SISTER ON THE FIRE DEPT WERE SEEN TOGETHER HAVING DINNER TOGETHER , AND AS I KNOW THE DONAHUES PLOOTING THE OVERTHROW OF OUR 2 NEW SELECTMAN AND GIVING ANDREW  HIS MARCHING ORDERS , WE IN WAREHAM WHO KNOW THE DONAHUES KNOW THIS IS HOW THEY WORK,DONT TRUST THEM,FIRE ANDREWS, AND RECALL SLIMEY JANE AND THE MOUTH THAT ROARED BROCTON BRENDA,AND A NOTE TO CARA AND STEVE PUT A BOTTLE OF ASPRIN IN FRONT OF YOU ON SLECTMANS NITE ON TUES NITE ,YOU WILL NEED ID THE CRAP THAT THESE 2 WITCHES WIL TRY TO PULL ON YOU YOU WILL NEED IT.

#2 2010-05-17 07:35:44

IHL: I do believe that you are correct. Jane is working hard behind the scenes to make sure these two new voices are silent. Brenda is the mouth, Jane is the brain.

#3 2010-05-17 08:43:49

I'm sure Jane will do everything in her power to silence both of them and even Cruz if he starts to stray from the previous bos's defunked agenda.  She had a taste of it last week and you could tell it was very bitter.  I would bet that Jane will try to eliminate any portion of the BOS meeting that would allow the members to speak freely, and Im sure she will do the same for citizens participation if people start questioning the town managers poor decision process.   He does talk quite often about "going green"  the only thing I'm seeing is green going to his buddys and bad choices.

#4 2010-05-17 09:38:43

I think that  anyone who underestimates Steve Holmes or Cara Winslow is foolish.
I think the TA and a lot of other people are going to have their feet placed to the fire very quickly.
No more excuses..no more lies.
If I was a Selectman and the TA lied to me in front of the entire Town during a televised meeting, he would expect that I would be making a motion to get rid of him TODAY!
Let the vote begin!
Let the new Selectmen have the chance to pull these clowns from the closet and make them answer questions and justify decisions.
Your new Selectmen are business people.
No one in private industry is entitled to a job. That will be the difference upcoming.
Be qualified, be honest, be competent or be gone!

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-05-17 09:39:29)

#5 2010-05-18 08:05:02

You should not forget that the Chairman of the BOS has no more or less power than any other Selectman. The person is chosen as a facilitator...they control and set the agenda, work with the TA to keep other Selectmen up to date on issues, pass out pertinent information and conduct meetings.
If they fail in their job or are surly, unreceptive to the public, try to hoodwink other members, etc., they can be removed by a motion and vote.
I believe that Ms. Donahue had better watch herself and conduct herself appropriately or she will result being dismissed as Chairman. Ask the former Chairman of the BOS how that works and how he liked it.
There are currently three reasonable voices on the BOS, after next year's election there will be five.
No liars needed or wanted, either elected or appointed. No mooches and hanger-ons, con artists and those looking to become rich through appointed positions are needed.
I think a broom is coming and a bunch of garbage will be swept out the front door.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com