#1 2010-05-17 00:12:10

We reelected these clowns twice, remember?

Sauvageau, Ecstrom and the Donahues leave behind a toxic stink that'll linger as long as it takes to convince qualified professionals this town will treat them right.

Rebuilding our gutted government with washed up political hacks isn't the answer.

#2 2010-05-17 06:38:19

BILL WHITEHOUSE IS CORRECT AS LONG AS  YOU KEEP  THE SLIMEY  PEOPLEIN BRENDA , JANE AND ANDDREWS THE TOWN OF WAREHAM WILL NOT HEAL AND THE TOWN OF WAREHAM WILL NOT BO FOWARD AND THE STINK WILL LINGER , GET RID OF THEM NOW.   JANE IS THERE LEADER AND THERE OUR SECRET MEETINGS BETWEEN THE DONAHUES AND ANDREWS AND OTHERS TRYING TO DISCREDIT OUR 2 NEW SELECTMAN AND THIS IS A FACT THATS HOW SHE WORKS , SHE IS THE BIGGEST SNAKE IN THE WORLD.

#3 2010-05-17 07:56:42

Does anyone know any smart people who would be willing to run against Jane and Brenda? If you don’t want the names to go public right now please send me a PM. Whoever decides to run against them has to start organizing as soon as possible.

#4 2010-05-17 08:23:52

i think bill haney would make a good selectman ,he ran before and  got a lot of votes  and with 2 allies we would get something done , i think there are others who would do it now that there are 2 memmbers on the board to help them and that they would not be alone , also bob brady is another who would do good , send your names to marney people if you want to run or if you know someone who would run , also cant tkink of her name but there was a women who ran a couple of years ago  who was on the finance commitee , i liked her she would make a good canditate  , people there will be money for you to run  , there was a great victory ib april , strike now while the iron is hot , i know there are those that think that a recall is devisive , but the other side does not play by queensberry rules , they fight dirty, also there is mr defelice who got over 1300 votes in the last election.  lets recall them now. i know people who would pull the recall papers in a minute ,we just need canditates , let me or bill or marney no .  i know of some one who will rent the redman hall , lets do it nowor forever regret not doing it and haveing another bad year in wareham.

#5 2010-05-17 09:16:57

Let the recall begin!!..who hasn't had enough of the two lovelies (yuk) screwing up this Town??..Are they not enabling the TA to continue making questionable decisions..and lets not forget, neither feels their position should even exist!!

#6 2010-05-17 12:17:07

Sorry guys but I have to disagree with wanting a recall. Who ever runs against Brenda and Jane will need this entire year to get organized, and to meet and talk to the voters. I know you want them out sooner than later but I don’t think a new candidate will have enough time to get their message of change out if we have a recall. You have to remember Brenda is very popular with the seniors. She is smart she is a liason for almost everything to do with seniors. This is just my opinion.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com