#1 2010-05-14 10:59:14

this past tues cara asked t a andrews about voulenteers who were being paid by   reductions in there  property taxes ( a program run by council on ageing) if regular employees wouls be loseing there jobs he said know they would not be , well he lied to her the following day linda florindo  who works at the town pier was called you will no longer be  working for wareham , we will be running the pier with voulenteers , she has worked for wareham 18 years , we can not  let this stand , he is cuuting wareham employees  jobs and wages at the same time he hired his cronies  , andrews tou are a crap ass liar. this  program is run by grisse to hire   retired people , freinds of brenda and janie  , then these people will vote for them,   andrews you have to be fired now.

#2 2010-05-14 11:19:14

This is another vendetta against anyone who speaks out against the tyranny. There is evidence that suggests two informants have been tattling on employees who blog.

#3 2010-05-14 11:51:08

lieing on t v to cara by the t a is preety brazen , i guess some people have not heard there was  an election.

#4 2010-05-14 11:57:51

IS TA ANDREWS WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE OF WAREHAM OR BRENDA AND JANIE , I SAY ITS THE LATTER , HE HAS A ONE YEAR CONTRACT , BUY OUT THE REST OF HIS CONTRACT , IF YOU LIED TO ME ONCE THAT WOULD BE THE LAST TIME YOU WOULD  DO IT,

#5 2010-05-14 12:02:52

LINDA FLORINDO FIRED FROM THE PIER JOB , TRUCK DRIVER  AT MUNCIPAL MAINTENANCE  10 YEARS EXPERINCE , JOB CUT 5.00 AN HR IN PAY  ALL ON TA ANDREWS WATCH, ANDREWS HIRES HIS CRONIE AT 25 K MORE THAN ADVERTISED RATE OF PAY , THERE HAS TO BE A PERSONEL PLAN WITH RATES OF PAY ,WE JUST CANT PAY PEOPLE WHAT THE HELL WE WANT BECAUSE HE IS OUR BUDDEY.

#6 2010-05-14 13:36:06

WOW WOW This is so hard to believe. Andrews must have known Tues that he was going to fire Linda this week. I am shocked and truly amazed that he knew of the upcoming firing of Linda and yet he straight out lied to Cara. Hopefully Cara will have a follow up question this Tues on Linda being fired or let go.

I really wanted to give this guy a chance but things are starting to mount up against him. GEEZ how can he lie like that on TV, it’s not like he mentioned it to someone in passing this lie has been recorded.

Liz was Linda a part time seasonal employee?  If she was only part time I don’t see the difference in paying her or paying the people who work for the tax work off program. The tax work off people are working and getting 750.00 credit towards there property taxes, I think they have to work 100 hours. I don’t if that tax credit is financed by a grant or not or is some kind of state program. If Linda was full time summer help maybe they had to pay her benefits. Doesn’t really matter Andrews said summer workers wouldn’t loose their jobs and he lied.

#7 2010-05-14 15:28:50

full time seasonal worker - 35 hrs per wk.

no benefits

Last edited by Beach Plum (2010-05-14 15:29:32)

#8 2010-05-14 17:17:14

Not firing Linda - just not bringing her back.  Guess they will need to train someone.  Linda trained the new ones.  Linda knows how everything works inside and out.  Wonder what they do when something breaks?

#9 2010-05-14 18:12:45

Too bad Linda was threatened with this just a couple of weeks ago.
Still think vendettas can't be accomplished?
Lots of us know the real story.

#10 2010-05-14 19:31:05

Thanks for the clarification Beach Plum.  Dan quit teasing if you know more please spill it. Who threatened her and why was she threatened.

While we are talking about the senior work off program, I am not at all thrilled that only Marcia decides who does or doesn’t get into this program. There are seniors I know that won’t even apply because they know Marcia is in charge and basically decides who gets in and who doesn’t and where they will work. That is a lot of power for one person. Does anyone know how many people are involved in this program? I know they have mentioned the number at the selectman’s meetings but I can’t remember.

#11 2010-05-14 20:08:19

I have it from a good source that Mrs. Winslow is quite unhappy with the lying TA. Apparently Jane waited until he left last night, trying to prevent her from talking to him? I believe that the TA is taking orders from Brenda and Jane. From what I understand Mrs. Winslow was told by a friend that the TA was actually very good. She tried to get answers regarding Kate's little art show (you know the one held at the library without an MOU) and she also tried to get answers about the sewer plant that is currently being run by no one. That is in addition to her questions we all heard on Tuesday.

Personally I think this is a concerted effort between the TA, Jane and Brenda to block progress. Apparently they aren't listening to the voters. That probationary period is ending quick. Now is not a good time to be pissing the bosses off Mr. Andrews, even political hacks such as yourself should know that. Has he not noticed what has been going on all across the country? Senator Pachecco has competition this year and I think we all know, it is a bad year for incumbents! This is the same Senator whose campaign committee gave money to John Donahue's campaign. That's right folks, people who donated money to support the Senator actually supported John Donahue!

#12 2010-05-14 22:09:06

Mr. Andrews...a "memo" for you..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM

P-SPAN

#13 2010-05-15 06:45:48

I AGREE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO BE SHOWN THE DOOR TOP ON THE LIST IS MR ANDREWS , NEXT IS MR SANQUIST REPLACE HIM WITH VOULENTEERS , NEXT TO GO IS GRISSIE , THEN BIZ HAS TO GO ,THEN THE BUILDING INSPECTOR,  THESE FIVE HAVE TO GO FOR A BETER WAREHAM.                 MR ANDREWS YOUR FIRED ,                     MR ANDREWS YOUR FIRED                          MR ANDREWS YOUR FIRED ,           MR SAND QUIST YOUR FIRED , MR SANDQUIST YOUR FIRED             OUT OF HERE BIZ ,                          BYE  BYE BIZ

#14 2010-05-15 09:55:31

What about Stanley who is tight with the Brenda and the Jane?

Why does Stanley have anything to do with hiring in Wareham, with the exception of the PD?

Bye, bye to one more.

#15 2010-05-15 09:57:12

And don't forget Jane and Brenda.  They need to be the first to go.  Jane first!  I think she is the dangerous catalyst.

#16 2010-05-15 10:14:39

P-SPAN, speaking of pink slips, I hope town meeting won't be using pink voter cards again.  With so many multiple firees holding key leadership positions within the Hypocrite Elite power structure, I fear that they could just bring their numerous pink slips to town meeting and use them to get extra ill gotten votes.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com