#1 2010-05-10 21:10:33

Funding for new police cruisers approved.

#2 2010-05-10 22:54:47

Do you think we sent a message to the new TA that he and the PT Chief were wrong in their procurement process?  I for one, was sick of Jane telling us how the police officers put their lives on the line every day for us and they need to be in safe vehicles.  WE KNOW THAT!  She was making it look like we were simple minded folks that needed to be told how bad the cruisers were.  WE KNOW THAT!

Thank you, Bill for asking the question about another new cruiser being in an accident.

And, to James Maxim, for daring to make the statements he did as head mechanic at Municipal Maintenance ~ thank you, also.  Years ago, someone in his position wouldn't have hesitated to speak up.

#3 2010-05-10 23:18:30

BP, I hope the message was clear enough, TOWN MEETING IS ALIVE AND WELL! I also have to agree with you I wish she would stop talking to us like she is scolding everyone.  As for the gentleman from the town mechanics that spoke on the issue of the cars I hope there in no retaliation for questioning some issues he felt were important enough to address.

Last edited by wareham pride (2010-05-10 23:24:41)

#4 2010-05-10 23:31:20

PB stands for peanut butter, Wareham Pride.  I'm a Beach Plum.   LOL

It's okay, I'm in a good mood after town meeting.

If Mr. Maxim has any problem in regard to his job with the Town of Wareham, due to what he said at town meeting, he has plenty of witnesses for his court case.  He has a much right as anyone to speak out.  We need to hear from more town workers about what is going on in our departments.  I say "Way to go, James Maxim"!  No reason to be scared.  We have your back.

thanks for the repair, wp

Last edited by Beach Plum (2010-05-11 00:10:51)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com