#1 2010-05-08 11:28:39

Slager: I'm going to tell you exactly what will happen if you and your cohorts try to hit me with a flood of lawsuits. I will sue Bill Whitehouse and subpeona the names of every single blogger who has ever defamed me on his web site (I have every single post from that site dowloaded on disk, as do several other people). And then I will sue each and every one of you. And I will win a boatload of money. You should know by now that I never run for a fight. If you wish to go down that road, bring it.

You know that you don't have the money to do that, nor the balls, nor would you get a judge to grant a subpeona to find out who called you bad names.  Wah Wah Wah.

If you could have done what you wrote above, you would have done it already.  I'm soooooooo scared.

Here's an idea, take you ball and go home.  Your influence here is GONE!  The people have spoken.

#2 2010-05-08 11:33:05

What a pantload.

#3 2010-05-08 11:40:33

funny this guy had NO PROBLEM in his chat saying how he would...
"ENJOY SELLING MY HOUSE"

#4 2010-05-08 11:53:51

Just as I was about to comment that The Slager Symphony  we've been listening to for several years seems to be entering its final movement....billw came up with a post that gives new , and very appropriate, meaning to the word "movement".

#5 2010-05-08 13:17:08

My wife and I got a big kick out of the troll's contributions list to candidates. He said that my wife "Ann" donated $100.00 to Steve Holmes.
We are trying to find out who my wife Ann may be...maybe she has money we could borrow?

#6 2010-05-08 14:26:16

IVE HEARD HIS THREATS FOR YEARS AND GUESS WHAT NOTHING. I AGREE HE IS A PANTLOAD. SO PATHETIC

#7 2010-05-08 14:31:38

we tell the truth about him,he lies about us   HEY DIP SHIT HAS YOUR MOMMEY TAKEN YOU DO DISNEY WORLD YET  THIS  YEAR , YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF CRAP.

#8 2010-05-08 15:07:54

MOMMEY, YES LITTLE BABEY SLAGER( YOUR NOT LITTLE YOU FAT BASTARD) WHEN WILL YOU BE TAKING US LITLLE SLAGERS TO DISNEY WORLD THIS YEAR ALL THE POWER ELITE I HAVE HEARD HAVE BEEN DOWN THERE THIS YEAR, WELL LITTLE BOBBEY (  YOU FAT LITTLE BASTARD ) THEY HAVE REAL JOBS THAT PAY WELL BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL JOBS THAT PAY WELL , AND YOU BOBBEY DONT HAVE A REAL JOB ,YOU HAVE A PRETEND JOB  DOING NOTHING BOBBEY BUT LIEING ALL DAY ABOUT PEOPLE AND DREAMING THAT YOU WERE THAT REPORTER IN WATERGATE THAT BROUGHT DOWN THAT PRESEDENT BOT BOBBEY YOU ARE A LITTLE ASS HOLE THAT CAUSED YOUR DADDEY TO DRINK , WELL LITTLE BOBBEY I WILL BE TAKEING YOU DOWN THIS YEAR NOT BECAUSE OF YOU I DO IT FOR THE KIDS AND YOUR POOR WIFE , GEE BOBBEY I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE SEES IN YOU , YOU ARE SO LAZY. YET YOUR MOMMEY LOVES YOU AND BY THE WAY BOBBEY ER TUBBEY SONT GIVE ME A SUBCRIPTION TO YOUR PAPER FOR MOTHERS DAY THIS YEAR LIKE YOU DID LAST YEAR , GEE WHY COULD NOT I HAVE NORMAL KID LIKE OTHER MOMMEYS ,    A PARODY IN  THE LIFE OF FAT LITLE DO NOTHING BOBBEY SLAGER THE BIGGEST LIAR IN THE WORLD , BYE CRAP HEAD.

#9 2010-05-08 15:30:53

I LOVE HOW HE SAYS THE BRUCE WAS OUTSPENT 14 TO 1. WELL OF COURSE HE WAS, HE C H O S E NOT TO FUNDRAISE. HE DID THIS BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WASNT GOING TO GET SQUAT. HE OWES 181,000 DOLLARS IN BACK TAXES SO IM SURE HE DOESNT HAVE BAGS OF MONEY AROUND TO BLOW ON A LOSING CAMPAIGN.

#10 2010-05-08 15:35:39

I'm sure it was because the incumbents COULDN'T raise anymore money than they did.  You know, lack of support.  It just shows that more people supported change.  Not even newsworthy if you ask me.

#11 2010-05-08 15:48:57

To claim an election "was bought" is to also claim that every Wareham resident is a dupe.  Surely He Who Consumes Much Cream Cheese wouldn't say such a thing...say it aint so.

#12 2010-05-08 15:50:14

commonsense wrote:

Slager: I'm going to tell you exactly what will happen if you and your cohorts try to hit me with a flood of lawsuits. I will sue Bill Whitehouse and subpeona the names of every single blogger who has ever defamed me on his web site (I have every single post from that site dowloaded on disk, as do several other people). And then I will sue each and every one of you. And I will win a boatload of money. You should know by now that I never run for a fight. If you wish to go down that road, bring it.

What brought this on?  It appears to have surfaced out of no where.

#13 2010-05-08 15:51:43

Actually they all thought they were going to coast into office in those shiny new  $250K,  police cars, so actually they spent ten times as much as  the people who won their seats did...and  yet they STILL lost !

#14 2010-05-08 17:49:16

Slagger..............go away, just go away...............you can't have much money left and with Westfield in study mode for a couple of months, you must be running low, even a deep pocketed helper can see the futility of supporting your wretched rag much longer.

Find a job as a stringer in a local ad paper writing about the garden club in some community in the Mid-West and leave the good people of Wareham alone.  I watched you the other night when the fire alarm went off and I also watchced the crowd..............everyone was just staring at you like you were the odd man out.  I kept on waiting for someone to come up to you and give you the slap acros the face you deserve, but no one moved................maybe next time fat ass...............for a person who does not even have a tie to the community, you are a big negative, a bomb tosser, a terrorist as it be............yes that is it !!!!!

BOBO IS A TERRORIST !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Quahog (2010-05-08 17:50:02)

#15 2010-05-08 18:38:52

Quahog wrote:

Slagger...I watched you the other night when the fire alarm went off and I also watchced the crowd.....everyone was just staring at you like you were the odd man out.

I saw him too..but didn't watch him lurking around..Bobo the outcast..I bet it's not the first time. Whilst Bobo was hatching his fire alarm conspiracy theory I was walking around and talking to a number of people...including David Smith and Mick Jones from the CRC...who some might say I've been a "little" critical of : )... It's not the first time I spoke with them, and I hope it won't be the last..I want them to know that it's not personal...we just disagree. We "bash" each other enough "on here" about our differing points of view. I don't want a contentious relationship with my neighbor's, but I won't "clam up" if I don't like what I see.

Bobo is the outsider (he made it that way)...and he has no interest in creating "harmony" in Wareham. His is a "slash and burn" mentality. He will lie, distort, smear and discredit anyone that disagrees with him or the way he "works". It's all about vendettas and mental health..He needs "help"...by a professional...with "pills"..lots of 'em..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-05-08 18:44:04)

#16 2010-05-08 19:22:42

SUE ME BITCH, JUST TRY. WHAT A PYSCHO

#17 2010-05-09 08:03:26

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF FAT ASS  BOBBET SLAGER  ,HIS WIFE SAYS GET UP YOU FAT LAZY  BASTARD HELP ME DO SOME LAWENDRY , HOW ABOUT A SMMOCH DEAR,HELP NO YOU HAVE BAD BREATH AND YOU ARE FAT AS A WALRUS  AND YOU SMELL ALSO. GET THE CRAP OUT OF BED, AND IF YOU COME SAY YOU WANT A SMMOCH AGAIN REMEMBER LORRAINE BOBBET , SNIP SNIP.   BOBBEY GET THE HELL OFF THE TOILET ME AND THE GIRLS HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM  ,WE ONLY HAVE ONE , I KNOW YOU WANT TO WORK ON YOUR PAPPER AND THE TOILET IS YOUR OFFICE AND THE SIGHT OF YOU SIITING ON THE CRAPPER WITH A BAGGEL IN YOUR HAND WITH A LOAD OF CREME CHEESE ON IT ANDTHE CREME CHEESE DRIPPING DOWN YOUR FACE IS DISGUSTING , GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM NOW AND LET ME USE THE BATHROOM  OUT OUT , AKAY MY DEAR , AND DO SOME HOUSE WORK , AND WHEN SHE IS LEAVING FOR WORK SHE SAYS BOBBIE ,WHERE ARE YOU SHE FINDS ALL FATTEY ASLEAP ON THE COUCH WITH A BAGEL IN HIS MOUTH ASLEEP , BOBBIE YOU FAT LAZY ASS GET THE HELL OFF THE COUCH , I DONT KNOW  WHAT I EVER SO IN YOU , ALL YOU CAN SAY IS  YOUR DEPPRESED  BECAUSE THOSE FINE PEOPLE AN BILL WHITE HOUSES SITE PICK ON YOU  , WELL I AGREE WITH THEM YOU ARE A CRAP HEAD AND YOU ARE DRIVING ME TO DRINK LIKE YOUR FATHER DRANK BECAUSE OF YOU , AND I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING  I BLOG I THAT HATE SITE ASS YOU CALL IT , MY BLOG NAME IS  I HATE LIZ , THERE YOU GO FATTEY,  OH MY GOD YOU  ARE I HATE LIZ , DONT YOU LOVE ME SWEETY ANY MORE ,   SHE LEAVES HE GETS ANOTHER BAGEL AND A HUNK OF CREME CHESSE AND SAYS MY GOODNESS I LOVE CREME CHEESE AND SITS  ON THE CRAPPER AND STARTS TYPEING A STORY ABOUT CERTAIN PEOPLE BUYING THE  ELECTION NOT EVER THINKING THAT IN A BAD ECONMENY THAT PEOPLE WHO GAVE SO MUCH MONEY RELLALY WANTED A  CHANGE IN WAREHAMS DIRECTION , WATE TILL BROCTON BRENDA RUNS THERE WILL BE A GUSHER OF DONATIONS TO ANY ONE  WHO RUNS AGAINST ALL DUMBO.  A PARODY IN THE LIFE OF  THE BAGEL EATER.

#18 2010-05-09 08:08:17

SO NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT IHL IS MAYBE NONE OTHER THAN THE FAT BAGEL EATERS WIFE., COULD THIS BE TRUE,   A PARODY.

#19 2010-05-09 08:19:06

I noticed that the toll fixed the donation that I gave Steve Holmes.
Too bad he doesn't check into it further and find out that the check given to him from Charles Pillsbury was not from the cop, it was from his dad.
Doesn't really take too much investigation if you look hard enough, dumbass.

#20 2010-05-09 13:37:57

every one old enough remembers edward r morrow typeing his war stories in london during the blitz when the germans wee boming london , i think slager thinks he is mr morrow, some how him typeing on the crapper in halifax does not cut it , slager your no ed morrow, your more like bozo thr clown

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com