#1 2010-05-06 20:29:15

Letter to the Editor from Kathy Gleason and Nora Bicki in Wareham Courier.  Excerpt:

The truth is that the Friends (and former trustees and current Wareham Library Foundation, Inc.) have been cooperating willingly with the Inspector General’s office since January to be cleared of any suggestion of wrong- doing. All financial records from 1991 to the present were turned over, and several meetings and phone conversations have taken place with the forensic accountant/investigator. We are absolutely certain that the Inspector General’s office will find no evidence of wrongdoing on our part, particularly since the entire investigation is based on something that never happened.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/wareham/high … d-unfairly

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't a local Cream Cheese Consumer been babbling on and on that the Friends were doing everything they could to stop the investigation, that they'd never turn over their records, that they're evil and trying to cover up an ill-gotten photocopier nickel conspiracy, and blah blah blah.

Moment of truth time, tin hats.  Are you all going to be decent human beings for once in your lives and apologize for helping this loser now that he has been fully exposed as a scumbag or not?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-05-06 20:30:15)

#2 2010-05-06 20:34:11

bump

#3 2010-05-07 11:50:53

Interesting...I don't think this has ever happened to me before. Under the "Friends" Letter to the Editor (Courier)...there are (currently) nine comments...six are Bobo's..one is Schneider's..and two from "wareham voter"..I tried to make the following post (twice) in the last hour and apparently it's being blocked..I guess Bill's right (shoulda known).

apologies if this posts twice..I don't think it went through the first time...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 DUI's (that BoS/Andrews hid), 14 Open Meeting law violations by the BoS in his hiring process, hiring his political ally and buddy (Burke) from Lawrence (who had a $24.5 Million deficit with Andrews as Budget Director)...Hiring Burke for 24K more than the positon was advertised for, and 20K more than the most recent personnel plan calls for as the maximum at that position/grade..(and he doesn't even have his license, but others who were interviewed did)...Instituting a "building usage policy" designed to hinder the efforts of the Friends of the Wareham Free Library..this MOU "business" (same purpose), etc...Andrews is just another political lackey for the Donahue's, Brenda, and Bruce. I've seen enough from Andrews..kick him to the curb (and Sanguinet and Griswold too)....

The Friends deserve a ton of credit for continuing to do what they can to help the Wareham Free Library despite the clear intentions of others to tear it down. For one thing, bring back the book sale and allow our library the opportunity to benefit from the (much needed and under appreciated) efforts of the Friends and their supporter's..

Oh, and..Come To Town Meeting next Monday...Vote DOWN Article 25...KEEP TOWN MEETING...

*Watch Night's One and Two of Town Meeting at http://takebackwareham86bos.blogspot.com

One of Bobo's comments..or two actually..include his phone number...feel free to give him a ring and tell him what an ASSCLOWN he is.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-05-07 23:10:45)

#4 2010-05-07 13:34:20

I AGREE SAGUNIT, ANDREWS , GRISWALD  HAVE TO GO I GUESS THESE CLOWNS HAVE NOT HEARD THERE WAS AN ELECTION , AND THAT THEY SHOULD NOT BE DOING THE BIDDING OF  THE DONAHUES AND BRENDA , THERE WASHED UP YET THEY DONT KNOW IT.

#5 2010-05-07 16:44:47

AND NOT A WORD FROM SLAGER. HE WAS UNAWARE OF THE FRIENDS COOPERATION AND REALIZES THAT NOTHING WILL BE FOUND AND HIS STORY WILL BE PROVEN A LIE

#6 2010-05-07 17:00:02

Nora     I’m sure the people on this site will gladly contribute to the cost of the rent for the book sale. I think the location for the sale is great!! There is space  for all the books and a big plus is that you won’t have to deal with Marcia.

Last edited by marny (2010-05-07 17:01:07)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com