#1 2010-05-06 14:07:01

From Bobo's Crystal Ball:
"There will be four bomb threats and three fake tornado warnings when Town Meeting reconvenes on Monday ... I will always wonder why hate bloggers don’t just pick up the telephone and speak to me directly ... I will never put anything beneath Take Back Wareham ever again ... Bill Whitehouse will never quit smoking ... ILIVEINAZOO will look in a mirror and see the true face of evil in Wareham ... I will always wonder what Chinese education has to do with Town Meeting ... I will always laugh when former FinCom chairman publicly blame current officials for the mess they helped to create ... I will not go home because I am home ... "

Bobo, when I look in the mirror I see a pudgy little old lady with white poofy hair. Maybe you should do a self evaluation before you determine what the face of evil looks like?

#2 2010-05-06 18:14:23

I think I am going to use this thread as a way to highlight the idiocy on the real hate site:
From the public front page "Selectman Brenda Eckstrom tersely noted that the complaints on Town Meeting floor were being levied by former chairman of the Finance Committee, who she said were responsible for the controversial sewer administration fee that has been eliminated over the past several year."

Interestingly enough Brenda, Jane Donahue sat on the Finance Committee proudly while that cash cow was raised. All in the name of honesty and transparency. Notice how Jane doesn't talk to Bobo? At least she is smart enough for that.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com