#1 2010-05-04 10:51:58

Still steamed over the budget miscalculations and the non-answers from Ina Phogg, aka the the T/A.

It seems to me that the FinCom should have stepped up and been far more proactive in addressing the many questions. This is how it is in other Towns, trust me here. But, the FinCom seemed curiously underprepared for what should have been its starring role. Perhaps what is needed is some stronger personnages on that committee.

Didn't I hear that Larry M. has expressed an interest in serving on that committee? And wouldn't someone with a strong background in finance/accounting be a PLUS for that committee. If and when he applies, here's hoping that the bad old days of 'selective' appointments to boards & committees is over, history. You know, appointments based on the agenda of the BoS, rather than on the qualifications and merits of the individual applicant.

Larry M. on the FinCom would be a huge step, ah let's see---oh yeah!, FORWARD.

#2 2010-05-04 11:41:59

yeah you hit it on the head , they put there stooges on the finance commitee  we need better persons on the commitee , wareham needs a lot of cleaning up after the rain of terror wareham has under gone.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com