#1 2010-04-28 18:03:42

The journalist from Wareham Week interviewed the RMV person Ann Dufresne. This is interesting info:

"At the April 20 Board of Selectmen meeting, Begley presented information from the records, which indicated that of the 328 school buses inspected between 2008 and 2010, 190 failed and 147 were taken out of service, Begley said.  The numbers caused concern that students' safety was put at risk.

Dufresne said that was not the case.

"The whole point of inspections [is] to catch any safety issues before they happen or before they get worse," Dufresne said. "So at no point have children been put at risk."" (emphasis mine)

#3 2010-04-28 19:17:04

Nora:
According to the Bobo Gazette the comments were totally taken out of context. Yes Bobo immediately called this woman to demand to know why she spoke to Wareham Week (you know the paper everyone reads?)
Now who is famous for twisting words?

#4 2010-04-28 20:12:16

SLAGER IS LIEING AS USUAL CANT BELEAVE ANY THING HE SAYS ,I USUAL HAVE TO READ IT IN ANOTHER PAPER FOR I BELEAVE  IT , SLAGER BUZZ YOU COCK ROACH.

#5 2010-04-28 20:25:59

How does this read any differently "out of context"???  Dufresne said. "So at no point have children been put at risk."

Nothing ambiguous about that statement...in or out of context.

But watch out, if we protest too much, we will most likely soon learn that as a result of the school department embezzlement/money laundering/loan sharking/school lunch overcharge/missing text books scheme-- a cool 3 million is gone!! But wait, the proof was eaten by the dog, and then run over by the school bus, and the only witnesses won't come forward for fear of detention!!!!  (That's a joke, by the way in case it gets taken out of context and the paranoid take it seriously and demand the IG come to investigate!!)

#6 2010-04-28 20:42:37

You're on a roll, Nora.............don't stop now, I'm enjoying this.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com