#1 2010-04-21 17:45:07

The fat pig (Liz p.) Was picked up by Crane today and brought to Tobey.

#2 2010-04-22 00:31:17

Congestive Heart Failure.  Lungs totally filled with fluid.  Blood oxygen level was zip.

#3 2010-04-22 17:17:12

TBL

ihatebrenda wrote:

The fat pig (Liz p.) Was picked up by Crane today and brought to Tobey.

You don't have to like her but that is uncalled for, have some class.

#4 2010-04-22 18:13:21

GWB

I agree with TBL. IHB that is way out of line. We all know that Liz is on the other side of the political fence on alot of issues but to come out with a statement like that is uncalled for. It is hate filled statments like that which give all who state their opinions here a bad name! You should be ashamed of yourself. GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 2010-04-22 21:26:17

born   I'm sorry to hear she is in such bad shape I know you have known her a long time.

#6 2010-04-22 22:47:06

LIZ PEZOLI WAS A SPOILED KID.AS AN ADULT IT WAS ALL   ABOUT LIZ AND SHE WOULD SCREW HER FREINDS   ANY TIME IF IT BENEFITED  HER, SHE SOLD HER PAPER FOR  5K TO SLAGER AFTER HER FREINDS BEGGED HER NOT TO DO IT , SHE SAID  SHE COULD CONTROL HIM , SHE DID NOT , TOGETHER THE 2 OF THEM SPREAD LIES ABOUT A LOT OF PEOPLE , I HAVE NO    COMPASION FOR HER  , WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO WAREHAM AND HER FREINDS ARE UNFORGIVABLE.

#7 2010-04-22 23:45:17

marny wrote:

born   I'm sorry to hear she is in such bad shape I know you have known her a long time.

I only posted the truth on her condition after the crane comment.  Everyone can have their say, I don't care anymore.  Yes, her family knew mine before I was born.  We were friends but she killed that off a while ago.  Now, she is just someone I know.  But, I have compassion for anyone that is down.  I guess it is just my nature, but I won't apologize for that.

Thanks, Marny.

#8 2010-04-23 00:39:16

bornofwareham wrote:

Everyone can have their say, I don't care anymore.

This should be on the top of the website...as part of the header...always.

That being said..one comment..like the one by IHB above..will be copied, re-printed..and talked about...over and over again..as an example of everything this website represents. One comment like that will detract from a hundred other "non-hateful" comments, in which "bloggers" come here, discuss...and share information. I don't know Liz P..and everything I've ever heard was through this website..and it hasn't painted a pretty picture. So, I assume she's earned (to some degree) the "disdain" that's been expressed. Since she's been discussed here, I think "News" of her illness..being "passed along"..is all fine and good, but I (again) agree with you, Bornof..when you write "I have compassion for anyone that is down."

Consider my "two cents" added..

May 3, 2010
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-23 00:55:54)

#9 2010-04-23 02:33:29

Thank you for your two cents, P-SPAN.  I agree that comments like the one from IHB and those ugly comments from others on different topics are always the ones that get the notoriety.  I am not saying that people shouldn't say what they feel, but just tone it down a little.

#10 2010-04-23 09:39:46

And I'll ante up my two cents. as well.

first, I am a survivor of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). Let me tell you, CHF ain't no day at the beach. So, anyone suffering from that certainly has my sympathy and best wishes for recovery.

Liz P. and I were adversaries, for reasons not known to me to this day. It was not me who chose that path. And when the battle raged and I had my episode of CHF (the two are not connected), there were no words of sympathy, no compassion expressed for me from her regarding my condition. Condition? my cardiologist said that I was less than two weeks to expiration, before he got hold of me. Instead, there were plenty of snide remarks intended to kick one when down.

I will never forget that, never. But, I refuse to get down on her level and kick her when she is down. Instead, here's hoping for a speedy, successful recovery. Then, we can take the gloves off and resume sparring.

And another thing: I totally concur with most of P-Span's comments. Trust me P-Span, the disdain for that individual was garnered the old-fashioned way  --  she earned it.

#11 2010-04-23 09:57:27

notalawyer wrote:

Trust me P-Span, the disdain for that individual was garnered the old-fashioned way  --  she earned it.

Cultivate their confidence, then betray them.

For all but the most saintly, this means consuming anger. Liz feeds on it.

#12 2010-04-23 10:35:16

To all that disagree with me,I am very grown up!!that woman as destroyed many people's lives. Until Yu walk in my shoes don't judge me and now you can shut the hell up!!!

#13 2010-04-23 12:47:07

I never told this story in public before:

I never met Liz nor did she ever contact me before printing lies.  Slager picked up the gauntlet.

In 2001, When I tried to build my house on my own property.  Liz headed up the gossipy group, who gathered at the old "Cup of the Bay" coffee shop' and accepted rumors as truth.  Georgia C. kicked in $5000 for lawyers and a "mouthpiece" Susan Blais who circulated Newsletters around town - more lies.  The obvious quest of this small band of thieves was to obstruct my efforts. The land had been for sale for six years before I happened upon this magnificent property.   

Bruce, whose relatives own most of the property in the immediate neighborhood, ascended from the Finance Committee to Selectman. The newly formed "neighborhood group" and the Town of Wareham appealed the DEP permit. When it looked like I was going to win they cooked up an Article for Town Meeting to acquire my land by acquisition, gift. or  Eminent Domain - without telling me or attempting to negotiate. Thus started the Eminent Doamin fiasco that ultimately cost the Town $2Million Dollars.

It is difficult to have sympathy for a person that has hurt not only me but her own hometown.

Last edited by mama bear (2010-04-23 14:43:33)

#14 2010-04-23 15:55:31

ONE OFTHE BEST TOWN ADMINSTRATORS THE TOWN OF WAREHAM EVER HAT WAS ONE JOE MURPHEY, LIZ  PEZOLI HIT HIM IN HER PAPER SO BAD THAT HE DECIDED TO LEAVE  WAREHAM FOR LAKE VILLE SHE HOUNDED HIM UN MERCIFUULY , ALL LIES  AND HIS CRIME WAS HE DID NOT KISS HER ROYAL ASS ,  SHE HOUNDED  RIGHT UP TO HIS DEATH. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE  WAS A NICE GUY  ,WHO DID NOT ADVERTISE THE FACTS THAT LIZ SCREWED UP HER JOB AS CLERK - TREASURER SO BADLEY, THE JOB WAS SPLIT UP WITH THE TREAURERS PART OF THE JOB WAS CHANGED FROM ELECTED TO APPOINTED , I DONT WISH HER ILL , BUT I CAN TELL YOU ALL SHE  IS ONE OF THE MOST VISIOUS , NASTEY,EVIL  PEOPLE I HAVE EVER KNOWN AND I CAN TELL YOU THIS FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE   , SHE IS A USER  AND WILL SCREW HER FREINDS IN A  SECOND IFTHERE IS SOMETHIMG IN IT FOR HER.

Last edited by ihateliz (2010-04-23 16:00:30)

#15 2010-04-23 17:21:31

It's never a good thing when people are suffering.  Although I think this may boil down to karma.

#16 2010-04-23 17:35:44

Notalawyer, I know several who suffer with CHF and it isn't pleasant to watch.  It seems that yours is under control and that's great.  As for how she treated you when you were ill or healthy is typical, I'm afraid.  I'm sorry that you had to suffer her wrath.  I used to be her friend but she wrote about me, too.  She killed our friendship a long time ago, but I do hope she gets better.  Maybe this will give her an about face.

billw, I don't need to say anything.  You already have it pinned down.

ihatebrenda, I don't think anyone disagrees with you. 

mama bear, Sorry for what she and her cohorts did to you.  I am not defending her.  I see the damage she has done. I'm not asking anyone to feel sympathy for her.  I only wrote what her ailment was.

To everyone else, I did not and will not ask anyone to pray for her or feel sympathy or anything else for her.  I only stated what she went to the hospital for.  Period.  Everyone seems to have their own story about her.  Just don't include me as her protector, I'm not.

#17 2010-04-23 17:36:11

commonsense wrote:

It's never a good thing when people are suffering.  Although I think this may boil down to karma.

What goes around.........................

#18 2010-04-23 17:40:03

Just a final note that may interest some of you.  Liz had visitors at the hospital last night.  No, not me.   Alan and Sandra Slavin.  Does it surprise anyone?  Need I say more?

#19 2010-04-23 23:12:30

Well, I guess now is as good a time as any....

I absolutely agree with what was posted above that this started as a totally classless post by IHB.  This surely isn't the first and won't be the last I would guess.  I can see it now "THEY say things like 'fat pig (Liz p.)' on the hateblogger site"  and sure enough, someone comes here and reads it word for word.  Who looks like the big guy then?  Who is "right"?  Slager.  This is because he constantly lumps the whole lot of us together with one emotional statement like the one above.  Some people just need to grow up and get over some stuff.  There is no need and it adds absolutely no useful information to speak in such a classless manner.

I have no love for Liz P.  Never have.  I have been hearing the stories of her and have read her past stories in the rag for years now.  None of it was positive in my opinion.  Shame on her.  But to strike a person when they are down is lower than low.  Hate her if you want, loathe her if you want, bitch about her all you want.  This is a free forum.  Use it how you want.  Just realize that on a public board, your words may lump us ALL together as "hatebloggers".   Maybe it is too late to get rid of the name "hatebloggers" but to give people specific places to point to in order to prove their point is absolutely idiotic.  Perhaps it is best to keep the hateful thoughts to oneself in certain cases. 

My 2 cents.

edit:  had IHL as the post originator.  My mistake.

Last edited by WantToSeeChange (2010-04-24 00:16:17)

#20 2010-04-23 23:49:26

WantToSeeChange wrote:

This is a free forum.  Use it how you want.  Just realize that on a public board, your words may lump us ALL together as "hatebloggers".

For good and ill, anyone can say almost anything they want here. Tedious and boring are the only real crimes.

If it's offensive, ignore it.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#21 2010-04-24 00:01:45

I am certainly not suggesting it be "tedious and boring" by any means.  Just merely saying that speaking in such a manner is not acting much better than the people that they hate.

#22 2010-04-24 07:34:11

WantToSeeChange wrote:

I am certainly not suggesting it be "tedious and boring" by any means.  Just merely saying that speaking in such a manner is not acting much better than the people that they hate.

We're talking about the person many here regard as most responsible for this mess.

Discussion gets heated and personal in a town this size. Hits you right where you live and no one's immune.

No animals were abused in the making of this site, not even feral kitties.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/2litterboxes.pnghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/catcrapculdesac.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2010-04-24 07:34:53)

#23 2010-04-24 14:30:12

BILL IS EXACCTLY RITE ,IF PEZOLI HAD NOT SOLD HER PAPER TO SLAGER ,THE TOWN WOULD BE IN BETTER SHAPE , TOGETHER THE 2 OF THEM STARTED A RAIN OF TERROR WITH LIES AGAINST WAREHAMS CITIZENS AND THERE ARE THOSE LIKE ME WHO CAN NEVER FORGIVE AND  FORGET , THOSE CROOKED SELECTMAN AND THE 2 STILL IN POWER  WOULD NOT BE THERE NOW IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE LIES OF SLAGER, SLAGER ,BRENDA AND JANE HAVE TO GO ,AND ONLY THEN CAN WAREHAMS RAIN OF TERROR BE PUT BEHIND US AND  THE RULE OF LAW IN WAREHAM BE RESTORED.

#24 2010-04-25 08:38:54

Not so much the "rule of law" but how about plain decency towards your fellow man (and woman)??  What ever happened to treating people the way you want to be treated and talking to people the way you want to be talked to???  It seems very one way and selective with the "Witches of Wareham"!

#25 2010-04-25 09:49:33

indianchief wrote:

What ever happened to treating people the way you want to be treated and talking to people the way you want to be talked to???

Doesn't work at all when you're dealing with sociopaths for whom polite discourse is a license to walk all over anyone in their way.

Look what happened here. This site spent 6 months rudely making ass fun of the BOS and their pet snakes. They couldn't stand it, they over reached, then they crashed and burned.

Democracy is messy. Sometimes it's downright mean.

#26 2010-04-25 14:39:36

billw wrote:

Democracy is messy. Sometimes it's downright mean.

I personally find the endless race-baiting, character assassination, dark implications of financial impropriety against the public trust without proof directed against a deceased public servant, and town job terminations without any cause that a certain political faction chose to employ in their quest to achieve and then retain power to be far more obscene than any of the rudeness I have observed here.

#27 2010-04-25 14:48:30

While there are plenty of valid reasons to have no love for the Cat Lady, let us have a moment of silence for her furry friends, who are apparently taking this news hard:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6C4eM2jMc5E/SvCb24Nm6xI/AAAAAAAABU8/r1rnZEeoxxw/s320/passed-out-cat-drunk-kitty-with-cigarette-in-mouth.jpg

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-25 14:51:12)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com