#1 2010-04-12 00:40:58

I TRIED TO WARN YOU ALL WHAT A NUT THIS PERSON IS.

By: lynne on 4/11/10
Sorry, I can't "sweet talk" with the devil.

that 500k was grant money....now we have to replace that...so he actually cost us twice that as we must replace it all....so, between him and the attempt by the school committee, that's over 7 million that was attempted to be stolen from the people.

sweet dreams...

By: teacher91 on 4/11/10
Gnight pam I really do like the lively debate you bring... I WANT differing opinions.

You put it up Rob

This is a website about the truth right Rob?

By: gramyk on 4/11/10
please recind that one lynne.

Sorry Gram (honestly), I can't.

k..don't have to worry bout me Rob. I'll stay away.

In my opinion Gram, she villified herself by speaking out against all the good work that has been done in this town over the last year. Only "one" is against the work that God has done in this town, only "one" wants to see it go back to what it was.

I can't stand the hate teach...

lol jo...no, I wasn't really upset about the election. If the people didn't choose me, I'm off to the theatre. The ministry I love most is music and theatre.

Well Rob, the Word says there will be times when we have to engage with evil, and times when we may flee from it.

Evil can be in the best of us Rob, including those who love the Lord, they are called demons. You may use "shades of grey", for me it would (in this case)be demons. They chased Jesus, surely they will chase the rest of us.

That was absolutely evil Rob. As I mentioned, good people can have that negative influence around them, and make bad decisions as a result.

I knew I'd seen it somewhere teach

As I said Rob, it's not due to disagreement.

not a fancy girl gram?

No person is evil, it's what attacks them that is

"Hate the sin, love the sinner"

I don't judge people, I judge demons Rob.

By: robertslager on 4/11/10
Lynne, are you claiming to speak with the voice of God now?

nite jo, ty

Sounds lovely and less expensive fog

Ask Him Rob.

You don't understand "ask Him"? The information you are looking for is available Rob, ask Him.

No gram. Jesus said if we follow him we will most definately be questioned for our views and face persecution because of it. If I wasn't a believer and made the comment, the discussion would have been over a half hour ago, because it was me, it's different.

I believe your question was "to" not "through". God can speak through a heroin addict if He so chooses.

That's a lie Rob. His line is never busy. Why are you afraid to ask Him Rob? You want the answer....you always go for the truth. Why be different on this line of talk?

I know gram, you don't like the religious talk. Sweet dreams gram, have a good week.

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS. TEN VOTES AWAY FROM SERVING AS A SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEMBER WITH OUR CHILDREN. I GAVE EVERYONE PROOF BEFORE THAT LYNNE WAS WAREHAMPROPHETES. SLAGER WOULD NOT LISTEN. ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE NOW HE MIGHT THINK LYNNE IS KINDA OF A WACKO. THIS PERSON SHOULDNT BE ANYWHERE NEAR CHILDREN.

#2 2010-04-12 00:58:23

Didn't Mr. Wheeler tell us that Slager is the only person in the universe that has talked to aliens and maybe even been abducted by them?  I think that Lynne is probably his sister.

I speak to God all the time, always have, but I must be talking to a different God than Lynne speaks to.  Mine is much nicer.

#4 2010-04-12 01:39:10

I gotta tell ya..a funny thing happened to me the day after the election. I met (for the first time) Lynne Burroughs. As I introduced myself, I asked her if she recognized my name...she took a second, said "yes, where do I know that name from?"..then she said, "the hate site!"..I kind of laughed and said..I don't call it that. We then had to "work" together for about an hour or so. It made for a bit of an awkward time (for both of us, I think)..she actually seemed pretty bright, but she did mention something about eight million dollars being "taken" through the library, or something..I didn't get what she meant, and said something like "No, Slager said the friends "stole" three million, and later changed it to two million"..anyway, we moved on. She asked me what impression I had of her from what I'd seen posted as Warehamprophetess (and elsewhere)..and I told her, honestly, I thought it was a little disturbing..she just nodded. All in all, she seemed pretty nice (her husband seemed nice, too), and (if your reading this Lynne..sorry)..but maybe a bit "neurotic" too..I think I ended up doing most of the talking (hard to believe, right Larry?)..and maybe it was best I did. I really didn't want to hear her go into any "evangelical" thing..I don't like that kind of stuff, and I'm comfortable in my own "faith"..honestly, it was probably a tough morning for her (after the election)..she looked a little tired, but I think she seemed ok. I had no interest in "rubbing her face in it" or anything..I just saw a person who had just lost a tight race (I was glad)..and she seemed ok..I think she doubted (some) the validity of the "count"...but from what I saw, and what I read above..she "coming to terms"..albeit in her own way. If Slager's follower's are half the people they think they are..they'd show their "comrade" a little support..she laid it on the line, lost...and then went against Bobo..when everyone else on there's kissing his sorry ass. Tell them to support Lynne Bobo, maybe then they'll know to do it.

...Lynne's the one who told me that she had asked for a recount and that three more votes had been "tallied" for her (7 vote difference)..and somebody else I know was there at the Town Clerk's office and heard the same conversation.

Hey, she obviously feels a close "bond" with her "Lord"...and I have no real problem with that (personally)..but I AM glad Rhonda Veugen is on the School Committee, and I hope Lynne can "find peace", or whatever..Frankly, after meeting her and reading how she "went at it" with Bobo..I'm starting to think she's not as bad as some of the real "Bobophiles"

TBW
P-SPAN

#5 2010-04-12 07:11:26

P-Span: I am going to give Bobo some credit here. Lynn is a nice person, bright young woman, but she doesn't play with a full deck. That is okay with me. I see her often around town, her kids are nice. BUT, she called a woman the devil because why?

Isn't this the same person who said on this here "hate" site that God gave MJP a terminal illness?

Sorry P, in my humble opinion even Bobo is better then that.

Last edited by iliveinazoo (2010-04-12 07:14:33)

#6 2010-04-12 07:28:26

YEAH I AGREE. ANYONE THAT SAYS THE FILTH OF WAREHAMPROPHETES DID IS COMPLETE GARBAGE. THE FUNNY THING IS I DONT THINK SHE KNOWS HOW CRAZY SHE IS. PEOPLE WERE BLASTING HER LEFT AND RIGHT ON THE CHAT AND SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT PIZZA AND POTATO SKINS

#7 2010-04-12 07:43:22

Will she run again??..it amazes me that the folks are voting for her not knowing who they are actually supporting!!..I know the current School Committee and lots of educators in Town were none to happy with the picture she paints about our educational system..

#8 2010-04-12 08:03:56

Didn't Jane Donahue donate to Lynne's campaign?

#9 2010-04-12 08:54:07

I haven't read the "conversation" posted above by IHS in full..so, it's a little hard to follow for me..I mean, there's no denying Lynne' s "a little extreme"..in her "faith"..but I couldn't follow who was being called "devil", or for what reason..etc..I just saw it as an opportunity to relate an unexpected & "interesting" experience I had. It's a little strange meeting people you've been critical of because of what you've seen or read from them. It's happened a few times, with a few different people. Take a lesson from Lynne...in my opinion, learn from her mistake. Don't "demonize" these people who are so opposed to us, lest we become what we condemn. I don't think anyone will deny that we all have our own issues. This is something I "battle" with, as far as Bobo..Brenda..and (thankfully formerly) Sweet Brucey..If they have "mental issues"..which I think they might..then I hope they get help, don't hurt anyone (including themselves)..and live out their days in blissful ignorance..I don't wish any of them "ill harm" (NO hateblogger here)..though the three I mentioned, let's just say I think "karma" could "nip 'em in the ass a little"..and I'd be OK with that..I just want 'em to stop fuckin' with our Town..

TBW
P-SPAN

#10 2010-04-12 09:20:00

iliveinazoo wrote:

I am going to give Bobo some credit here..

Oh, and I think this is NEVER a good idea..

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-12 09:21:11)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com