#1 2010-04-10 20:43:46

LARD ASS PEZZOLI QUIT HER JOB AS A LIBRARY TRUSTEE   AFTER A FEW MONTHES ON THE JOB  SEEMS SHE HAD TO WORK AND NOT JUST EAT DONUTS , SHE HAD A BACK OPERATION  I GUESS TO MANY DONNUTS IN HER LIFE. I DOUBT IF SHE WILL QUIT HER JOB AT THE FIRE DEPT SHE LOVED HER 99 % HEALTH INSURANCE  AND HER STIPENED ,   ITS WAS ALLWAYS  ABOUT LIZ, I WONDER IF SHE IS STILL SUCKING UP TO BROCTON BRENDA   , YEAH I GUESS SO , SEE YA LATTER TUBBEY. JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND THERE WAS THE CRIPT KEEPER JANE AND  BRENDA AND LARD ASS LIZ FLYING ON  THERE BROOMS OVER MY HOUSE YELLING  EXCUSE ME , EXCUSE ME , I HOPE LIZ DOESNT CRASH  SHE  WOULD TAKE OUT MY HOUSE.

#2 2010-04-11 00:44:53

Heard Friday she resigned her position as trustee about three weeks ago or more.  I think that was a wise move.     Was that a joke about an operation?   Cuz I know she didn't have one.

Also heard things weren't or haven't been cozy for quite a while with Brockton Brenda.  Don't know that for sure but I guess she hasn't mentioned her name in for a while.  That's all I know on Liz.

#3 2010-04-11 09:48:24

I HEARD IT THRU THE RUMOR MILL THAT SHE HAD A BACK OPERATION , I DONT NO IF ITS TRUE.

#4 2010-04-11 10:37:34

No operation for Liz.  I know her back, knees and ankles bother her - have for years, I'm not being mean, but that much weight takes it's toll on anyone's body.

#5 2010-04-11 16:47:06

Okay, IHL - I think I know what you heard.  Liz MacDonald had back surgery weeks ago and is on the mend.  Mind you, during the horrific pain she had before the surgery, she still worked hard for the various campaigns and hunted and dug for important info the citizens of Wareham needed to hear.  She is still uncomfortable and enduring the pt that goes with the surgery but she was out there on election day with food and drinks for ALL of the sign holders.  What a family - Larry & Liz - hat's off to them!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com