#1 2010-04-10 21:29:56

I want to apologize for my sudden disappearance. An emergency trip back to FL was necessary to deal with a renter created crisis. I just love people who don't listen! Especially when it costs me a few grand for their ignorance. But I digress. This post is about Wareham.
I missed the election. I was so relived when I got back this afternoon to find that Holmes, Smith and Winslow had won. Too bad Conway didn't win. I felt she had some great ideas.
Now that the election is over I wanted to point out a few things:
Last year when Cruz won Bobo thanked the citizens for their votes, only 2,200 people voted last year. This year when almost double that number votes we have voter apathy. Last year he gave the winners and the losers "cheers", this year only the losers got "cheers" and the winners got lectures and challenges.
When Cruz was elected he was like a savior. This year when Bobo's agenda isn't served suddenly the newly elected officials have something to prove?
I want to remind Bobo that each of the winners earned their seats. I am old fashioned (shit I am down right old) but I find your disrespect for these people, who are elected officials, to be disgraceful.
You owe each of them an apology. They have NOTHING to prove to you, you don't vote here. Their job is to serve the citizens and businesses of Wareham. Last time I checked you live and work out of Halifax. The fact that you distribute a published copy of your opinion every week (much to the dismay of many) still doesn't earn you any brownie points.

#2 2010-04-10 22:05:46

iliveinazoo wrote:

. Last time I checked you live and work out of Halifax.

I think you might have meant " You live in Halifax"

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com