#1 2010-04-08 22:10:35

I have been enjoying my nightly reading of a great local paper (Wareham Weekly)  And I keep coming across blogs by Mr. Jones everywhere I turn.  His latest rant is talking that supposedly people he knows were misinformed that the previous two members were going to be arrested for the corruption in town, yadda, yadda, yadda....   
Mr. Jones step away from the computer for a while and take a deep breath.  I dont believe I have ever read here that any of the previous elected officals were going to be arrested.?.  Maybe some of us felt they should be, but who really cares!   That dark (error) era is behind us now.   Time to move on, if you really want to complain about something maybe you should start with how your committee wrote question 1,   I believe the CRC made a very desperate attempt to try to move there agenda and confuse the voters.  Maybe the BOS should fill the vacancies on this committee..

Onward and upward!

#2 2010-04-08 22:51:14

It is unfortunate, really.  Mr Jones is seemingly a very educated man in certain ways but continues to be as closed minded as those who appointed him to the CRC. 

Bobo followers seem to have jumped right on the fiction train that he preaches in his publication.  Just make stuff up, do what you want and to hell with what people think about it.  This won't stop.  The bickering between the two sides has to stop.  It isn't doing this town any good.  We will never agree with each other.

It is now to the point (has been for some time actually) that if something is said here (even if it makes sense to them) will be attacked and the same holds true for us here reading their thoughts.  It is a stalemate at this point.  This site has to go forward and inform the people of what is going on and not get into these arguments.  It really does no one any good. 

It annoys me that Wareham Week is such a great paper but is allowing these debates to spill over to their site.  This just allows it to continue.  It is a tough balance though.  Let people speak their minds in the online section or just let people post there who have paid to post?   I guess it has done some good.  I would never know how silly Bobo's followers sound since I don't and never will pay to see their hidden chat.

#3 2010-04-09 06:45:50

THE QUESTION THAT I WOULD LIKE ANSWERED BY BOBO IS THAT HE PROMISED US THAT HE WOULD PAY HIS FORMER LANDLORDS THE 5600 DOLLARS HE OWED THEM IN APRIL. WELL ITS APRIL AND BOBO HAS REPEATELY REFUSED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. AND BOBO IVE HEARD YOUR THREATS OF LAWSUITS BEFORE. WHY WAIT? DONT WORRY BUDDY ITS COMING. PAY YOUR 5600 DOLLARS YOU OWE!

#4 2010-04-09 07:18:08

I have re-read many of Mr. Jone's posts on the Wareham Weekly site.
Does anyone else recognize what appears to be a somewhat erudite Paul Shooter?
Convoluted  logic, weak responses, aggressive responses, acts tough but is scared of everything, has no clue of the history of Wareham or a clear vision of the future, condescending to his heroes, the former Selectmen and Moderator, and the alleged journalist-publisher,somewhat schizophrenic,scattered, self absorbed,lacks resolutions to problems,lacks any support for his ideas(except for a couple of other people),appears afraid of success,prejudiced against change,somewhat insulting to some,and insulating to those he claims he fears,and finally....a putz!
Maybe the troll hasn't got that many personalities. Maybe we have the real "Paul Shooter".
I'm just sayin'...my opinion of course...

#6 2010-04-09 14:23:14

I don't know where I read it (or if it's true), but Slager wrote he reached a settlement, or something, with his former landlord..also, I've always felt "Paul Shooter" was fictional (originally "brought on" to stop looking like Slager was interviewing himself)..BUT, if "he" is real, I don't think it's Mick. I've been "holding back" on responding to Mick's comments, he still has the TM vote on the mayoral change coming up, and April 6th (even if the referendum question "went their way" is NO assurance (to him) that the voter's will "see it his way")..I think he views everything as Democrat vs Republican..and if the Democrats don't "win"...then it's a sign of the "downfall of western civilization" (or the apocalypse)..

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-09 16:36:41)

#7 2010-04-09 14:53:22

OK..P-Span...I trust your judgement.

#8 2010-04-09 16:50:03

A COLLEGE PROFESSOR SMART BUT NO BRAINS  OR  COMMENSENSE  , THESE PROFEESORS ARE ALL A LIKE EXCEPT NORA  SHE IS SMART ,ARTICULATE  AND A FIGHTER  , HE IS PROBALLY A COMMIE.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com