#1 2010-04-07 00:13:15

Oh God here it comes, the Brucey Bitch is whining up a storm.  Bobo!  You're a loser!  You're a tool!  You're a fat ugly scumbag loser!  4000 people turned out to tell you so!  Take a hint and get lost douchebag!!!!

(Sorry for the language folks, I'll get back on the peace train tommorrow, but tonight I had to change the peace train to trash train to haul the trash that the voters sent packing out of town hall).

Wareham is tired of your lies, Bobo.  Take a hint.  Get lost.  No one but Brucey wants you.  You two run off to Mexico and make a new life together.  Loser.

#2 2010-04-07 00:19:09

Halifax loser lackey saying he's smarter than the voters of Wareham.  Bobo, WAREHAM DOESN'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!!! GET THE HINT!  WAREHAM IS TIRED OF YOUR LIES!  YOU'RE PATHETIC!  SOUR GRAPES!  SOUR GRAPES!!!!!   GO BACK TO HALIFAX TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMOCRACY RETURNS TO WAREHAM!  SWEET BRUCEY DETHRONED!  THE HYPOCRITE ELITE IN RUINS!  CRONIE TOSSED!  LYNNIE LOSES!   DONAHUE LOSES!!!!  BOBO RENDERED IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!

BAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Awww Bobo, are you crying?  Waaaaahhh!  Bobo's crying, wahhhhh waaahhhh cry Bobo cry....let the tears flow Bobo.....waaaaahhhhhhh why doesn't Wareham love my Sweet Brucey?!  Waaaahhhh!!!!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 00:20:30)

#3 2010-04-07 00:30:31

BREAKING NEWS:  Reports of a Distraught Halifax Tool:

HALIFAX - Reports are that a 50 year old man who looks like he's 100 was seen walking down the main drag of Halifax in a frenzied, distraught manner, wearing a leather jacket, ripping out the few hairs he has left, and screaming out loud "WHY DON'T THEY LOVE SWEET BRUCEY?!  WHY DON'T THEY LOVE SWEET BRUCEY?!  WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"

#4 2010-04-07 00:39:58

Hamatron5000 wrote:

DEMOCRACY RETURNS TO WAREHAM!  SWEET BRUCEY DETHRONED!  THE HYPOCRITE ELITE IN RUINS!  CRONIE TOSSED!  LYNNIE LOSES!   DONAHUE LOSES!!!!  BOBO RENDERED IRRELEVANT!!!!!!!

BAHHHHH HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Awww Bobo, are you crying?  Waaaaahhh!  Bobo's crying, wahhhhh waaahhhh cry Bobo cry....let the tears flow Bobo.....waaaaahhhhhhh why doesn't Wareham love my Sweet Brucey?!  Waaaahhhh!!!!

Ba Hahahaha aaaa haaaaaa...another Nelson for Poor Bobo (the "Sparta Techno Remix" version..).

TBW
P-SPAN

#5 2010-04-07 00:42:20

Peace Bloggers,

Tonight, some of you might be celebrating with wine.  Others, champagne.  Some of you might just be having a beer.

You know what I'm drinking tonight?  A NICE TALL FROSTY GLASS OF BOBO TEARS!!! BAH HA HA HAHAHAAHA!!!!

#6 2010-04-07 01:46:50

TBL

I'm usually more reserved than this but.... Good bye you lying scumbag.  I suggest Roswell New Mexico for your next conspiracy laden, "newspaper" you sack of shit!!!!!!!

#7 2010-04-07 02:10:59

From his whine tonight:

"There is a question that I will struggle with for a long, long time. I could have blown many Take Back Wareham supporters out of the water by publicly revealing everything I know about the allegations of corruption at the Wareham Free Library. That may have dramatically changed the equation. But I gave somebody my word I would not reveal their identity. And I swore I wouldn’t do anything to interfere in the on-going investigation. That’s a decision I will wrestle with for the rest of my life. I may never know if I made the right choice."

Enough of this triple secret half-assed character assassination crap, Slager.  No one is buying your wolf tales anymore.

Last edited by Petethemeat (2010-04-07 02:17:37)

#8 2010-04-07 02:16:43

Oh, and while we're at it, you STILL haven't filed your 2008 and 2009 state-required corporate Annual Reports for Observer Media LLC, or paid the related $150 annual filing fees - notwithstanding that you publicly posted on the S-T website that you'd do that back in June.

#9 2010-04-07 04:57:57

shove it up your ass  slager

#10 2010-04-07 06:24:47

BOBO ITS APRIL HAVE YOU PAID YOUR 5600 DOLLARS IN BACK RENT YET? YEAH BOBO YOU JUST DONT GET IT. NOBODY BELIEVES ANYTHING YOU SAY EXCEPT ABOUT 25 TIN FOIL HAT WEARERS. AND HOW COULD THIS BE? YOUR PAPER REACHES 10,000 PEOPLE (LIAR) I GUESS NOBODY BELIEVES AN OUNCE OF WHAT YOU SAY. YOUR LIVING IN YOUR OWN LITTLE BUBBLE. YOUR PAPER IS CRAP AND SO ARE YOU. LAWSUITS ARE COMING YOUR WAY BUDDY FOR THE LIES YOU HAVE WROTE. HOPE YOUR LITTLE "HOBBY" WAS WORTH IT.

#11 2010-04-07 06:32:45

A steady stream of cars pulled into the Onset VFW between 7 and 8 a.m., and poll workers had to be stationed outside to tell people the doors wouldn't open until 8. One of the town's three weekly newspapers erroneously reported that the polls opened at 7.

THANKS ALOT BOBO. MAYBE THEY READ YOUR FREE RAG WHILE THEY WAITED!

#12 2010-04-07 06:43:43

Bobo, don't worry about it!  Think about how much time Brucey will have for you now!  You two can run off to Mexico together!  Maybe there's a town down there that you two can bully around!

BOBO SUCKS!  BOBO SUCKS! BOBO SUCKS!

SWEET BRUCEY AND CRONIE HANDED A DISGRACEFUL DEFEAT AND VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!

#13 2010-04-07 06:54:08

Bobo, here you go, just change "apples" to "bagels."

BOBO, DO YOU LIKE BAGELS?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM BAGELS?!

#14 2010-04-07 07:41:24

I would say this election counts as a clean sweep.  Good prevailed and won two selectmen seats, moderator, and school committee.  Conway ran a good campaign but Silva is just historically a hard candidate to beat.  Kudos to Conway for giving it her best.

CLEAN SWEEP!  CLEAN SWEEP!!  CLEAN SWEEP!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 07:53:32)

#15 2010-04-07 07:47:46

TBL  -  NOT New Mexico! I've got family there.
           How about Venezuela? elBoBO and Chavez, now THERE'S two of a kind.

Pete  -  The quote you cited from his 'whine' gives new meaning to the "I-team" concept.
            I....I....I....I....I....I....I....I....I....I.
            Ten (10) in one short paragraph.

#16 2010-04-07 08:07:39

CLEAN SWEEP!

http://boinc.berkeley.edu/w/images/thumb/2/2c/Broom_icon.svg/400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

#17 2010-04-07 08:14:31

Petethemeat wrote:

From his whine tonight:

"There is a question that I will struggle with for a long, long time. I could have blown many Take Back Wareham supporters out of the water by publicly revealing everything I know about the allegations of corruption at the Wareham Free Library. That may have dramatically changed the equation. But I gave somebody my word I would not reveal their identity. And I swore I wouldn’t do anything to interfere in the on-going investigation. That’s a decision I will wrestle with for the rest of my life. I may never know if I made the right choice."

Enough of this triple secret half-assed character assassination crap, Slager.  No one is buying your wolf tales anymore.

Bobo, do you want the truth?  Your disgraceful, pathetic, immoral and hateful lies about the library and its supporters were what cost you this election.  It made people more determined than ever to kick some tin hat ass.  It made voters livid that Brucey and Cronie were sitting back and allowing their out of town lackey pit bull to attack and destroy good people.  It made the people of Wareham realize that Wareham could not withstand three more years of your bullshit.

Bobo, you really want to know who lost Sweet Brucey the election?  Look in the mirror.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 08:15:26)

#18 2010-04-07 09:39:29

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Bobo, don't worry about it!  Think about how much time Brucey will have for you now!  You two can run off to Mexico together!  Maybe there's a town down there that you two can bully around!

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

#19 2010-04-07 13:23:24

Sweet Brucey, Cronie, Curly, and Bobo, this one's for you:

#20 2010-04-07 14:11:47

Speaking of whines, Michael Jones has a rather pungent one going over on Wareham Week, under the comments to the "Interactive map: Challengers win Selectmen's, Moderator's races" story. 

He does a lot of frothing about the "hatebloggers" on this site (have any of these people heard of hyperbole?), makes a special point of attacking Dan O'Connell's character after Dan held out an olive branch to him (classy!), and a la Slager continues to make dark insinuations about "corruption" but provides absolutely no specifics.

There are some people who supported the incumbents with whom some common cause might be found.  I do not believe this man is one of them.

#21 2010-04-07 14:22:38

Yeah...Pete is right...I thought it was the other Michael.
Oh, well...I hope his stages of closure come quickly for him.

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-04-07 14:22:54)

#22 2010-04-07 14:41:54

BREAKING NEWS:  Bobo is Depressed!

The Tin Hat Loser Squad desperately trying to console Bobo as he makes comments that he is depressed and wonders if his friends' losses were all his fault.

Bobo, I just want you to know, that for once in your life, you are right about something.  The results of this election were entirely, without a doubt, 110% your fault.  And if you ever doubt that it wasn't your fault, you should just remember, IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!

Curly John inviting Hypocrite Elitists to a meeting at Ella's to plot how to come back from this stunning ass-whooping handed to them by Wareham voters.  Bobo reportedly saying he doesn't feel like coming.  No word on whether Ella's will put up a banner for them reading "Loser Support Group."

Bobo, just remember one thing...and don't forget it now.  BRUCEY'S DEFEAT WAS YOUR FAULT!!!!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 14:43:11)

#23 2010-04-07 14:58:44

Welcome back, Ham...

#24 2010-04-07 15:01:05

Now, that sly dog, aka Hamatron5000, has been making some subtle hints and oblique comments about his feelings after the recent election.

Ham, I gotta ask you: can you tell us what your REAL feelings are here? Can you let us know what you are REALLY thinking. Yaknow, open up and truly express yourself.

You will feel much better for it. Trust me.

#25 2010-04-07 15:06:20

He's always been the reticent type...you know...Ham, IHS, IHL...hard to figure out what they are thinking.

#26 2010-04-07 15:14:24

Of course BoBo is depressed, no one offered any cheese to go with his Whine!

First, i would advise a nice Limberger (sp?) cheese, you know the real smelly one. that's to remind him about how often his BS fails the smell test.

Second, Ham is reporting that BoBo is depressed, feeling down. I would recommend a Blue cheese here, to match his current mood.

Third, since BoBo's stories are full of holes, perhaps a fine, aged Swiss cheese would fill the bill.

and lastly, BoBo should really take off a milligram or two before summer. Perhaps I could recommend the Neufchatel cheese with his bagels: the same taste as the regular cream cheese, with 1/3 less fat.

Ah, Whine &  cheese. Perfect for a sunny spring afternoon. Just be careful of that tryptophan response in the brain; but when you are down to the last few remaining brain cells, probably not an issue.

#27 2010-04-07 15:19:28

ON A BRIGHTER SIDE BOBO WAS ABLE TO GET OUT OF HIS TOILET/OFFICE TO TRY A NEW BAGEL TWIST FROM DUNKIN DONUTS TODAY. HE REPORTDLEY THEN CRAWLED BACK INTO THE FETAL POSITION WHILE HIS WIFE WENT TO WORK.

#28 2010-04-07 15:20:32

Peace Bloggers,

You see, last night I had to change the sign on the "Peace Train" to "Trash Train" and loan it to municipal maintenance so they could haul off all of the trash that the voters pulled out of town hall and left on the curb yesterday.  So the peace train is out of service for awhile, which gives this Ham a chance to gloat.  (Did you forget that this was all your fault yet, Bobo?) 

I suppose soon enough, when the Trash Train comes back into the station and becomes the Peace Train again, then the Conductor of the Peace Train will start down the track toward Peace Station, 2011 and the goal of bringing even more peace.

But until that train gets back, I have to gloat a little.  Can't help it.  "Bobo Tears" is a tasty drink.  Cry me another glass, Bobo.

(IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!!!)

#29 2010-04-07 16:14:13

I am begging any of the newly elected officials to never give an interview to the troll or anyone from his alleged publication and alleged web site.(His favorite expression...alleged this, alleged that...).
Read his blubbering last swing he just wrote before he leaves Town.
He is done, his crew is done, his influence is done, his funding is done,his credibility is done, his word means nothing, and it is good riddance to bad rubbish.
His political instincts border on the absurd. His knowledge of Wareham and Onset and the people who live there is nil...he and his TFHC followers are unable to realize that it is over.
You lost.
Get over it.
Commit yourselves to working for the future of Wareham. Support your elected officials, and understand, that for the first time in a long time, you may appear before BOS meetings, say what you have to say at citizens' comment times, and not be afraid of being blackballed in the business community, or worry about losing your job because you are a Town employee.
Thankfully, the new people elected, Steve Holmes, Cara Winslow and Claire Smith don't believe they are any better than anyone else.
Each one took out politicians that have been entrenched for years, running the Town into the ground, and loved and supported by an alleged journalist and an alleged newspaper.
Your new elected officials are the real deal. They are one of you. They know where they came from. They know what they have to do to save Wareham.
What a true blessing it is for all of you!

#30 2010-04-07 16:21:52

God it's hot out today.  Bobo, you break out your goose down parka yet?

Hey everyone, just an advisory, Ella's makes a delicious pizza pie, but you might want to order from somewhere else just this once.  All those losers all in one place, all that loser stench might permeate the pie crust and make your pizza taste all losery.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 16:22:44)

#31 2010-04-07 16:24:44

SO SLAGER YOUR DEPRESED ,TOUGH SHIT  YOU FAT BASTARD , SO OLD CURLEY WANTS YOU TO GO TO ELLAS  FOR A PIZZA , LISTEN TUBBEY  I DOUBT IF A PIZZA  WILL BE  GOOD FOR YOUR BLOOD PREASURE , STICK TO THE BAGELS TUBBEY , YOU SOLD YOUR SOLE   TO SLAGER  , TAHTS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A LIE ING BIASED REPORTER , MAYBE YOU AND CURLEY AND BRUCIE CAN GOLF TOGETHER WHEN ALL YOUR WIFES GO TO WORK SUPPORTING YOUR SORRY ASSES.

#32 2010-04-07 16:31:33

See what I mean...IHL...reticent.

#33 2010-04-07 16:37:36

Bobo, here you go, the voters of Wareham, who turned out in massive throngs to register disapproval of your pathetic behavior low these many years, have dedicated this street sign, in honor of it being your fault that Brucey and Cronie got tossed.

http://chichi212.com/files/2009/11/This-is-all-your-fault-street-sign-460x276.jpg

Lest ye forget and wonder why Brucey and Cronie are outtie, look at this sign and remember.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 16:38:46)

#34 2010-04-07 16:54:11

Oh man this is hysterical, there are like 20 comments from the tin hats all saying things like "How can we meet without Rob?  Should we change the meeting until Rob is available?  It feels funny to meet without Rob!"

Why is Rob the Reporter needed for a political meeting?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 16:57:26)

#35 2010-04-07 16:56:47

By: John_Donahue on 4/7/10
How about scheduling a time when we can all get together?

By: John_Donahue on 4/7/10
I meant to say....when we can all get together, including Robert.

John, like he really helped you that much...

#36 2010-04-07 17:02:25

I do have to say, that after reading the rag article again the only thing that comes to mind is,

I would also like to know how his prediction of Wareham Weekly not surviving past the elections is going...  Just think you could have had a successful paper also but chose the low road.  Better luck in Halifax troublemaker...

#37 2010-04-07 17:02:41

..misery loves company...

#38 2010-04-07 17:04:22

These tin hats are too funny.   Don't listen, Bobo, it's your fault!

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 17:08:18)

#39 2010-04-07 17:16:59

The fact that the defeated are seeking the counsel of the deflated so soon tells me that they don't intend to go quietly into that good night, but are pinning their hopes on approval of the mayoral form of government as the springboard for their comeback.

The fight is just beginning, folks - celebrate today, and back to work tomorrow!

#40 2010-04-07 17:50:02

Their chances of changing the form of government is as good as their last election. Yesterday, in case they forgot.

#41 2010-04-07 19:26:20

Waahhhhh, is Bobo still crying?  Waaah.....

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-04-07 19:28:37)

#42 2010-04-07 20:13:50

For you Bobo
>

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
P-SPAN

#43 2010-04-07 20:31:56

By: robertslager on 4/7/10
And contrary to what the idiot bloggers would have you think, I really am doing OK. Yes, yesterday's results were very disappointing. I care a great deal about the community and truly believe things were on the right path despite all the sleazy tactics of the Take Back Wareham crew. But all you can do in life is fight for what you believe in. I will sleep well tonight knowing that I have done that. I will never sink to the depth that a certain family in Wareham does in order to win. I will never allow that kind of hatred in my heart. What I saw today from the hate bloggers actually helped a great deal. I actually felt sorry for them. That's all they have. I believe that in the end God judges us all. They will have much to answer for when their time on Earth is through.

WHAT DO YOU THINK GOD WILL SAY WHEN YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAVE LIED ABOUT PEOPLE, DESTROY THEIR GOOD REPUTATIONS, AND FABRICATED STORIES TO SELL PAPERS? DONT WORRY ABOUT WHEN IM JUDGED SLAGER, YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE WORRIED

#44 2010-04-07 20:33:53

At least you don't have to worry about seeing him on the other side :).

#45 2010-04-07 20:38:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KynpC1e9I9E

The Beatles always seem to have something to say about everything. Even BoBo.  "I'm a Loser"

#46 2010-04-07 20:42:26

Isn't it funny how the most viciously hateful and disgusting people in the world always claim to be best friends with God?

I don't know who you are talking to Bobo, but God it isn't.  Maybe it's Paul Shooter.

#47 2010-04-07 20:44:17

The Beatles sure knew all there is to know about BoBo. "Nowhere Man"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miH1aTqhK3k

#48 2010-04-07 20:56:48

IHATESLAGER wrote:

By: robertslager on 4/7/10
And contrary to what the idiot bloggers would have you think, I really am doing OK. Yes, yesterday's results were very disappointing. I care a great deal about the community and truly believe things were on the right path despite all the sleazy tactics of the Take Back Wareham crew. But all you can do in life is fight for what you believe in. I will sleep well tonight knowing that I have done that. I will never sink to the depth that a certain family in Wareham does in order to win. I will never allow that kind of hatred in my heart. What I saw today from the hate bloggers actually helped a great deal. I actually felt sorry for them. That's all they have. I believe that in the end God judges us all. They will have much to answer for when their time on Earth is through.

"idiot blogger's"...Baa ha ha ha..

Who really cares how YOU are doing? Wareham is doing GREAT!

Loser's Mantra..."I did everything in my power..Wareham let me down"

Bobo wrote: "I will never sink to the depth that a certain family in Wareham does in order to win. I will never allow that kind of hatred in my heart."

Too late Bobo..Hatred DOES reside in your heart..and I assume your reference is to the Pillsbury family...(What, did Mary Jane run your dog over, or something??) From what I've seen..and the "record" show's..that family has done FAR more for the town of Wareham than you EVER will. Your time here is a black mark in Wareham's history.

As sweet and hopeful as yesterday's election results were...reading you and your "minion's" comment's brought an extra-special smile to my face..Thanks for that.
Now..Go away Bobo...Go away..

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-07 20:57:51)

#49 2010-04-07 21:22:24

Bobo wrote:

If they think the people who supported the previous incumbents will give them a free pass they may be mistaken..

Would those be the same people who just had their..ummm..hat...handed to them.

TBW
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-10 03:35:52)

#50 2010-04-07 21:28:00

Im really not sure who's meltdown is more intresting, Bobo's or the CRC member on Wareham Weeklys blog???

#51 2010-04-07 22:56:36

I see Mr. Slager has been busy with the edit button. 

Last night, he posted the following at the end of his "Wareham's dawn of a whole new error" whine:

Tonight, he has amended that last paragraph to read:

"Most of the day Wednesday I struggled with a very difficult question. I could have blown many Take Back Wareham supporters out of the water by publicly revealing everything I know about the allegations of corruption at the Wareham Free Library. That may have dramatically changed the equation. But I gave somebody my word I would not reveal their identity. And I swore I wouldn’t do anything to interfere with the on-going investigation. For a while I thought that would be a decision I might wrestle with for the rest of my life. But after reading some of the vicious personal attacks on the hate site I began to come to peace with my decision. I could never subject a very brave woman to that kind of hate-blogger abuse that animals like Hamatron would surely unleash on her. I would like to thank Hamatron for helping me truly understand the difference between the heroes and cowards in Wareham."

Apparently the original nonsense wasn't heart-rending enough, so Mr. Slager found it necessary to jazz it up with a brand-spankin' new DIDTBNN (Damsel In Distress To Be Named Never), while simultaneously designating Hamatron5000 as the Villain du Jour to give his ever-shrinking base some red meat, err...umm...ham! yes that's it, ham! to sink their teeth into.

But I'm afraid I have to admit that the new Tiger Woods Nike commercial showing him listening to his dead father's voice may actually be giving you a run for your money in the Disgustingly Disingenuous Drivel Department, Mr. Slager.

Last edited by Petethemeat (2010-04-07 22:59:58)

#52 2010-04-08 00:11:39

Petethemeat wrote:

the new Tiger Woods Nike commercial showing him listening to his dead father's voice may actually be giving you a run for your money in the Disgustingly Disingenuous Drivel Department, Mr. Slager.

Nope, Bobo wins..

TBW
P-SPAN

#53 2010-04-08 00:28:45

Bobo wrote:

I did want to thank each and every one of you for trying to fight the good fight. The Take Back Wareham crew is expressing so much hatred right now. They have revealed what is truly in theirs hearts. Always remember that. They may have the money but they will never know what it means to fight a noble fight. That will always be the difference...

Is he a "Newspaper man" or the head honcho of a failed campaign??

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Waahhhhh, is Bobo still crying?  Waaah.....

TBW
P-SPAN

#54 2010-04-08 00:33:54

"Ohhh the tears of an angry, bitter old man...yummy, yummy you guys..."

#55 2010-04-08 06:59:15

will bobo take to drinking like hid dad did when this fat  little bastard was born complete with an afro  hairdo and his famous jacket, move to anoyher town jackass and start your crap up in another town, take bruce , brenda  and cronan with you , where can you loosers move to , how about the island of alcatraz. , how about havana  cuba ,how about iran , how about iceland, how about  russia where you can drink vodka  with them.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com