#1 2010-04-07 09:17:28

(I saved this for today) To be honest, this one shot wonder really doesn't deserve a greatest hits album, but what the heck. Len mentioned he was tired of Larry McDonald, and quite frankly, I am tired of me too! :) Soooooo,

Ladies and Gentlemen! With such a short career, it was difficult to find enough moronic statements to fill a greatest hits, but here it is! You can't buy it in stores or even get it through TV....you will only find it here!

Len Skynyrd’s Greatest Hits:
By: LenSkynyrd on 3/29/10
VOTE APRIL 6 FOR BRUCE SAVAGEAU AND JOHN CRONIN AND JOHN DONAHUE AND MARY ANN SILVA. TAKE BACK WAREHAM FROM THE HATE BLOGGERS AND SPECIAL INTERESTS. TELL YOUR NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS. HOLMES (BUSINESS BULLY), WINSLOW (HATE SITE MODERATOR) , DEFELICE (THE BREATH MINT KID) AND SMITH (RECALL MODERATOR) MUST LOSE, OR WE ALL LOSE. I AM CONFIDENT THAT THE VOTERS OF WAREHAM ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL. WE HAVE AN EASY CHOICE TO MAKE. GET OUT ON APRIL 6 AND AT TOWN MEETING AND MAKE IT HAPPEN
By: LenSkynyrd on 2/14/10
Mick - I agree - It would be good if Andrea could speak with the Elks representatives and get the facts behing the voting. It's beyond comprehension that one member can overrule 699 members. But this is the crap the haters are trying to sell, as usual. Also, it's confirmed the Francis aka Larry is also Rip Dinkle...as if he doesn't post enough garbage under his own name.....this guy lives for the lies. Larry - you have no life - and you will never win anything.
By: LenSkynyrd on 2/19/10
Hey Searay -

Got your letter addressed to my wife regarding your candiidacy. You just wasted postage. Here are our answers to your request for support.
Yard sign on my property: are you serious?
Make phone calls: Only to support the incumbents
Host a coffee hour at my home: you cannot be serious, can you?
Pass out flyers: sure, give me a bunch, and I will place them in the trash as you and your hate buddies have done with the Observer
Prepare mailings: you really are wasting my time
Stand at the polls for you - Only if I am wearing a swastica and support hitler
I have friends that will also volunteer: Like Hell
Give rides to the polls: sure - I'll take anyone out of town to prevent them from voting for you
Need a ride to the polls - see previous answer
Visability - hold signs - see yard sign response
Comments or suggestions - pull out, now
Thanks again for your continued support: you're welcome
Will I give you a gift of $25, $50, $100, $500? Sure, when you own up to the fact that you contacted advertisers of the Observer to get them stop supporting it.
By: LenSkynyrd on 2/22/10
Is candidates's night here yet? Oh, what fun that will be. I cannot wait.
I personaly guarantee that the hate bloggers will all go down in flames in this election. They are so out of touch with all of the good going on in this town.
Thank you Bruce and John for running again. We would have been in a heap of trouble if you decided not to.
By: LenSkynyrd on 2/23/10
Larry - I am Viking. Just don't tell anybody, ok?
By: LenSkynyrd on 3/23/10
"Ummm, IHATESLAGER? Your an anonymous blogger who just blasted someone without having the decency to have that person present. I am laughing so hard it's difficult to type. You are the coward! This just might be the funniest thing I have ever read."
OMG that is funny. What a loser
By: LenSkynyrd on 3/14/10
Hello all, I am here to bring CIVILITY to the live chat..........

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-04-07 09:20:47)

#2 2010-04-07 09:45:27

I know we have congratulated everyone who worked so hard to get the truth out, but we also should thank the citizens for stepping up and ending the reign of bully tactics, control, and personal agendas. It makes me smile to know people can see through the rhetoric and BS that has torn this town apart.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank Robert Slager personally. He made it his goal to drive people to this site through his condemnation and antics. As much as he would like to think he has his finger on the pulse of the community, he just doesn't realize we see through his charade and lies. The good news is the voters, over 4000, showed up to make this election the first step in rebuilding a wonderful community. It is just a beginning, but it is a very promising start! We should all be thanking the fabricator from Halifax for the free advertisement !!!

Oh, that tiny "PLINK" noise you heard was the last drop of credibility splashing on the cold sidewalk of life. I spoke to over 1000 people in the last week that all said the same thing: NOBODY BELIEVES YOU SLAGER.

You can write and slander to your hearts content and it will fall on deaf ears (unless someone decides to take your last penny).

What started at Fall Town Meeting in 2009 continued into this election and will grow with the upcoming Town Meeting. Voters are waking up and lending their voice to a movement to restore pride to Wareham. Melodye Conway said it best: "If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem".

#3 2010-04-07 10:14:39

Larry McDonald wrote:

We should all be thanking the fabricator from Halifax for the free advertisement !!!

TBW
P-SPAN

#4 2010-04-07 11:40:11

I have to tell you that we should all work to repair the divide in this community. During my trips between polling locations, I had the opportunity to talk to a number of people that were holding signs for the incumbents or voting for the incumbents. Of course, it didn't start off well because some had this concept of me as an evil cold person. I wonder where they got that from??? As time went on and after several trips between polling locations, I made some new friends! We don't have to agree on who we voted for, but I am so encouraged by how things turned out.

I want to give a shout out to my new friend Bubba. We found out we had friends (and family in his case) in common. Not many people talk more than me, but Bubba did! My entire family enjoyed meeting him later at the Pierview!

I keep coming back to what Melody Conway said and I believe we should all feel this way: "If you aren't part of the solution, then you are part of the problem". If that means applying for boards or committees, sitting down the TA, or even just offering up  your support to special events, then let's do it. After all, it is our community and we should take ownership of it.

A wise man, who is now a Selectman, showed me the way. He put his money where his mouth is. When I first met him, he was delivering a speech with such passion it brought the entire auditorium to their feet (and Slager got an earful from Frank). I watched him work tirelessly for hours collecting food and clothes for those less fortunate. He took the time to meet citizens, listen to organizations and business leaders, and find out what this community needs. Not only am I proud to call him Our Selectman, but I am proud to call him a dear friend and part of my family.

Congratulations and much love to my brother.....STEVE HOLMES!

#5 2010-04-07 12:07:58

Larry...you said it eloquently!
It is time for Wareham to get together.
You have tried to be a peace maker during the entire election, and you did well.  The only people who believed that you were a big bully and loud mouth are the people who never met you.
Once you meet Larry, you know he is the real deal. A very nice, peaceful, gentle, BIG man, that loves his family, friends and his Town.
Thank you Larry, and Liz for all of the work you put in to make sure Wareham is back on the right track.
I agree with your other statement as well:
Congratulations to my brother, Steve Holmes!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com