#1 2009-11-21 14:01:27

April 6, 2010
click to see countdown timer to liberation day.
I'll add this link to my signature (see below) in future posts..click anytime to see where we're at!

P-SPAN
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010

Last edited by P-SPAN (2009-11-24 21:21:20)

#2 2009-11-21 15:32:45

p-SPAN

I think that I recognize that date, but I'm a little uncertain.

Let's see. It's not my birthday, and I could use far fewer of those.

It's not April Fool's Day, altho certain incumbents have long acted as fools.

It's not my wedding anniversary; no, Mrs. Notalawyer makes sure that there is keen awareness of the actual date.

What could it be.......

Got it!

IT'S THE ELECTION, STUPID!

Are we FOCUSed yet?

#3 2009-11-21 17:01:03

This winter, we will feel the effects of astronomical legal bills. While this BOS was furthering their agenda, they were laying off many of the same municipal maintenance people that plowed the roads and made it safe for us to travel. Now, roads will take longer to plow and people will wait while the skeleton crew gets to all the roads that need to be cleared. So, when you look out your window and wonder why your road is still not open for travel, you can thank the Selectmen and K&P for spending your hard earned tax dollars to lose lawsuit after lawsuit, take articles voted down at town meeting and attempt to get them on the april election, and conduct a computer audit that (as of this date) has yielded no results. Shame on them!

Had enough?
Take Back Wareham

#4 2010-04-05 08:37:37

When I first added the ticker (above)..there was..hmm, well alot of days to "tick" down..now there is only one!!! Make tomorrow count..let's "Rock the vote!!"

United we stand, divided we fall.

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#5 2010-04-07 00:57:07

Mark this date in Wareham history. Tyranny is DEAD! Have a pleasant today..

VOTED4CHANGE
TOOKBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com