#1 2010-04-05 18:10:17

Here is a little something the TFHC can talk about tonight, besides me being a racist and a dirty so and so...
I visited Wareham last week, as many of you know. I could not tell all of you because of the circumstances of my trip and the need to remain calm and not read something that would send me into orbit.
I had the pleasure of having breakfast at Stevie Baptiste's restaurant, the Pier View Restaurant.
Stevie is my mentor and friend. I also visited with two former police officers I served with, a current police officer, several people white and Cape Verdean. I met and spoke with old friends, and met new friends. My family had a ball, and I love Stevie Baptiste.

We then had the pleasure of meeting many of you that write on this site. I again apologize to those of you we could not discuss the visit with, but I am coming up again soon and you will read about it and where we can meet.

I met many of you, and was proud to belong to a group of people at that are "real". No-one full of themselves, and the Lord knows there were people there that justifiably could have been.
Real people..real faces with names only seen in print...it was a privilege and a day that I will never forget, nor will my wife or son.

Without getting into detail" I love Dick Wheeler. My son loves Dick Wheeler. My wife loves Dick Wheeler. Dick Wheeler is one of our heroes, and we don't have that many.
I love all of you I met...I won't mention names for obvious reasons, but we will be able to in the next few days.

When we left a great gathering of people, we went to my family grave site. It was spitting snow and cold but we finally found it. When we left, I drove from the Mill Pond Diner down to the Jefferson Shores light. I cried more than once.

I now know why Claire McWilliams tears up when I mention what has happened to our Town. I now know why Freddie and Barbara Besse would just shakes their heads when talking about Wareham.
I now know why the many other residents of Wareham that spend winters down here teared up.
It is absolutely embarrassing. It looks like the biggest Honky Town I have ever seen. I drove by the old Ocean Spray Cranberry plant and thought how it looked like it would burn down any minute with the little tin shack businesses, all abandoned, out front. I thought...take a bulldozer and run everything down from the Ocean Spray plant all the way to the Buttermilk Bay Bridge....disgusting!!
The next day we turned on the news and the damn thing burned down.(No..troll...I didn't start it.).

PLEASE!!!!

Save Wareham!

I have already told you about the Chief and his racism (or in the troll's term...his alleged racism).

I didn't hear anything good.

I was pleased to be around people who have a vision for the future, and have a mission, and I believe you will achieve the mission.

Throw out the scumbags and thieves and drunks and cockroaches and malcontents and incompetents.
If it take three years..so be it.

Tomorrow is the beginning.

I am proud to call you all my friends. I am proud to know you all.

There is not a phony among you.

Thank you for being my friend.

#2 2010-04-05 19:08:08

You just gave me goose bumps and tears.  Love you.

#3 2010-04-05 19:24:15

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-05 19:25:15)

#4 2010-04-05 21:12:09

Thank you P-Span...my friend....

#5 2010-04-05 21:47:52

I must say that meeting Dan'O was wonderful. We shared some laughs and then shared some other thoughts. No amount of rhetoric from those who don't know him is going to change how I feel about this man and his family.

Thank you for the advice and the wisdom!

#6 2010-04-06 07:45:29

Thank you Larry...I feel blessed to have friends like you...

#7 2010-04-06 07:52:35

I forgot....please let me know if the troll prints that editorial that another useless piece of crap wrote about me a few years ago in the local rag. I enjoyed it as he sat crying in the publisher's office trying to explain the lies about me in his editorial, where he got them, etc. If the troll could find my response to the editorial, he'd get a big kick out of it...I destroyed that snot nosed little cockroach in my response, but I must admit he did do some damage. I didn't seek redress in Federal Court, which would have been easy, because he has nothing, just like to troll.
I believe in Karma...I'll keep mine cool knowing that pay back is a bitch. It already bit the other scumbag in the ass, and I suspect that the troll will be gone very soon.
In fact, I will predict that I will be writing on this site long after the troll and his minions are gone!!
Best wishes and luck today!!!
See you all soon...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com