#1 2010-04-05 12:22:05

What could be more innocent than a bunch of green and white signs encouraging people to vote in a town election?     Ha!!      Those signs are far from "innocent",  yet you all fell for the ruse, hook, line, and sinker.

"All", that is, except for a very,very astute person we are all guilty of underestimating : Robert Slager.

His rare intelligence told him in an instant that these were not innocent signs but were somehow linked to a conspiracy to favor particular candidates and somehow prejudice viewers against others.  I say "rare intelligence", because how many people have you ever known who could arrive at an answer before hearing the question?  It's a gift.  He, and only he, knew that these were not standard political lawn signs, and it mattered to him not at all that he didn't know anything about the sophisticated bio-optics, and visualometry that went into their design and construction.  He can and will, however , deservedly bask in the reflected glory brought to him once again for his remarkable extra-sensory capabilities. He has known all along what I am now revealing to you.

Since a number of you have reported that the signs have ,in fact, caused physical sensations described as "warm and fuzzy", I'm guessing that the truth would eventually leak out , so that I might as well "come clean". Here's the story:

Those innocent looking green and white "Vote April 6" signs incorporate technological breakthroughs  discovered  in the making of "Avatar".   It has been a major undertaking, and it's a minor miracle that we've been able to pull it off: Each one of those signs is loaded with nearly a mile of gold wire that is so thin that it can't be seen by the human eye. The energy in those bio-optic marvels comes from a generator that we were able to install in a place with a commanding location but which is seldom visited: Wickets Island.  Our powerful  Avatar designed generator is embedded on the highest point  on the island, ( The antenna is visible with binoculars from South Boulevard in Onset.), and is able to turn the 200 deceptively innocent signs into  uncanny mind control devices that have been shaping the mind sets of all who have been lured into viewing them for the past two months.

The bio-optic reach when a sign is fully charged is about 100 yards. When the signs are alone, they induce introspection: "Something is wrong with Wareham. What can I do to help bring about change?" When  a Vote April 6 sign is in a cluster of political signs, the combination of bio-optics and visualometry leads you to the signs of the people who can save Wareham.

I hope you will all forgive me for resorting to such a devious high tech plot to get into your heads in order to control your voting choices tomorrow.  I also hope that my confession will lead to a greater respect for Robert Slager, who, with the extraordinary insight that led him to uncover a $3,000,000 dollar embezzlement scheme that had gone unnoticed for twenty years, also recognized instantly that Vote April 6 was as if the devil in disguise. We must give credit when credit is due.

And one final time: VOTE APRIL 6  !

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-04-05 13:29:45)

#2 2010-04-05 13:19:05

Now Dick.

My first read gave me the thought that you had printed a typo, meaning to say "rarely intelligent" in the first sentence of that paragraph. And surely you knew, you had to know, that the all-seeing, the all-knowing one did NOT have to be bothered with questions from mere mortals. Why, when you already know all the answers?

My feeling is, however, that you have not fully disclosed the incredible abilities incorporated into these "sign, sign, everywhere a sign" devices. Isn't it true that these devices are linked? And that on sunday nights, thru the use of stannousratchet technology, along with a little snayrayjaypray, and modulated by a hemidemisemiquaver; that a tone is emitted from these demonic devices, not audible to the human ear (sorta like those dog whistles). And further, that anyone wearing a tin foil hat and sitting at a computer will be sent into a state of high dudgeon (as opposed to the low dungeon from whence they came).

This hi-tech breakthru sure explains a lot.

#3 2010-04-05 14:16:31

Mr. Wheeler,

I have to confess that upon seeing my first green & white sign I would see a quick flash of a candidate's name.  HOLMES, WINSLOW, SMITH, CONWAY or VEUGEN.  Apparently I am sensitive to forces beyond the physical world, which of course would make me psychic.  Although a few people I am sure refer to me as psycho!   

I want you to know that even though your signs were high tech for most people, some of us psycho's XXXX,  I mean, psychic's were able to see them in their pure form.  Vote For:     HOLMES         WINSLOW         SMITH
CONWAY       VEUGEN.

Thank you for the signs.  I did hear a rumor that Slager's printer gave you a deal on them.

#4 2010-04-05 14:40:47

Dontcha' just love Dick Wheeler?
April 6TH!!

#5 2010-04-05 19:16:35

Yes, Dan, and my dad held him in high regard and described him as "down to earth, smart and quite a character".  I think those were his exact words.  He's been gone thirteen years now.

#6 2010-04-05 19:50:41

I can't think of enough words to describe him, Bornof....He is one of a kind...

#7 2010-04-05 21:11:45

danoconnell wrote:

I can't think of enough words to describe him, Bornof....He is one of a kind...

So was my Dad, and I'm sure Mr. Wheeler will agree.  They had many talks on the water.

#8 2010-04-05 21:14:07

See ya' soon Bornof....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com