#1 2010-04-04 09:26:47

REMEMBER THE THINGS ABOUT BRUCE SAUVEAGEAU WHEN YOU GO TO THE POLLS:

COST THE TOWN 2.1 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE SWIFTS BEACH FIASCO. BRUCEYS MOUTHPIECE CAN SAY ALL THE LIES THAT HE WANTS BUT THE FACTS ARE BRUCE HAD A PREVIOUS PURCHASE AND SALE PENDING WHEN IT FELL THROUGH WITH THE OWNER. HE FAILED TO DISCLOSE THAT FACT TO THE PREVIOUS BOS WHEN THEY VOTED TO TAKE OVER THE LAND. BRUCE DID VOTE TO TAKE THE LAND IN EXECUTIVE SESSION. HE BROUGHT UP TO THE TOWN TO TAKE THE LAND AFTER HIS P&S FAILED TO GET BACK AT THE OWNER AND TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF HIS OWN PROPERTY. HE COST THE TOWN 2.1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRUCE WAS ARRESTED FOR DRIVING A SUSPENDED LICENSE. (I WOULD GUESS THAT MOST SELECTMAN IN OTHER TOWN, BEING ARRESTED IS NOT A GOOD THING AND WOULD HAVE PROBABLY RESIGNED)

BRUCE HAD HIS CAR REPOSSESSED, DIDNT PAY HIS VEHICLE INSURANCE AND GOT HIS WIFES VEHICLE TOWED. HE HASNT PAID HIS SEWER TAXES WHICH LED TO THE "LAYING" OFF OF DAVID SIMMONS COINED "ONE OF THE BIGGEST RATS" IN TOWN BY CRONIN. HE OWES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 181, 000 DOLLARS IN BACK TAXES. WHILE WE GO OUT THERE AND STRUGGLE EVERY DAY AND DO THE RIGHT THING AND PAY OUR BILLS BRUCEY DOES NOT. WITH THESE QUALIFICATIONS WOULD YOU LET HIM BE YOUR FINANCIAL PLANNER???????? SO WHY WOULD YOU PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR TOWN BUDGET???????????????

JOHN CRONIN:

CONVICTED FELON. THATS RIGHT A CONVICTED FELON. HIS MOUTHPIECE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE AND IT REALLY WASNT A BIG DEAL. WELL IT WAS A LOT MORE THAN TAKING A PILE OF DIRT. HE HAD TRUCKLOADS OF EARTH BROUGHT IN. HEAVY EQUIPMENT BROUGHT IN AND BASICALLY RE DID HIS WHOLE LANDSCAPE. HE GOT CAUGHT BUILDING A DECK WITHOUT A PERMIT. HE VOTED TO SPEND OUR TAX DOLLARS QUOTED BY HIS ON THE SIX MINUTE AUDIO "TO GET THE BLOGS, WE GOT TO GET THE BLOGS." ANOTHER VINDICTIVE INDIVIDUAL.

MARY ANN SILVA:

SHE APPEARS TO BE LIVING IN THE STONE AGE WITH TECHNOLOGY. SHE HAS TO HAVE SOMEONE TEACH HER TO BURN A CD? OBVIOUSLY WE NEED SOMEBODY IN THERE THAT CAN DO THE JOB MORE EFFICIENTLY

LYNNE BURROUGHS:

AKA WAREHAMPROPHETES. YES YOU WILL REMEMBER LYNNE BURROUGHS WHO STATED THAT A SELECTPERSON SHOULD DIE OF CANCER BECAUSE OF HER ROLE AS SELECTMAN. THIS WOMAN SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO BE AROUND KIDS. WHAT KIND OF PERSON THAT PROFESSES TO LOVE GOD WOULD BE SO HATEFUL AND VINDICTIVE?

DONAHUE:

FIRED FROM WAREHAM ASSESSORS. HE SCREWED UP THE DEPT SO BAD THE DOR HAD TO COME TO WAREHAM TO TAKE IT OVER.

FIRED TOWN OF SWANSEA ASSESSOR

FIRED PROBABTION OFFICER. YES HE IS SO TALENTED THAT HE EVEN GOT FIRED FROM A LIFETIME POLITICAL HACK POSITION. THIS GUY IS SO LAZY HE'S BEEN FIRED MORE TIMES. HE COULDNT PASS THE BAR EXAM. I GUESS JANE COULDNT TAKE THE TEST FOR HIM. I GUESS I FIGURED SHE COULD SINCE SHE DID ALL HIS PAPERS.

PEOPLE THE TOWN OF WAREHAM IS FED UP. BRUCEY IS QUOTED THE BEST WAY TO HEAL WAREHAM IS REELECT THEM. NO BRUCEY YOU HAVE BEEN THE MOST DESTRUCTFUL PERSON IN WAREHAM AND THE ONLY WAY TO HEAL WAREHAM AND BRING IT FORWARD IS TO REMOVE YOU. SLAGER IS RIGHT UP THERE WITH BRUCE. THIS MAN LIES TO SELL NEWSPAPERS PLAIN AND SIMPLE. HES BEEN CAUGHT IN SO MANY LIES ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. HE WILL BE PROVEN A LIAR SOON BY THE IG OFFICE JUST WAIT AND SEE. THERES ALSO MORE IN STORE FOR BOBO IN THE COMING MONTHS. I ALSO FEEL FOR THE TOWN EMPLOYEES. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCARED. THEY ARE FIRING PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FROM THE SELECTMANS HIT LIST. FIRING EVERYONE THATS DISAGREED WITH THEM. THERES NO RESPECT FOR OUR TOWN WORKERS IN THIS GOVERNMENT. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LAID OFF AND TAKING FURLOUGH DAYS BUT THEY HAVE THE MONEY TO CONDUCT AN AUDIT TO SEE WHO IS BLOGGING ABOUT THEM. THATS WHAT THE AUDIT IS ABOUT AND ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU DIFFERENTLY IS LYING. SLAGER WRITES IN THIS WEEKS PAPER , "A CERTAIN CLASSLESS POLICE OFFICER WILL BE FIRED IN A FEW WEEKS." THIS IS HOW WE TREAT OUR EMPLOYEES? WE ARE SPENDING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON UNECESSARY LEGAL FEES. THIS BOS WANTS TO SUE EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY. YOU HAVE A CHOICE. WE NEED TO BRING WAREHAM BACK FROM THE BRINK OF INSANITY AND VOTE THE INCUMBANTS OUT.

Last edited by IHATESLAGER (2010-04-04 10:35:07)

#2 2010-04-04 09:34:15

Convicted drunks and racists and incompetents without qualifications being appointed  to the highest positions in Town.
You can't write a book about this, because no one would believe it!!

#3 2010-04-04 09:54:59

Happy Easter, Peace Bloggers, Happy Easter!

The Conductor of the Peace Train, here with Easter Greetings for you all.  As you all know, Easter is an important Holiday in the Christian Faith, a day where Christians feel so close to Jesus that it's almost as if he speaks to them.

Or as Lynne calls it, just another Sunday.

Put your seatbacks and tray tables in their upright position, Peace Bloggers.  The Peace Train is rounding the bend and making its final approach to pull into the Peace Station on April 6.

#4 2010-04-04 10:38:06

HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE FREE PAPERS ALL OVER TOWN? I GUESS SOMEBODY WANTS THE INCUMBANTS TO WIN. HIS LIVELIHOOD IS IN JEOPARDY. WHY ELSE WOULD HE SPEND SO MUCH MONEY IN ADDED PRINTING COST AND DISTRIBUTE FREE PAPERS ALL OVER TOWN? WHY IS IT APRIL AND HE STILL HASNT PAID HIS EX LANDLORD BACK THE 5600 DOLLARS THAT HE OWES? WHY DOES HE NOT PAY HIS STATE FILING FEES FOR YEARS?

#5 2010-04-04 10:38:29

DONT FORGET THAT BRUCE SWORE AT A POLICE OFFICER ( THE F WORD) WHEN HE CUT OFF AN AMBULANCE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN HE FAILED TO YIELD ,  HE GOT A TRAFFIC CITATION FOR THIS AND  HIS LICENCE WAS REVOKED.                                     HE WAS ARESTED ON A WARRANT FOR BAD CHECK PASSING,     HIS TAXES HAVE NOT BEEN PAID ON HIS HOUSE  WHICH IS IN HIS WIFES NAME ,   HE HAS BEEN VERY NASTY TO PEOPLE WHO COME BEFORE THE SELECTMAN BOARD ,     HE PARKS IN HANDICAPED PARKING PLAACES ALL THE TIME.                 DONT FORGET THE LAPTOP COMPUTOR  WHICH HE DIDNT WANT TO PAY FOR THAT WAS PURCHASED ON THE TOWNS DIME BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR,           HE ALSO GOT HIS CAR LOAN AND LISTED THE TOWN AS HIS EMPLOYER, HE IS A BULLEY PLAIN AND SIMPLE, WHEN HE RUNS FOR SELECTMAN HE TRYS TO GET HIS SIGNATURES BY TOWN EMPLOYEES BY INTIMATING THEM.

#6 2010-04-04 10:45:07

DONT FORGET CRONAN WHO USES HIS POSITION AS SELECTMAN TO GET THINGS DONE  FOR FOR HIMSELF LIKE GETTING WORK DONE ON HIS HOUSE AND NOT PAYING THEM  FOR THE WORK , THEY CANT COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY WORK FOR THE TOWN,  GETTING GRASS CUT AT THE LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD  WHERE HIS SON PLAYS BASE BALL BY MINCIPAL MAINTENANCE  EVEN THOUGH IT ISNT THERE JOB TO DO SO ,                            AND REMEMBER THE LIBRARY LAWSIUT WHERE THE SELECTMAN USED THERE POWER AND SPENT A LOT OF MONEYJUST IN TRYING TO RUIN  THE LIBRARY

#7 2010-04-04 11:03:53

AND DONT FORGET MARY ANN SILVIA WHO GOT ALL THE FILES FROM THE TOWN THAT THE LIBRARY MAINTAINED  WHICH BY LAW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO MAINTAIN AND THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE COPIED AND THE LIBRARY WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THERE COPIES BACK SO LIBRARY PATRONS COULD VIEW THESE FILES , WELL SHE HA S NOT COPED THEM ,, SHE  IS ELECTED AS AN INDEPENDED PERSON BIT DOES THE BIDDING OF THE SELECTMAN ALL THE TIME   AND DONT FORGET THE SAFE INCEDENT  WHERE SHE HAD THE LIBRARY SAFE CARTED OFF TO HER OFFICE BY THE JANITOR AND A LOCK SMITH WAS HIRED TO OPEN THE LIBRARY SAFE WHEN PEOPLE AT THE LIBRARY HAD THE SAFE COMBINATION , THEY WERE ON A FISHING EXPEDITION.       FOR ALL HER WORK SHE GOT A LOT OF   PAY INCREASES WHEREAS OTHER  EMPLOYEES DID NOT ORWERE THESE PAYOFFS FOR WORRK WELL DONE,                  AND THERE ARE RUMORS OF CHEATING ON VOTE TOTALS   AT THE  VOTING POLES , PEOPLE DO YOU NOT   THINK THAT IT IS  IN PROPER FOR HER HUSBAND WORKING FOR HER AT THE ELECTIONS  , THIS IS  NEPOTISM    SONT YOU THINK SO SLAGER  AND A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

#8 2010-04-04 11:05:47

NOT ONLY IS HER HUSBAND WARDEN OF PRECINT 1 HER SISTER IN LAW IS WARDEN IN I BELIEVE #3. NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST THERE LOL

#9 2010-04-04 11:11:05

AND DONT FORGET JOHN  DONAHUES  ONE YEAR SUPPENSION FOR SCREWING UP ON PEOPLES PROPERTY EVALUATIONS ,,   AND DONT FORGET HIS LOW PROPERTY EVALUATIONS  FOR HIS FREINDS  FOR THERE VOTES   ,YOU OLD TIMERS HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS   ,THE WHOLE TOWM HAD TO BE REVAULATED AND THE DOR WAS CALLED  IN.

#10 2010-04-04 12:03:18

I can't wait until the Peace Train arrives on April 6Th...and then is replaced by the "get rid of the other scum" train.
Lots more fun!!

#11 2010-04-04 13:46:29

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Happy Easter, Peace Bloggers, Happy Easter!

The Conductor of the Peace Train, here with Easter Greetings for you all.  As you all know, Easter is an important Holiday in the Christian Faith, a day where Christians feel so close to Jesus that it's almost as if he speaks to them.

Or as Lynne calls it, just another Sunday.

Put your seatbacks and tray tables in their upright position, Peace Bloggers.  The Peace Train is rounding the bend and making its final approach to pull into the Peace Station on April 6.

Choo Choo Charlie was an Engineer

"All Aboard"

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-04 13:46:50)

#12 2010-04-04 20:07:43

By: robertslager on 4/4/10
I again want to invite PSpan, Hamatron and all the other bloggers from Bill Whitehouse's site to join us tonight. They have claimed that they wouldn't pay money to join this site. Well, it's free tonight. There are no excuses. If you wish to hold open and honest debate on issues in Wareham now is the chance. Otherwise you just prove you are unwilling to discuss such matters in a mature and responsible fashion.

OR THEY WANT TO SPEND EASTER WITH THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS INSTEAD OF CHATTING ON SOME TIN FOIL HAT BLOG? JUST A THOUGHT

#13 2010-04-04 20:17:14

Well...you get what you pay for...just sayin'...

#14 2010-04-04 22:00:34

Are you kidding me?  I'm the Ham of Peace!  I can't be seen associating with those angry unpeaceful tin hats!

"Bobo, come enjoy Easter!"

"Can't!  Gotta sit here at the blog for 10 hours and blog with the tin hats about Sweet Brucey's awesomeness!"

Fasten your seatbelts!  The Peace Train is going full steam ahead!!!

#15 2010-04-04 22:44:32

I can blog here for free every day.

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#16 2010-04-05 07:19:33

ALSO THIS CURRENT BOARD HAS BEEN FOUND 16 TIMES VIOLATING THE OPEN MEETING LAW

THIS CURRENT BOARD HAS BEEN VOTED NO CONFIDENCE IN THE WAREHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE SCHOOL COMMITTEE

#17 2010-04-05 07:33:35

Posted by: Michael Jones | Apr 03, 2010 14:48

This is exactly the kind of article that should have waited until after the election to publish. The events are old news. The only news here is that the Pillsbury family members are trying to use this to influence an election and WW decided to publish all the old news right before the election. Sorry you are mixed up in this mess Cyrus.

ACTUALLY IT WAS YOUR FRIEND BOBO YOU PUT THIS STORY OUT BEFORE THE ELECTION. BLAME HIM

#18 2010-04-05 08:11:57

wrote:

I again want to invite PSpan, Hamatron and all the other bloggers from Bill Whitehouse's site to join us tonight. They have claimed that they wouldn't pay money to join this site. Well, it's free tonight. There are no excuses. If you wish to hold open and honest debate on issues in Wareham now is the chance. Otherwise you just prove you are unwilling to discuss such matters in a mature and responsible fashion.

You've gotta love the rationale...like he's got the only site with this once in a lifetime "chance" to take part in "open and honest debate".

Free or not, it's certainly not somewhere I'd got for any intelligent dialogue.  I've read their chats.  Most of their contributers don't have much real content.  It's more like a three or four hour bash session lead by their one and only "ring master". 

I guess this whole week is "free".  Free puppy poop paper (personally distributed) and free chat sessions.  I'm guessing it's his last hoorah and that he did it all for his love of Wareham.  It would be funny if it wasn't so ....well you know.

C'mon April 6 !

#19 2010-04-05 08:55:46

I spent my evening with the family and it is more important than wading through a swamp full of snappin' turtles.  I had a friend of mine stop by to give me a "present". He stopped by a certain grocery store and received his free copy of the raggggerfic tabloid. He brought it to me hoping I could find a proper place for it. We tossed it in the fire pit with the other copies brought to me. Yep, they were receptive to the BS!

#20 2010-04-05 08:58:23

I love the articles they dug up about me from Bradenton. I am proud of everything I ever said about any incompetent politician down here, and I am proud of having a "feud" with the Editor of the rag that we have. Take him and the troll, put them into a paper bag and shake it up, empty it and only one comes out. Both are ignorant scumbags.
I wish there was more dirt they could dig up...I certainly did my share of "bashing"....love it!!
Best of luck tomorrow. I hope Wareham's future is on the mend and soon on a progressive track.
Hopefully, you will soon have real newspapers in Town...

#21 2010-04-05 09:08:33

P.S. I forgot to mention, we have a County Commissioner here that is as useless as any human being I have ever known. I believe a friend of mine will finally take her out of office this year. I called her an "Oreo" cookie for many years on TV and radio. Very simply put, she could run naked through the black community and they wouldn't know who she is. Black on the outside and white on the inside. Just a little something you probably can't dig up, so I'll just give it to you.
She is owned by the developers and special interests groups. Sounds familiar, huh? Except the color, but color doesn't matter when incompetence is in place.
As far as Chief Stanley being one of the greatest Chiefs in Massachusetts according to the troll....please!
Look on line to see what the other Chiefs in the Commonwealth think about him, and his minority officers. He is a kiss ass clown that got away with cleaning up a few problems because the BOS didn't interfere with him.
It's time for a Civil Service exam and a new permanent Chief being appointed. Not some one's recycled baggage.
New blood for a new Town of Wareham.

#22 2010-04-05 09:41:47

I find it odd that so much was made of the antique fire engine being used to campaign and how offended the "victims" felt. They apparently have no problem with the Town Administrator attended a political rally for John Donahue or making political contributions to a certain candidate's campaign. Nooooo, nothing wrong with that!

#24 2010-04-05 13:58:59

What a great yard! Best one in Town!

#25 2010-04-05 14:56:04

I just have to share this. P-Span has constantly said he would post comments here if he didn't have to pay.

This is his new position:

"I can blog here for free every day."

LOL

I've been "CONSTANTLY" saying I want to blog on your RagBlog?..Oh yes, it's a life-long dream!!
Ba hahaha...wait...BA HA HA HA HA..get over yourself, Assclown.

Hi, WarehamWoman. Welcome. The stuff the Take Back Wareham crowd throws against the wall is so absurb sometimes. They will try to smear people with whatever they can come up with. It makes not difference if they don't know what they are talking about (they usually don't) :)

You're right Bobo..it is ABSURB!!

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-04-05 14:58:45)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com