#2 2010-04-02 00:42:58

Interesting. 

I must say, I am impressed with what I'm hearing about this miracle worker.  Just working one day per week here, he's apparently been able to improve Police Dept. morale, obtain new weaponry, shepherd officers through new range certifications, negotiate leases to replace a substantial portion of the cruiser fleet, and devise plans for a new police station. 

So just imagine what he could get done if we hired him to work TWO days a week!  Because clearly there's no need to make him a full-time employee - this is obviously a man who follows the old adage of "Don't work hard, work smart!"

#3 2010-04-02 00:56:13

Petethemeat wrote:

Interesting. 

I must say, I am impressed with what I'm hearing about this miracle worker.  Just working one day per week here, he's apparently been able to improve Police Dept. morale, obtain new weaponry, shepherd officers through new range certifications, negotiate leases to replace a substantial portion of the cruiser fleet, and devise plans for a new police station. 

So just imagine what he could get done if we hired him to work TWO days a week!  Because clearly there's no need to make him a full-time employee - this is obviously a man who follows the old adage of "Don't work hard, work smart!"

Sorry, but they say that he works THREE days a week here.  Although, North Andover folks don't feel he is giving his full attention to their department the four days that he is there, seeing that he is quite often seen on the golf course of the N.Andover Country Club.

#4 2010-04-02 01:10:07

bornofwareham wrote:

Sorry, but they say that he works THREE days a week here.

And I wonder who their source for THAT information is?  Hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...

#5 2010-04-02 01:18:57

Don't know.  Check BillW's topic: Stanley in No. Andover and read the reporter's article and then scroll down to a blogger named John 0227.  He apparently knows more about Stanley than we do.

#6 2010-04-02 01:20:02

jeppers sounds like our former assesor john donahue who was constatly seen on the golf course when he was an assesor .

#7 2010-04-02 01:21:44

bornofwareham wrote:

Don't know.  Check BillW's topic: Stanley in No. Andover and read the reporter's article and then scroll down to a blogger named John 0227.  He apparently knows more about Stanley than we do.

My question was rhetorical - I would guess that any information they have about his work habits down here must come from the man himself.  :)

#8 2010-04-02 01:49:34

Understood.  I have no doubt that he brags about taking the Barney Fife's of Wareham and turning them into a Division of Proud Marines.  (I love all our armed forces - just using this as an example).  Who is going to drive 80 miles one way to see for themselves?  And what would they see?  I don't see our officers as the Barney Fife type, well, maybe 2 of them, and never have.  I'm sure any newspaper articles in favor of him are posted on his wall in N.Andover.  His speach at the selectmen's meeting made me ill.  He is making himself sound like a super hero, thank God he doesn't wear the tights like superman did.  He reminds me of the Mario game character.  Maybe that will be his new uniform.

#9 2010-04-02 02:26:28

bornofwareham wrote:

He reminds me of the Mario game character.  Maybe that will be his new uniform.

http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/695/695473/new-super-mario-bros-20060313032401638_640w.jpg

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#10 2010-04-02 22:47:47

Thank you again, P-SPAN.  That was my grandsons halloween costume.  Too funny.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com