#1 2010-03-31 13:11:24

Cream Cheese Boy wrote:

Lynne Burroughs has not supplied the town clerk’s office with a statement of contributions, a violation of campaign finance law (all statements must be received by the registrar of voters eight days prior to the election). Burroughs will be fined $20 per day until she files her official statement. She remains eligible to run for office.

Dear Jesus,

Please tell Lynnie that she has to supply a statement of contributions.  Some things that she has said lead me to believe that you two are in direct conversation.

Hey, I'm just repeating what was reported by the President of Ragserver Multi-Mega Media!

#2 2010-03-31 13:44:26

Anyone who votes for this nut should have their priviledge taken away!!

#3 2010-03-31 14:38:35

Did anyone else notice that the new TA gave money to the incumbent Town Clerk? That is a little weird since he just got here, no?

#4 2010-03-31 16:53:08

this is not ethetical, and he should not pick sides in an election.

#5 2010-04-02 00:27:09

Beyond any ethical considerations, it is just plain dumb - how does he think that will go over with Melodye Conway, should she win?

#6 2010-04-02 00:51:11

Ethics - the study of standards of conduct and moral judgement.  The system of morals of a particular person, religion, group, etc..

Ethical - having to do with ethics; of or conforming to moral standards.  Conforming to professional standards of conduct.

Try and find one person on the BOS or the Town Clerk, the Town Moderator, the Town Administrator, his assistant or Chief Stanley whose picture you would put in Webster's New World Dictionary next to either of the above definitions!   

To my fellow bloggers:  They just don't care.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com