#1 2010-03-29 15:27:45

Good afternoon!

just read the letter that LarryM sent to the Wareham Week. Gotta give him an A+. To wit:

He was careful, but complete.

He was coherent, and comprehensive.

He properly characterized the careless, crude and conceited nature of the BoS and the IMmoderator.

He adroitly made the case for Change.

And, he did it with CLASS!

All those "c's" add up to one A+.

Nice job.

VOTE4CHANGE

APRIL 6, 2010

TAKE BACK WAREHAM......AND REMOVE THE CANKEROUS SORES ON THE BODY POLITIC!

#2 2010-03-29 18:21:55

Here is just a short list of what your elected town officials have accomplished since their election:

- 16 + open meeting violations (and counting)
- The highest legal expenses in the history of Wareham.
-4 Town Administrators (including an Interim Town Administrator that is still on the payroll) in a span of 3 years.
-At least 3 financial settlements with former town employees who were terminated by this group of Selectmen.
-A dozen outbursts during public meetings that have either embarrassed the town or caused tensions to escalate.
-Ignored legislative decisions from Town Meeting in order to further their personal agenda. (Westfield)
-Received a ‘no confidence” vote from the Police Union and School Board.
Attempted to dissolve Town Meeting before all business was complete. (After vowing to never do that again in 2008).
-A computer audit that targeted employees who may be investigating the Selectmen or who might be “blogging” about them.($58,000 and counting)
-Our current Town Moderator doesn't believe in the form of government but is still running for re-election?

http://wareham-ma.villagesoup.com/discu … 48FE217EFA

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#3 2010-03-29 22:55:02

Thank you Nota! The comments by Mavis made me smile. I guess we will know how it all turns out in a week!

#4 2010-03-30 09:42:25

Great letter Larry!!
You summed it all up...
You are the man, and you are LarryO'Peace!!

#5 2010-03-30 10:05:57

Thank you Dan'O! I got the inspiration eating Quahogs! Go figure!

#6 2010-03-30 11:42:34

Those quahogs and the man who made them will inspire anyone!
Love to the gnome!!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com