#1 2010-03-21 15:06:40

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#2 2010-03-23 17:06:33

As of this month it's been a year and a half and I'm still waiting on some sort of "vision".  If firing a TA and filling the position with an unqualified interim (18 months), firing an accountant and hiring another unqualified, firing a police Lt., still no planner, hiring a P/T chief, an administrator with no municipal management experience and most recently firing the sewer plant operatior is "vision", then they've done real well.  Otherwise they still have their blinders on and can't see anything.
Instead, Westfield is back in the warrant after failing three times due to the lack of process, we're facing two "non-bindinding" referendum questions on the ballot (Westfield & form of government change), Swift's Beach is still a mess, maintenance is bare bones while we waste money for computer audits and accounting audits; not to mention legal fees.  AND THERE"S MORE.

So these folks like Joyce Rothman, Joe MacDonald and Tom Monaghan, who have written letters to the local editors recently, are seeing results a whole lot differently than I am.
These authors are nothing but political propaganda mouthpieces ("tools" as Bobo would say) for the incumbents.  Most of them haven't been here for ten years but they've got all the answers.

Someone help me here.  What am I missing ?
Maybe one of our leaders could chime in here and help us with their so called "vision".  Or maybe one of the newcomers to town on the Charter Review Committee could enlighten us seeing as they seem to know-it-all.

C'mon April 6...

#3 2010-03-23 18:59:05

Thank you Bob for this repeat of what you are all about.  You care. The leadership came across as being weak in knowledge and desire to help Wareham be all it can and should be. "0" VISION from that bunch.

Bruce, in particular, took an apologetic stand  "Mommy, I'm sorry.  Can I have my cookie now?"   I hope the voters say "No! Go to your room".  Brenda says a lot, but says nothing. The others were useless and not even entertaining. They sidesteped the "legal fees issue" - budget vs writing checks to K&P at will.

Most of the money spent by the Town was not defensive but the result of their aggressive moves - like appealing, the library mess, firing people, etc, etc,,,,,

Time for CHANGE!   Take Back Wareham!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com