#1 2010-03-14 10:23:56

Hello Peace Bloggers,

I apologize, but the Ham of Peace must jump off the peace wagon for a minute.  It is worth it.  Through my Ham-vestigation powers, I found and will post below a 1995 press release about Cronie.  I think that it is important for the voters to have this information when they go to the ballot box April 6. 

OTIS AIR FORCE INSPECTOR CHARGED WITH TAKING GRATUITIES, U.S. ATTORNEY ANNOUNCES
Article from:PR Newswire Article date:May 1, 1995

BOSTON, May 1 /PRNewswire/ -- A field inspector at Otis Air National Guard Base has been indicted for receiving illegal gratuities from a defense contractor in connection with his oversight of a $5 million government contract.

United States Attorney Donald K. Stern said that JOHN P. CRONAN, 36, 207 Charge Pond Road, Wareham, MA, was charged by a federal grand jury with unlawfully receiving approximately $3,800 in goods and services from the American Testing and Engineering Corporation ("ATEC Associates, Inc."), which was performing a Department of Defense contract at Otis Air Base to upgrade the fuel storage and distribution facilities. The indictment alleges that CRONAN, who was employed as a field inspector pursuant to a state service contract, had the specific responsibility to oversee and inspect the work performed by ATEC on the federal contract. In May and July, 1993, it is alleged that CRONAN, while serving as a public official, received from employees of ATEC things of value for his personal residence, namely five to seven truck loads of loam, two truck loads of wood chips, and hydro-seeding and grading of his property.

If convicted of this charge, CRONAN faces a maximum punishment of two years imprisonment and a fine of $250,000. The case was investigated by special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Office of Special Investigations of the U.S. Air Force, and will be prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney S. Theodore Merritt of the Public Corruption and Special Prosecutions Unit.

Yes, I fell off the peace train here, but it was worth it.  Three years ago, the voters were fed a line of bull that this was just a little mistake.  However, at least according to this press release, it was more serious than that. 

This press release states that Cronie was indicted.  That is something that I had never heard before.  I assume he copped a plea sometime after that. 

As a Ham of Peace, I won't do much ranting.  I just hope that the voters will do the right thing.

#2 2010-03-14 11:08:58

wh   en cronie ran for elextion last time he and his buddey slager said this was no big deal.,THE QUESTION HAS HE LEARNED HIS LESSON ,ISAY HE HAS NOT    HE  HAS 1   HAD MUNCIPAL MAINTENANCE CUT THE GRASS AT THE LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD WHICH IS NOT THERE RESPOSIBILITY ( HIS  SON IS A PLAYER  ON THE TEAM)      2  HE HAS HAD A COMPANY DO WORK ON HIS HOUSE BY A LOCAL COMPANY AND REFUSED TO PAY THEM.       3 HE HAD A   DECK PUT ON HIS HOUSE WITH OUT A PERMIT, WHICH WAS CAUGHT BY THE BUILDING  INSPECTOR ,  WHOM HE SAW WAS  FORCED OUT BECAUSE OF HIS HARASMENT. I SAY HE NEEDS NO LONGER TO BE A SELECTMAN.

#3 2010-03-14 11:16:19

THE INDICTMENT SAYS  THAT CRONAN HAD THE EMPLOYEES WHO HE WAS IN CHARGE  OF COME TO HIS HOUSE AND HOYDRSEEDED HIS HOUSE AND GRADE HIS PROPERTY WITH GOV, EQUIPMENT,  WHY ARE SO MANY EMPLOYEES BEING FIRED IN WAREHAM IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE HONEST AND WONT DO THINGS THAT ARE ILLEGAL AND ARE BEING PREASURED TO DO  BY CRONAN THE CROOK.    HOW WAS HIS CASE SETTLED BY THE GOV. , WILL SOME ONE CALL THE GOV. AND FIND OIUT.

#4 2010-03-14 11:17:36

CRONAN A CROOK AND RUNNING THE GOV., OF WAREHAM DOWN THE TOILET. HE IS THE DIRTY RAT.

#5 2010-03-14 12:23:41

Ham & IHL:
I think that Mr. Cronin's record while serving on the Board would be enough to convine voters that he has accomplished nothing in the last three years. I don't think we need to stoop to Slager's level to educate the voting public. In other words, we can all stay on the peace wagon and let Slager show himself and his minions for the haters they truly are!

#6 2010-03-14 14:00:03

Rumor Has It That Cronie Was Up To The Same Tricks While On The Planning Board.  Rumor Also Has It Those Issues Cam To Light   Recently And Were Being Investigated Around The Same Time A Certain Town Employee Was Abruptly Fired.????????????????

#7 2010-03-14 14:22:56

Zoo,

I respect your opinion and I did deliberate long and hard before posting this information.  The problem is though, while there is the need to avoid "going negative," there is also the need to make sure that the voters have all of the information that they need in order to make an informed decision at the ballot box.

In my opinion, the local press dropped the ball big time when Cronie made his first bid for selectman in 2006 and the people did not get enough information.

Compare this 2006 quote from the Consumer of Grain Based Treats in the long defunct Wareham Bulletin:

He once accepted a gratuity while working as an inspector at the Otis National Guard Air Base. One of the contractors dropped some loam off at Cronan's house after completing work at the base.

Cronan should never have accepted such a gratuity, however insignificant it may have seemed. He knew that before it cost him 200 hours of community service and a permanent criminal record.

With this quote from the publically available information posted above:

In May and July, 1993, it is alleged that CRONAN, while serving as a public official, received from employees of ATEC things of value for his personal residence, namely five to seven truck loads of loam, two truck loads of wood chips, and hydro-seeding and grading of his property.

See my point?

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-14 14:39:25)

#8 2010-03-14 15:24:40

I find it very hard to let this information slid, or feel like we are doing something wrong by letting people know.  Mr. Cronin and the entire board has had off with their heads mentality for the smallest mistakes made by town workers, so why in gods name should he be given a pass with something this serious. And remember this is only what he got caught doing, i have learned usually were there is smoke there is fire.

#9 2010-03-14 16:44:38

Ham of Peace...you did not violate your sworn duty. You simply, very nicely I might add, provided much needed information to the public and your peace loving fellow bloggers.
It will bring peace to not elect a thief.
Peace out, brother.

#10 2010-03-14 19:03:27

All I've done is provide the voters with information.  They can take it and do what they want with it.

As a known Consumer of Grain Based Treats would say, "Don't shoot the messenger!"

Only difference is, this message is valid.

Ham of Peace.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-14 19:15:07)

#11 2010-03-15 07:33:43

HAM ,YOU DID A VITAL  SERVICE TO THE TOWN  OF WAREHAM  THIS MAN HAS SHOWED HE IS A THIEF AND A CROOK,AND THE QUESTION   DO WE WANT A THIEF AND A CROOK IN WAREHAM GOV, I KNOW FOR A FACT HE USED HIS POSITION AS A SELECTMAN TO GET WORK DONE ON HIS HOUSE BY A GOV. EMPLOYEE WHO HAS A SIDE BUSSINESS AND REFUSED TO PAY THIS INDIVUDAL , HE PUT A DECK ON HIS HOUSE WITHOUT A PERMIT ,THIS GUY SHOULD SET AN EXAMPLE BECAUSE OF HIS POSITION AS A SELECTMAN , WHEN HE WAS  CAUGHT BY THE BUILDING INSPECTOR  HE MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING H ELL ,GIVING HIM TIME OFFWITHOUT PAY ,THIS INDIVUDAL  LATER RETIRED BECAUSE OF THE HARSMENT, HE CALLED SIMMONS A DIRTY RAT AND THIS MAN WAS FIRED ,WHO IN HIS RIGHT MIND DOES NOT THINK THAT HE WILL HIRE A LAWYER AND SUE  WAREHAM.               HOW COME THESE SELECTMAN HAVE FORCED OUT DOZENS OF EMPLOYEES IS IT THE EMPLOYEES ARE SO BAD OR THE SELECTMAN , I SAY IT IS THE SELECTMAN,

#12 2010-03-15 08:35:37

APPARENTLY BOBO SAYS HE REPORTED THIS STORY YEARS AGO. YES YOU DID BOBO BUT NOT TO THE EXTENT THAT HAM DID. YOU TRIED TO GLOSS IT OVER AND MAKE IT NOT A BIG DEAL. SUCH A TOOL

#13 2010-03-15 09:46:34

Darn.  I was hoping to get back on the peace train today, but I guess the Consumer of Grain Based Treats wants to play make-believe.  I was only criticizing Cronie, but if Bobo wants a full accounting of how he let the people of Wareham down, I'd be happy to provide it.

Below, I will post a copy of Bobo's 2006 article, then a copy of the article I found above, then you all compare the two, then I'll give you my Ham-nalysis.

#14 2010-03-15 09:48:37

BOBO'S ARTICLE FROM THE PAPER THAT WENT BELLY UP UNDER HIS WATCH: 

Slager: Fork in the road of truth
By Robert Slager
GHS
Posted Mar 23, 2006 @ 07:00 PM
Last update Mar 15, 2008 @ 09:22 PM
Wareham — John Cronan made a mistake, and he knows it. Other town officials have made mistakes, and they know it too.

But the difference is that Cronan decided to look the truth right in the eye last week. He could have buried it outside Town Hall (assuming there was any space left). He didn't. He came to the crossroads and he made the right turn.

Cronan, a long-time member of the zoning board and candidate for an open seat on the board of selectmen, called theWareham Bulletin late last Wednesday night. He said he wanted to come clean about a mistake he made 11 years ago. He told us the revelation might torpedo his candidacy. He said it was far more important to him to prove his integrity to the people who supported him.

He once accepted a gratuity while working as an inspector at the Otis National Guard Air Base. One of the contractors dropped some loam off at Cronan's house after completing work at the base.

Cronan should never have accepted such a gratuity, however insignificant it may have seemed. He knew that before it cost him 200 hours of community service and a permanent criminal record.

Following his interview with the Bulletin, he told a similar story last Thursday during his opening statement at "Candidate's Night" at the Dudley VFW in Onset. Cronan told the audience that he had made a foolish mistake and has spent the past 11 years trying to make up for it by serving on various town boards.

He received scattered applause.

Cronan could not stand in starker contrast than some of the current members of the board of selectmen who allowed their differences to spill out Tuesday night in what some have called an embarrassing display of power.

TheBulletin will not endorse a candidate for selectmen. Unlike the editor of another local newspaper who has a Jim Potter sign on her front lawn, we're not interested in telling you how to vote. Cronan's admission has invited legitimate concerns regarding his judgment, but his willingness to address the issue head-on deserves to be considered as well.

As evidenced during Candidate's Night last Thursday, members of the public have grown weary of the lack of accountability projected by some current town officials.

Some town officials, as well as a few lawyers, claim the Bulletin overstepped its bounds by recently calling for the resignation of one of the selectmen. Apparently they don't hold accountability to the same high status as we do. The day the media can't question a public figure is the day I'm moving to Cuba. At least they have good cigars.

Anybody serving on the board of selectmen needs to be, above all else, a person of unquestionable ethics. That's not to say that he or she must be infallible. Everyone makes mistakes, and Cronan made a big one. But he refused to hide it from the public. He contacted theBulletin on his own to tell his story. Others attack anyone with the temerity to ask questions pertaining to their character as if they are somehow above reproach.

Cronan looked his past in the eye last week and didn't blink. Others slam their eyes shut to protect their power.

You decide who can see more clearly.

#15 2010-03-15 09:49:31

ARTICLE FOUND BY THE HAM OF PEACE:

OTIS AIR FORCE INSPECTOR CHARGED WITH TAKING GRATUITIES, U.S. ATTORNEY ANNOUNCES

BOSTON, May 1 /PRNewswire/ -- A field inspector at Otis Air National Guard Base has been indicted for receiving illegal gratuities from a defense contractor in connection with his oversight of a $5 million government contract.

United States Attorney Donald K. Stern said that JOHN P. CRONAN, 36, 207 Charge Pond Road, Wareham, MA, was charged by a federal grand jury with unlawfully receiving approximately $3,800 in goods and services from the American Testing and Engineering Corporation ("ATEC Associates, Inc."), which was performing a Department of Defense contract at Otis Air Base to upgrade the fuel storage and distribution facilities. The indictment alleges that CRONAN, who was employed as a field inspector pursuant to a state service contract, had the specific responsibility to oversee and inspect the work performed by ATEC on the federal contract. In May and July, 1993, it is alleged that CRONAN, while serving as a public official, received from employees of ATEC things of value for his personal residence, namely five to seven truck loads of loam, two truck loads of wood chips, and hydro-seeding and grading of his property.

If convicted of this charge, CRONAN faces a maximum punishment of two years imprisonment and a fine of $250,000. The case was investigated by special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Office of Special Investigations of the U.S. Air Force, and will be prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney S. Theodore Merritt of the Public Corruption and Special Prosecutions Unit.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-15 10:03:26)

#16 2010-03-15 10:01:00

OK, so is everyone done comparing the two stories?  Alright, time for

HAM-NALYSIS:

Bobo, you say you fully reported on this story in 2006?  Really?  Where in your story is it mentioned that there was a federal grand jury indictment?  Where does it say that the U.S Attorney was involved?  Where does it say that the FBI and the Office of Special Investigations of the U.S. Air Force was involved? 

Tell me, oh Grain Based Treat Consumer, where does your story mention that there was a possibility of two years imprisonment and a fine of $250,000? (Yes, I understand he worked out a deal, but still information the public deserved).

Tell me, oh He Who Wears Barracuda Jackets in July, where is it mentioned in your story that Cronie was charged with overseeing a $5 million government contract, and yet, according to this article, employees of the company he was charged with monitoring gave him stuff?

Tell me, oh He Who Has an Inordinate Fondness for Sweet Brucey, why did you just say it was one load of loam, when the article above says it was five to seven truck loads of loam, two truck loads of wood chips, and hydro-seeding and grading of his property?

Why, oh Halifax Bathroom Office Dweller, did you never mention the amount of $3,800?

You really want to say that you fully reported on this story, Bobo?  That's a laugh.

My point, people of Wareham, is that three years ago, you were fed the cock and bull story that Cronie had just made a little mistake.  Bobo even calls it a mistake. 

You were fed the story that oh, Poor Cronie, one day a pile of dirt showed up at his house, and he didn't think it was a big deal, but aw darn shucks gosh darn it, he made a mistake, give a guy a break.

One load of dirt a mistake?  Possibly.  But five to seven truck loads of loam, two truck loads of wood chips, and hydro-seeding and grading of his property?  In May and July of 1993? 

Golly, can't help but notice that Cronie had several opportunities there to stop this...can anyone other than Bobo read the article I found and tell me with a straight face that this was just a mere mistake?

No, I didn't think so.

Serenity now.  Get me back on the peace bus.

#17 2010-03-15 13:23:25

HAM THATS A BIG DIFFERENCE 9 DUMP TRUCKS , A HYDROSEEEDING TRUCK AND A MAN ,AND TRACTORS ALL OVER THE PLACE GRADING HIS YARD , AND HE IS THE BOSS , THEREFORE HE ORDERED THEM TO COME TO HIS PROPERTY , YHIS IS NOT A SIMPLE GRATURITY, SHAME ON YOU NSLAGER AND CRONIN , CANT TRUST ANY THING YOU BOTH SAY.

#18 2010-03-15 14:11:58

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Tell me, oh He Who Wears Barracuda Jackets in July, where is it mentioned in your story that Cronie was charged with overseeing a $5 million government contract, and yet, according to this article, employees of the company he was charged with monitoring gave him stuff?

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/BOS.2009-04-14-Tue-8-00-38-pm.jpg

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-03-15 14:13:17)

#19 2010-03-15 20:06:38

By: robertslager on 3/14/10
It's also disturbing to see Holmes try to buy a seat on the Board of Selectmen. He (or more likely somebody on his behalf) must have spent nearly $25,000 already on mailings/signs/advertising. That's crazy.

I GUESS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR CONCEPT OF MONEY WHEN YOU SPONGE OFF YOUR WIFE'S SALARY, WORK OUT OF YOU TOILET, AND HAVE MOMMY PAY FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT

#20 2010-03-15 20:36:22

A well run campaign relies on contibutions fron donors who believe in a certain candidate..Cronie, Brucey, and Curly won't have that luxury, because people are fed up with their incompitence..Bobo would have donated to all three, but his wife would have to sign the check!!

#21 2010-03-15 22:56:08

$25,000 dollars !! ..... Whoa Nellie !! This wild figure is from the creator of the $3,000,000 dollar copy machine scheme, who not only "didn't do good" in English, was/is a total disaster in math.

Signs are about two bucks apiece, ( I bought 200 for VOTE APRIL 6); campaign buttons are about fifteen cents apiece. (I bought 3,500) .  My signs are everywhere ; his signs are comparatively scarce but catching up. A wild guess would be that his mailing cost less than a thousand dollars.  The Halifax Mathemetician, whose best three years of schooling were spent in the sixth grade, was off by a factor of ten.  He says Mr Holmes blew $25,000;
I'm  guessing that $2500 is a generous estimate.

While we  are  finger pointing, who is paying for the huge amount of  "arm-twisting"  that is being done on phone bank calls in support of John Donahue? .  There are reports that indicate that town employees are being led to believe that it is in their long term employment interest to support the incumbent.

If the Halifax Pulitzer aspirant wants to help his chances, he'd shift sides.

Given that reality, why doesn't he $hift $ides? ......

The answer is that he likes having his printing bills paid.

Last edited by Dick Wheeler (2010-03-15 23:08:54)

#22 2010-03-15 23:34:27

I dub thee Bobo  "Captain Exaggeration"
“My name is Captain Exaggeration and I always exaggerate things to the point where exaggeration becomes exaggerated itself and the exaggeration thus becomes exaggerated.”

#23 2010-03-16 01:00:35

wareham pride wrote:

I dub thee Bobo  "Captain Exaggeration"
“My name is Captain Exaggeration and I always exaggerate things to the point where exaggeration becomes exaggerated itself and the exaggeration thus becomes exaggerated.”

Okay, a new tongue twister for Bobo's twisted mind.

Personally I have a hard enough time with.....she sells sea shells by the sea shore.

You get an A for that one.

#24 2010-03-16 12:34:49

Someone explain to me how posting a publicly available article about a politician is "outrageous" to use a word used by the Consumer of Grain Based Treats.  The people don't have the right to know?

I think it's rather outrageous that his 2006 article on this matter said Cronie only got one dirt pile, when, as according to the info above, it was apparently much more than that.

Peaceful or unpeaceful, I don't care.  The people have a right to read public information.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-16 12:51:16)

#25 2010-03-16 13:17:07

Dick,

Halifax Pulitzer aspirant ??????

I thought he was a lock for the Bullshitzer prize.

#26 2010-03-16 15:45:18

Alas, I see that Bobo has chosen to ignore peace and go on the attack, negatively bashing all opponents of the incumbents and giving the incumbents the kid glove treatment.  How sad that he is so negative and un-peaceful.  Rather than smear his opponents, he should try to find peace.  This negative strategy of his will just reinforce what most Wareham residents already know by now - that his neverending negativity is setting this town back.

Let us ignore his un-peaceful ramblings and continue on our path to...

PEACE!

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_299/12185794868PF4gw.jpg

Ham of Peace

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-16 15:50:32)

#27 2010-03-16 18:58:56

PEACE OUT!!!

#28 2010-03-17 01:17:21

TBL

I must admit that I used to think that some people on here were making too big of an issue about Cronan's past and I thought it was foolish to call him a "dirt thief". But after reading the new information posted here it is easy to see that this man does not deserve to be a selectman. The FBI and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations go after the big fish and they would not waste their time with someone who according to the ragman, only accepted "some loam".

#29 2010-03-17 02:26:24

just goes to show you you cant trust anyting you read in the rag, and why is the rag supporting the current selectman and is against change , is it because he is afraid of loosing his contract to print town warrants   to pay his printing costs , this bumb is such a tool of the selectman.

#30 2010-03-17 09:42:40

My point exactly, TBL.  Wareham was fed a load of bull on this one.  We were told it was just "some loam" and poor Cronie just made a little mistake.  Well, looks like it was more than just a little mistake, doesn't?  It was much more than just "some loam" according to the info I found.

Look at Bobo's story.  He told Wareham that it was just "some loam" and Cronie just made a mistake.  Bobo, why didn't you include the publicly available information above that I found?  Why did you say it was just "some loam?" Did you just take Cronie at his word and not check into the story further?  I found this information and I'm just a lowly blogger, so you should have been able to find it too.

We already know that Bobo sings the Sweet Brucey Dupe Blues.  Maybe he should start dancing the Cronie Dupe Shuffle.

Sorry if this isn't peaceful, but it's never un-peaceful to give the voters the information they need to make an informed decision.

Peace Out,

Ham of Peace

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-17 09:47:58)

#31 2010-03-17 10:26:32

I have come to the conclusion it is best not to dignify the existence of a yellow rag run by a seriously ill person.
We choose to post here because we believe that everyone on this site is of the same ilk...we believe that honest discussion, and of course peace, is the best medicine for what ails Wareham.
Some of the discussions may be blunt, but i have never read a lie here on this site.
I don't think I can claim the same about the yellow rag.
I may have to come up with a bag full of money for your candidates before the election.
Wouldn't want to see anyone out spent by the incumbents and their legions of donors, which of course will be special interest groups, developers, pseudo-developers, lawyers and a lot of out of Town and State money from strange places.
Follow the money!!

#32 2010-03-17 10:54:18

Hamatron5000 wrote:

We were told it was just "some loam" and poor Cronie just made a little mistake.

The amount of material and labor Cronie received gratis...is secondary to the (lack of) ethics displayed by him in this situation..I'm usually of the opinion that if you catch 'em once..they've done it (or things like "it") numerous times. Seriously..who here thinks "Slick Willy" Clinton and Monica was a one shot deal?? Anyway..I remember when he (Gangsta Cronie) was first running for Selectman, and the "dirt issue" was "played down"...Just like Janey said..Cronie and the rest believe.."It will only be illegal if someone makes an issue of it.."

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-03-17 11:02:58)

#33 2010-03-17 11:49:34

That seems to be their philosophy. It isn't a crime if we don't get caught. The unfortunate thing for all the taxpayers is THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT! They continue to thumb their nose at us(open meeting violations, settlements with terminated employees, legal fees to defend their personal agenda) while showing no signs of remorse.

Lest we quote a very poor source

Anybody serving on the board of selectmen needs to be, above all else, a person of unquestionable ethics.

Yep, you guessed it, a Selectmen supporter speaking those words! Time to change leadership, April 6th.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-03-17 11:50:33)

#34 2010-03-17 13:46:33

People, just to make sure everyone understands...hydroseeding actually involves a worker or workers spraying your lawn with a green grass seedy mixture of gunk through a hose.  Grading also involves workers.

#35 2010-03-17 21:59:33

I can only imagine how many times situations like this have gone undetected.  By the size of the services received I would have to say this wasnt his first rodeo, my opinion of course.   It starts small, little here and there's go unnoticed, you become comfortable then the next thing you know it becomes a habit and greater risks are taken.  The finished product? Busted.   
We have seen these habits take place on a weekly basis by our elected officials.

#36 2010-03-17 23:00:44

Just to give everyone an idea of what hydro-seeding usually involves, I'm posting this random picture from the Internet of a guy spraying a hydro-seed hose.

http://www.listedbypete.com/landscapesample/hydroseeding002.jpg

Plus, it's festively green for St. Patty's Day!

Erin go Bragh, everyone.  Don't put up with the blarney anymore!

Ham O'Peace

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-17 23:01:42)

#37 2010-03-17 23:28:14

Dont forget 5 to 7 truckloads....

#38 2010-03-18 02:26:11

NO HAM I DONT TRUST THIS MAN WHO CANT RUN HIS OWN FINANCES WHO IS ONE OF 3 SELECTMAN TO DECLARE BANKRUPTCEY AND IS A ETHITCALY CHANLENGED PERSON.

#39 2010-03-18 02:33:24

WAREHAM PRIDE LOVE THAT YOU TUBE VIDIO , WE MUST ALSO REMEMBER THE PAY FOR THE TRUCK DRIVERS ,  AND THE GAS AND WEAR AND TEAR ON THE TRUCKS AND THE TAXPAYERS PAYING FOR  THIS , MY GAUD  WHAT A CROOK ,   YOU ARE THE DIRTY RAT.     HAM YOU NEED TO BRING FOWARD YOUR CARTOON OF JANIE AND CRONIN.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com