#1 2010-03-16 11:05:23

I just wanted to share the ancestry of one family in town that seems to have influenced many of our current elected officials.
For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt'!
Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.   Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, who married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc.   They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt.  The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her  parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout. 
After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg,  Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the  world.
He recently returned from Italy  with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt', you can correct them.

Sincerely,
Crock O. Schitt
now get that Shitt eating grin off your face and get back on the Peace Train with me.

#2 2010-03-16 13:41:13

I think I know them!

They were in the food business and had developed a spread, suitable for bagels, also known as Crock o'Schitt. Sells well in Halifax, I hear.

they took that same spread and created a sandwich between two crackers and marketed it as Schitt ona Shingle. Couldn't compete with Lil Debby, tho.

One of the Schitts, not sure which one, had a career with the National Weather Service. His research identified the much-feared Schitt-storm phenomenom which is to be avoided at all times.

the intermarriage among the Schitts led to a heart-breaking syndrome known as Schitt-for-brains. a terrible incurable condition. The State Department of Health has identified a particularly virulent exemplar of the genetic disorder in the bathroom of a unit in a condominium complex in Halifax. they are not releasing any names at the current time.

And of course, you did not mention the awful tragedy which struck the family, when the Schitt hit the fan. What can you say at a time like that?

Yes, we need time on the Peace bus to reflect on the meaning of the impact of the Schitt family on all of our lives.

#3 2010-03-16 13:47:58

Yes..yes..I think I've heard of them..are they related to Tokalotta and Dontknow Schitt?
I'm guessing they might also be a (not so) distant relative of Shiffer Brainze.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-03-16 13:48:17)

#4 2010-03-16 14:21:14

KSM,

I believe that jack Schitt went into the paint business to promote his favorite color, Schittbringle brown. It is said to be the primary color in the decorating scheme of a certain condominium unit in halifax, with accents of pueck green and yourhin yellow. Don't look for it in House Beautiful.

#5 2010-03-16 14:58:42

I have to admit before I did this research I  didn't Know Schitt from Shinola. I just found a can of Shinola in a box that holds a lot of my grandfather's things. So now i not only know who Jack Schitt is I also can tell Schitt from Shinola. It has been a very productive day.
Tomorrow will be fun but not productive Have a great St. Pat's day everyone got to run the peace train is pulling out of the station and they have a special on Gunnius Slanti.

#6 2010-03-16 15:06:44

I do know Jack Schitt.
The above stores are all true. Jack had a cat that was dumb as heck. They called the cat, "cat".
One day, the cat was fooling around with the Christmas tree, bit into the cable to the electric, and burned up in a heap of ashes in the middle of the living room.
I later found out that the expression to describe stupid people was derived from that event, "You are as dumb as a pile of cat Schitt."
They had a bull named bull Schitt, and a horse named horse Schitt.
They didn't Schitt around. Everybody and everything was Schitt.
Nice family.
Peace!

#7 2010-03-17 01:34:16

I heard a story from a buddy of mine who happened upon a car on the side of the road one night, so he decided to stop and see if he could lend some assistance..Lo and behold he peered into the (rather foggy) rear window and recognized a young..ahem..lady.. from town, and the youngest of the "Schitt boys"..little Pisa (yes like the leaning tower) Schitt. My friend said he felt pretty bad about it..after all, Pisa Schitt jumped right out of the car and ran screaming down the road..leaving the young "lady"..with the Schitt (quite literally) scared right out of her..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#8 2010-03-17 08:03:17

#9 2010-03-17 08:42:45

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com