#1 2010-03-09 19:28:10

If I weren't a Ham of Peace, I'd probably point out that an argument was just made in tonight's BOS meeting that the reason why things like problems with roads, other routine problems around town, etc. aren't being taken care of is because the selectmen need to be paid (thus the real reason to change to city government).

But of course, I'm a Ham of Peace.

Brenda, you got it wrong.  THIS IS THE PEACE SITE!

Peace on, peaceniks, peace on.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_299/12185794868PF4gw.jpg

"All we are saying....is give PEACE a chance!!!!!"

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-09 19:34:07)

#2 2010-03-09 21:36:29

What I heard tonight was Mr. Flaherty say "The Wareham Observer" site and Brenda called it the "hate bloggers" site and I have to agree.  I've read a few of their Sunday night chats and they don't have anything nice to say about anyone except their own chatters.

And Mr. Flaherty is a plant or as the editor of that site would say, "a tool".
Brucie shut him down last week but after some rehearsal they allowed him back this week.  Very well done.

Did you also notice how ALL the answers to his questions blamed town meeting for everything that's dysfunctional. 
Amazing what a week's rehearsal will do.

To Mr. Mike Flaherty (are you really fogcutter ?), If you want real answers, PM me.  I'll be happy to share real documents, ie; deeds, meeting minutes, legal opinions, etc.

Peace out.

#3 2010-03-09 21:41:38

bbrady wrote:

What I heard tonight was Mr. Flaherty say "The Wareham Observer" site and Brenda called it the "hate bloggers" site and I have to agree.

Happily, I was there to correct her. Happily, Brenda responded with her trademarked...

Excuse Me?!?

(-; Click the Link;-)

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#4 2010-03-09 22:06:45

I did get shots of their 'dog and pony' show, though which is which is impossible to distinguish.

Last edited by billw (2010-03-09 22:20:47)

#5 2010-03-09 22:14:42

Ahhh...well if it was the rag site that Brenda referred to as the hate site, then she got it right! 

Good for them!  Acknowledging their lack of peace is the first step toward finding peace!

#6 2010-03-10 07:03:59

I AGREE, WWW.THEWAREHAMOBSERVER.COM IS A HATE FILLED SITE.

#7 2010-03-10 08:01:17

Again they blame town meeting for not passing Westfield instead of blaming the flawed proposal. I’m sure if it wasn’t a few weeks before the election Brucey would have referred to all those voting against Westfield as having black hearts. Cronin also chimed in about voting against seniors. Were Brucey and Cronin deaf and blind? Didn’t they listen to the seniors who stood up and said they were against Westfield? Didn’t they see how many seniors held up their cards to vote against Westfield?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com