#1 2010-02-24 20:47:14

I have given this a great deal of thought. Other than an occasional comment, I will not be blogging. This has turned into a bloodfest. There is no stopping the lies being generated by the greatest fabricator of all. Until he is gone, this town will always be divided. The April election is coming and Town Meeting is around the corner. Hopefully, the good citizens of Wareham will come to their senses and vote in leaders that actually believe in fiscal responsiblity, professional demeanor, and accountability. If not, Wareham will continue to be a battleground.

I will state one last time, There is no Take Back Wareham organization and there is no Take Back Wareham slate of candidates. If you read anything other than that, it is a lie.

I will still check my messages and if you have my email, I check it daily.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2010-02-24 20:51:35)

#2 2010-02-24 21:19:11

Larry
I do know how you feel and will not try to talk you out of it as i agree. the site has become a battle ground that is feeding Bobo. We all know each other or at least some of our own e-mail addresses just send messages to each other and share with your trusted friends. that way BoBo has no news and we can keep all of our neighbors up to date in person as we campaign for our candidates. I know there is no PAC for Wareham take it back or move it forward or keep it moving back in time. Look forward to April 6. Many know how to reach me and I know how to reach many of you and I will also be joining Larry. I will keep my eyes wide open and my ears also but I will share it with everyone on the one on one. BoBo will get no new news or editorials that is from me. The town of Wareham will belong to the citizens once again after April 6th. VOTE

#3 2010-02-24 22:12:20

Yes..you have to wonder if Molly was right all along when she said, "ignore Bobo, and he'll go away". I think if any of us knew the way to get rid of this virus asap, we'd do it. I wish they had an antibiotic for it. Going back and forth, trying to show people what he's really all about is tedious and tiresome. He is divisive, and if people come to this site and choose to "come away" with (only) that "we're" "juvenile, obscene, racists, etc.", then I think they're missing alot. He talks alot about "corruption" in Town (?), and "the big picture"..like the current administration can do whatever they want (damn the torpedoes) and "it's all good"..because they (and Bobo) see the "big picture". No need to explain their actions to a couple of "bad seeds" (citizen's of Wareham). How can anyone read his Rag, or website/blog and NOT see his loyalty to the administration, and disdain for anyone who posts on this website? Practically everything he writes is his ongoing attempt(s) to make the Friends of the WFL, and Take Back Wareham look as bad as possible...because he knows we don't support his "bosses". He mentions the "group" Take Back Wareham more than ANYONE, but he can't point to any "member's", because there aren't any. It's NOT a group, an organizion, an "un-registered PAC" (Bobo likes label's that are designed to discredit, or misrepresent the facts). His stories have no end (what "big news" has proven to be true?), but left in his wake are lies and many instances of good people whose names have been dragged through the mud, regardless of the fact that most of his allegations and slander/libel are never proven to be true.

I don't know if ignoring him entirely is "what'll do the trick" and be the path toward a Wareham sans Bobo. I don't expect to stop blogging (I don't know if I can, maybe I need "Blogger's Anonymous")...but I certainly don't want to stop because of him (and I'm NOT saying that's why you would Larry)..I just hate the thought of altering my behavior in any way because of how Bobo will twist thing's, lie, whatever it takes to "serve his purpose"..which is to discredit and attempt to destroy those who have decided that they are concerned enough about our town to follow the "day to day" happening's in it, and "disapprove" of the current administration, and his warped "journalism". He was against voting (VoteApril6)..and he has a problem with what anything citizen's from Wareham, on this site, have to say about what we think about the "state of thing's"..Don't even attempt to try and tell the truth to counter his lies..it'll be spun and made into even bigger lies by him. He won't relent, and he won't stop..until he "wins"...or is "defeated"..he may bluff alot, but he's "playing" to win. Keep calling his bluffs.."The truth shall be forthcoming" (Thanks Nora ; )

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-24 22:18:00)

#4 2010-02-25 06:56:29

GWB

I agree Larry it is time for me to do the same thing. I am not admitting defeat.
I am choosing to finally take the advise of my late Grandmother which was that you can't argue with ignorance because you will never win, they are too darn stubborn. In my opinion Slager is that Ignorant person that I have been trying in my own way to argue with here. The one that I have been trying to get to see the other side of the things. I now have to finally admit that it is not working. The harder I try to get him to see the other side of this equation. The more ignorant he becomes.  He is incapable of stopping and seeing that what he is doing is not helping shrink the divide in Wareham. So I will stop trying to show him and make my voice heard where it counts. That is by talking with my fellow residents telling them how I feel and asking them to vote for change. Unlike Mr. Slager I can do that in Wareham. That is what we have to remember. He can yell and scream. He can write whatever he wants in his little piece of toilet paper. But at the end of the day he can't do what I can which is to make my voice heard on April 6th and that my friends it what truly matters.

( Good bye Cruel World. I'm leaving you today. Good bye Cruel World Good bye. Good bye all you people, there's nothing left to say to make him change his mind Good bye:) Pink Floyd

#5 2010-02-25 10:25:16

GWB wrote:

(Good bye Cruel World. I'm leaving you today. Good bye Cruel World Good bye. Good bye all you people, there's nothing left to say to make him change his mind Good bye:) Pink Floyd

Quoting Floyd..I love it..you win a shiny (not so new) video prize.
*Warning to the Mature Debate Society..Beware, a "bad" word is used in this song...

VOTE4CHANGE
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#6 2010-02-25 20:57:07

Well, it is always sad to see those whom I have enjoyed chatting with decide to go, but it is understandable. I even miss Ms. Lilly!

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com