#66 2010-02-11 23:26:40

Robert Slager – In an early on-line version of my In This Corner column, , which offered an analysis of the upcoming election, I mentioned a well-circulated rumor that selectman Walter Cruz was considering stepping down from his position because of issues he has with another selectman. Cruz angry denounced that rumor during Tuesday night’s selectmen meeting. He had reason to be angry. I did not do my due diligence in contacting him directly before including such a rumor in a column. I would like to formally apologize to him and his family. I rarely repeat rumors. This was an excellent reminder why. Cruz deserved better. I am sorry.

Thanks to me for pointing that out to you

#67 2010-02-11 23:28:53

IHATESLAGER
By: robertslager on 2/9/10
Liz, you really need to understand what the word liar means. Noting that there was a rumor about Cruz stepping down was absolutely true. A rumor did exist. Rumors, by definition, are not necessarily true. Cruz dispelled the rumor. Nothing I wrote was a lie. There was a rumor, and I reported that fact. Cruz denied it, and now I have reported that fact. You really do make yourself look foolish when you blog before you think.

99% OF REPORTERS DONT PUBLISH RUMORS THAT THEY HAVE HEARD. IVE NEVER SEEN THAT IN ANY OTHER PAPER BUT YOUR OWN. AND IF A RUMOR DID EXIST YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED CRUZ ABOUT THE RUMOR TO SEE IF IT HAD AN MERIT AND YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER NEEDED TO PRINT IT BASED ON CRUZ'S RESPONSE. YOU DONT PRINT THE RUMOR THEN ASK THE PERSON AND THEN REPORT THE RESPONSE.
Report | Edit | Quote
#29 Yesterday 07:45:39

#68 2010-02-11 23:45:56

Now now, expiation is good for the soul.

As is timely filing one's annual corporate reports with the Secretary of the Commonwealth, and of course paying the annual registration.  Mr. Slager, Observer Media LLC hasn't filed an annual corporate report since September 26, 2007.  This past June you posted on the Standard-Times comments section that you would take care of the corporate delinquency posthaste. 

Why have you not followed through as promised?

#69 2010-02-12 01:06:37

Petethemeat wrote:

Now now, expiation is good for the soul.

As is timely filing one's annual corporate reports with the Secretary of the Commonwealth, and of course paying the annual registration.  Mr. Slager, Observer Media LLC hasn't filed an annual corporate report since September 26, 2007.  This past June you posted on the Standard-Times comments section that you would take care of the corporate delinquency posthaste. 

Why have you not followed through as promised?

Well, you know what they say.."promises are made to be broken."..and you know Bobo the Assclown abides by that cliche (just ask his former landlord).

..Anyway, a "promise" from BB the AC ain't worth (fill in the blank).

Hey Meat! What does "expiation" mean?? ; )

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#70 2010-02-12 07:32:17

Bobo, here is another rumor for you. It has been widely rumored that your head and shoulders are stuck up Sweet Brucie's ass. Based on this rumor, that has been widely circulated, you really need to report it. Once reported you can interview both Sweet Brucie and yourself to determine if it is true. Maybe you will find that your shoulders are not stuck up Sweet Brucie's ass. Maybe the truth is that only your head is stuck up Sweet Brucie's ass.

#71 2010-02-12 08:06:49

Wow!! Monkey-slapper, chicken-choker, blow-fish, head up ass clown....what's next?

#72 2010-02-16 17:59:12

P-SPAN, expiation = atoning for one's sins. 

Mr. Slager has a bit of a ways to go before he's completed THAT task, eh?

#73 2010-02-16 19:08:11

This is how you do it Bobo..

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#74 2010-02-20 07:35:27

another great quote from slager......

I agreed to wait, providing that I received a copy of that report before any other member of the media.

did he just not admit to blackmailing bruce s??

why in the hell is our bos chairman telling slager about this but not the residents?

#75 2010-02-20 09:36:45

LIZdaGNOME wrote:

why in the hell is our bos chairman telling slager about this but not the residents?

Is there going to be a candidate's night before the election?  IMO, now that the beans have been spilled on the computer audit, Sweet Brucey and Little Cronie need to make an impassioned plea to voters on why they conducted this audit.  Our "town leaders" need to make a public statement.  If they don't, one can only deduce that we've uncovered their dirty laundry.  The silence truly is deafening.

#76 2010-02-20 15:12:46

I think the operative word here is "hope". They hope the discs reveal something that would resullt in a vindication of sorts. While the executive session discusses costs associated with the computer audit, they were given a break by the DA seizing the discs. They didn't have the opportunity to continue spending. In my opinion, they should be thanking the DA for stopping their attempt to spend our tax dollars on finding out who is blogging and shopping. As it is, their expenditures for the audit alone was over 30k. If you take the costs associated with legal opinions, it's easy to see how leadership failed us. Ask yourself if it would have cost less if they would have had a competent TA and communication with the IT guru for the town.

This is another reason we need new leadership. It's clear they current BOS is clearly not capable of making executive level decisions without costing the town money.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com