#1 2010-02-19 20:18:44

Now, I might just be picking, but I just watched the citizens participation sections from the selectman's meeting and I cannot believe how the BOS Chairman spoke to the gentleman that was trying to get information.  If this is the same person that has been blogging on the WarehamWeek site, he obviously sides with the current administration.  The chairman was rude, short and just cocky, I hope that gentleman takes the time to review the video that was provided by P-Span and see how horrible they treat people and see that its not the system thats broken its the current nasty BOS.  VOTE THE BUMS OUT!

Video link to the B.S. from B.S...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq7C9nA3-ss

#2 2010-02-19 20:52:57

Well, you know Sweet Brucey had alot on his mind..he was preparing to give his critics (and the DA) the finger, and not apologize for violating Open Mtg Law 16 times..But your right, Pride..here was a guy, who I think "leans" their way (or has at least "sniffed" the BoS/Bobo Kool-Aid)..and Sweet Brucey busts out the "sweetness"..at least he's consistent..What do people need to see to know these "leader's" gotta go for Wareham to "Move Forward"?

(Mr. Flaherty speaks to the board beginning @ 1:30)

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-19 21:01:51)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com