#1 2010-02-13 09:25:26

BOBO YOU HAD SOME MORE TYPOS SO I FIXED IT FOR YOU, IT SHOULD READ:

For the past year I have read in absolute amazement the increasingly desperate slant of the WAREHAM OBSERVER'S editorial board. It's no secret that the WAREHAM OBSERVER has been stuck in a downward financial spiral, OWING its printing press MONEY, and laying off ALL BUT ONE of employees last year, CLOSED THE OFFICE AND OWES 5600 DOLLARS TO FORMER LANDLORDS To offset its financial losses the paper has shamelessly pandered to Wareham’s BOARD OF SELECTMAN (and by extension the SWEET BRUCEY) in exchange for advertising revenue.

BUT THEY HAVE AN OFFICE!

#2 2010-02-13 11:24:30

Bobo knows nothing. NOTH-ING!

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/sgtshultz.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2010-02-13 11:25:03)

#3 2010-02-13 15:00:04

I just consulted my Crystal Ball.  It said:

I will always laugh hysterically when the creator of "Paul Shooter" and "the billion dollar in ill-gotten photocopier nickels"  bullcrap complains about another paper's journalism ethics.

#4 2010-02-13 17:19:04

Oh  my gawd!  BoBo is really a screwball and totally infatuated with the BOS....every criticism he alleged about the other paper is  his own predominate writing style.  Bobo were you looking at a mirror?  Talk about bias....he writes the ALLEGED open meeting violations.

#5 2010-02-13 22:06:12

Janey explains the focus of the audit in the first ten seconds..listen up Assclown..

Keep making up excuses for the elected Assclowns, Assclown.. I think I'll take the DA office's interpretation of Open Meeting Law..if you don't mind...and, they haven't proven themselves to be partisan political lackey's..You have.

I applaud Steve Urbon and the ST..remember..If you're pissing off an asshole (or Assclown)..then you must be doing something right.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com