#1 2010-02-04 22:18:35

Three years ago, Wareham bellied up to the bar for a heaping helping of turd sandwich courtesy of Sweet Brucey.  How's that indigestion working out for ya, Wareham?

Let's make this a thread to remind the voters of Sweet Brucey's shenanigans over the past three years.  Any recollections of Sweet Brucey shenanigans, post them below.  Post any articles or links as well.

The past three years of Sweet Brucey rule have been nightmarish enough - three more years of Sweet Brucey rule will leave Wareham a festering crater.

#2 2010-02-04 22:20:49

Let's start with the $181,000 in back taxes owed by His Royal Bruceyness:

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regio … xt_article

That was enough to capture the Boston Herald's attention.

Sweet Brucey, the voters want to know, when are you going to pay your damn taxes?

#3 2010-02-05 07:17:03

HOW ABOUT COSTING THE TAXPAYERS OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE SWIFTS BEACH FIASCO

YES BOBO HE VOTED FOR IT IN EXECUTIVE SESSION

#4 2010-02-05 09:30:12

REMEMBER HIS CAR WAS REPOSED FROM THE BANK FOR NOT PAYING ON HIS CAR LOAN, A LOAN WHICH  HE SECURED BY SAYING HE WAS AN EMPLOYEE OF THE TOWN OF WAREHAM.

#5 2010-02-05 09:32:59

HE CONTINUES TO PARKIN HANDICAPPED PARKING PLACES DEPRIVEING  THOSE WHO NEED THESE SPOTS  TO HAVE TO WALK FROM A  FURTHER AWAY PARKING PLACE. TRULEY A FAT  BASTARD.

#6 2010-02-05 09:37:14

HIS  CAR LICENCE WAS SUSPENDED  ( THE LAWS WERE NEVER MADE FOR LORD  BRUCIE) AND  YET HE DROVE AROUND  ON A SUSPENDED LICENCE.

#7 2010-02-05 09:40:01

THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MASS , SAY YOU MUST HAVE INSURANCE ON YOUR CAR WHEN YOU DRIVE IT  ON THE ROADS OF WAREHAM AND YET HE DID NOT INSURE HIS CAR AND WAS STOPPED  ( THE LAWS DO NOT APPLY  TO LORD BRUCIE)

#8 2010-02-05 09:42:07

HE CONDUCTS  SELECTMAN MEETINGS AND VIOLATES OPEN MEETING LAWS  DOZENS OF TIMES

#9 2010-02-05 09:43:16

HE FORCES OUT PEOPLE WHO DONT AGREE WITH HIM COSTING THE TOWN A LOT OF LAW FEES.

#10 2010-02-05 09:45:23

HE SWORE AT LIBRARY EMPLOYEES AND PATRONS  AND OTHER TOWN EMPLOYEES  AND TREATS PEOPLE WHO COME BEFORE THE BOARD OF SELECTMAN LIKE DIRT.

#11 2010-02-05 09:48:25

HE ACUSES TOWN EMPLOYEES OF RACISM  WITH OUT ANY FACTS  DIVVIDING THE TOWN OF WAREHAM  BECAUSE OF A HATRED OF CHIEF JOYCE.

#12 2010-02-05 09:58:31

That may be the one offense that will be remembered for a long time. He actually sat in a Public Meeting and made those comments about the WPD. Inciting racial tension or race baiting seems to be a favorite ploy of Bruce, his good friend Little Bobby, and John D. Do we really want our elected officials and their mouthpiece showing such poor judgement?

#13 2010-02-05 10:35:30

GWB

Let's not forget calling the Voters of Town meeting Blackhearted for having the odassity to vote down what was by most accounts a poorly concieved plan to develop Westfield. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD MR. SAVEGNEAU. 40B SENIOR HOUSING IS NOT AFFORDABLE SENIOR HOUSING. Income verfiable senior housing is the only truely affordable housing for seniors. Many seniors that I have spoken with could hardly afford $500 a month for rent let alone $1000 or more. I dont know who he trying to fool with that plan but I for one was not buying it.

#14 2010-02-05 11:06:34

HE HAS I HEAR A LOT OF COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIM AT THE POLICE DEPT. FOR ASSAULT ,VERBAL ABUSE ,STAWKING, AND MANING OTHER THINGS.

#15 2010-02-05 11:56:59

Just for your information, police logs are public record :)

#16 2010-02-05 21:46:32

The Sweet Brucey Chronicles continue...

This edition..."I'll have a large pepperoni, hold the fork!"

Townies have long talked of a story that somewhere out there is a lad with prong marks in his hand, a reminder of a hard learned lesson not to bother an angry pizza man.

As the old saying goes, "When you can go to Papa Gino's and get the Big Papa Meatstravaganza for $4.99 plus free cheesy bread plus your hand remains unscathed, then why would anyone buy pizza from a fat sack of crap?"

Until next time...this has been...The Sweet Brucey Chronicles.

http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/pizza_fork-400-400.jpg

#17 2010-02-06 06:45:04

Do people really want to re-elect a selectman who signs contracts without reading them? Pass this along to your friends, family and voters of Wareham. From the 3/09 library litigation deposition:

Q: Mr. Sauvageau, let me ask you this. What were the circumstances that, to your memory, that led to the need for the town entering into a donation agreement with the Spinney Memorial, Inc. and the Friends?
A: I don't know.
Q: You have no memory at all today of the circumstances that gave rise to the town entering into a donation agreement?
A: No.
Q: Is it your testimony here today that the donation agreement came onto the Board of Selectmen's agenda one day and you discussed it and took action upon it?
A: I don't believe I said that.
Q: I know you didn't say that, but I'm asking you if that's the case.
A: You're asking me if that's my testimony?
Q: No, I didn't say that, sir. You've got to listen to my question carefully.
A: Can I have it read back so I understand? (Record read.)
A: Testimony. No, it's not.
Q: You've got to let the court reporter finish.
A: I heard everything I need. No, it is not my testimony.
Q: What is your testimony, sir, with respect to how the donation agreement came to be on the Board of Selectmen's agenda of business?
A: My testimony was I don't know.

And later:
Q: You've looked at the donation agreement before today, haven't you sir?
A: I signed it.
Q: And you read it before you signed it back in 2005, right?
A: No, I did not.
Q: You didn't read it?
A: I didn't. I didn't sign it the night of that meeting. It was signed sometime after with several other documents. I was not in attendance at that meeting.
Q: Do you have any reason to believe that this document was not signed in 2005 by you?
A: I have -- whatever it's dated as, that's when it was signed.

#18 2010-02-06 08:12:08

HE'S A DICK EVERYWHERE HE GOES

#19 2010-02-06 08:17:11

Get your check books out to pay for legal services in a few years after he passes the Bar.
I am sure there will be people lined up to acquire his brilliant services.
I hope he doesn't mind being paid in tin foil.

#20 2010-02-06 08:52:51

Lied about his suspended license
Lied about how it was disposed of
Lied about nature of computer audit
Lied that K&P were going over results
Overruled town voters on Westfield and Civil Service articles shot down at Town Meeting, wants to put on ballot
Played part in firing accountant who was payed a cash settlement when he sued
Supports crime watch head after striking woman with car, but shits on Police for doing their job
Lied about the Towns liability with Crime Watch
Violated open meeting law 15 TIMES, has yet to acknowlege, as requested by DA

#21 2010-02-06 09:24:12

GWB

Lied about his involvment in the Swifts Beach land taking. Did not disclose his conflict if intrest issues until after the Town paid out 1.5 million.

Chooses to try and pull the wool over the eyes of the IRS by claiming a deduction he wasn't entitled to. Gets caught still refuses to pay. $181,000 in taxes and penalties 6 months ago possibly over $200,000 by now. Then says that it should not cause anyone question his fiscal responisibility. How could you not.

Has verbally berated more people then I could count.

Has taken the position that he will do what ever he wants as a selctman regaurdless of whether it gets the Town sued or not costing the Town hundreds of thousands in legal fees over the last 4 years.

Spearheaded and unessesary road name change Then refuses to change the name back when ordered by the state at least twice.

Involved in spending money for a consultant on the westfield project. A consultant that Town meeting never aporoved with monies he was not authorized to spend.

To be honest I have lost count of all the things this man has done.

#22 2010-02-06 09:57:45

Had NO PARKING signs placed on the roads in SWIFT BEACH without notice or imput from residents affected.

#23 2010-02-06 10:13:22

JEERS 12/07/2007

BRUCE SAUVAGEAU

WE'VE NEVER KNOW THE SELECTMAN TO TOSS A SPIN ON THINGS, SO WE'LL GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT THATHE REALLY BELIEVES IT, BUT TO CALL THE 1.1 MILLION JUDGEMENT GAINST THE TOWN IN ITS EMINENT DOMAIN LAWSUIT "A VICTORY FOR THE TOWN" LEAVES US SCRATCHING OUR HEADS JUST A BIT.

YOUR RIGHT IT WASNT A VICTORY FOR THE TOWN. HE MEANT TO SAY IT WAS A VICTORY FOR HIM AND HIS WATERVIEW.

#24 2010-02-06 10:22:32

MARCH 5,2009 THE WAREHAM OBSERVER

GOV 101

SELECTMAN GAVE MEMBERS OF THE "CITIZENS FOR A BETTER WAREHAM" A CRASH COURSE IN THE OPEN MEETING LAW ON TUESDAY AFTER SOME FOLKS FROM THE POLITICAL GROUP CLAIMED SELECTMAN RECENTLY VIOLATED THE LAW WHILE ATTENDING A PUBLIC HEARING.

SAUVAGEAU SAID IT WAS "AN ABSURD WASTE OF TIME" TO HAVE TO ADDRESS THESE ALLEGATIONS PUBLICLY. "IF YOUR NOT SURE OF THE LAW, LOOK IT UP." SAUVAGEAU SAID.

BRUCEY WHY DONT YOU LOOK IT UP YOURSELF

#25 2010-02-06 10:46:05

THE WAREHAM OBSERVER 02/14/2008

JEERS

RUMOR MONGERS- ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC HOW SOME PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN WILL SAY ANYTHING TO SMEAR THE NAME OF A POLITICAL OPPONENT. THE LATEST BUZZ IS THAT SELECTMAN BRUCE SAUVAGEAU IS SERIOUSLY BEHIND IN HIS PROPERTY TAX PAYMENTS. THAT'S AN OUTRIGHT LIE. THE RECORDS PROVE IT. IT'S SAD TO IMAGINE HOW EMPTY SOME PEOPLE MUST BE INSIDE. IF THIS IS THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE TO FILL THEIR TIME, THEY HAVE OUR UTMOST SYMPOTHY.

UMMMMMM INSTEAD OF KISSING BRUCEY'S ASS YOU MIGHT HAVE WANTED TO CHECK INTO WHAT THE BLOGGERS WERE SAYING RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING THAT HE OWED THE FEDERAL GOVT 181,000 DOLLARS IN BACK TAXES. BUT THATS NOT AN ISSUE WITH YOU RIGHT?

#26 2010-02-06 10:49:37

Turns out he did owe taxes, Bobo, to the tune of $181,000.  You're supposed to be a reporter, but you covered for a politician, saying he didn't owe taxes when he did, calling people who call him out on his taxes liars.

Bobo, the only outright liar is you, you pathetic liar.

Sweet Brucey: Pay your taxes!!!

#27 2010-02-06 11:09:27

AND THE NEXT TIME SLAGER CRITICIZES THE WAREHAM WEEK ABOUT THEIR ADVERTISING

12/24/2008

FULL PAGE AD REGARDING SEWER FEES LABELED "PAID POLITICAL ADVSERTISEMENT"

AND WHO WAS IT PAID FOR? WHAT POLITICAL GROUP?

- A CONCERNED CITIZEN-

SO MUCH FOR TRANSPARECY

#28 2010-02-06 12:04:34

I notice that in his "jeer" that El BoBo addresses property taxes, clearly demonstrating his ignorance of the various taxes imposed by different levels of government. But, there is a point here: does anyone know if Sweet Brucie is current on his Town of Wareham property taxes? Perhaps he brings the bill to the T/C's office (after parking in the Handicap zone), throws it at the staff there, and screams: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? And maybe that would be accepted in lieu of payment, sorta like the old days when people brought animals & produce to pay their taxes.

And, there have been repeated references to the $181,000 +/- figure that was cited in the liens filed on his property. If memory serves me (always risky), the liens were filed about two years ago. Does the filing of the liens stop the build-up of interest & penalties at either the State or Federal level?  Even at 5% per year (way too low), the balance would have topped $200,000, without considering any additional penalties. My bet is that the owsies are between $200,000 and $225,000 by now.

Or, have the liens been satisfied? Has anyone seen any Release of Lien forms on record at the Plymouth County Registry of Deeds?

Lotsa questions......but only one answer.

FOCUS!

VOTEforCHANGE!

April 6, 2010 (that is precisely TWO months from today. YIKES!)

TAKE BACK WAREHAM

#29 2010-02-06 14:02:56

Really too many for Sweet Brucey to have one, or even a few, clips that tell the story of "Sweet Brucey"...(IMO) Truly, the douchebag of this and every year.

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-02-06 14:04:33)

#30 2010-02-06 17:50:42

"Chaotic Wareham Selectmen Meeting," video by Gatehouse Media - John McAulliffe stands up to Sweet Brucey, Sweet Brucey throws a hissy fit, the exchange ends up being run on state wide news stations.  For the high crime of not kissing Sweet Brucey's ass hard enough, McAulliffe is canned not long after with Brenda's post-midnight decree.

Right at the end, Sweet Brucey appears to be flipping the audience the bird.  Great behavior for an elected official.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-06 17:58:12)

#31 2010-02-06 18:07:53

A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WHO ADVOCATED FOR CLEAN WATER KNOCKED ON BRUCES DOOR  BEFORE HE  COULD OPEN HIS MOUTH BRUCE SWORE AT HIM,AND ACCORDING TO NEIGHBORS AND THE GENTLEMAN  HE THREANBED TO KILL HIM HE CALLED THE POLICE   AND BRUCED CHASED HIM OFF HIS  [PORCH,

#32 2010-02-06 18:12:31

ACCORDING TO THE RUMOR MILL BRUCE POKED HIS FINGER INTO THE CHEST OF A LITTLE BOY WHO VISITED HIS PIZZA SHOP AND TOLD HIM TO GET OUT AND HE SWORE AT THE KID ,HE POKED  HIM SO HARD IT LEFT A MARK ON THE LITTLE KIDS CHEST

#33 2010-02-06 18:30:33

“Your e-mails to me and other volunteer board members have been demeaning and demoralizing. You have alienated town boards and committees and polarized and divided this board. I am embarrassed to say that I tolerated your behavior until now.”

Renee Fernandes-Abbott

They may have gotten the process wrong, but they got Sweet Brucey correct.

Sauvageau ousted as chairman

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#34 2010-02-06 18:39:19

We continue with the Sweet Brucey Chronicles...."14 Open Meeting Law Violations!"

Sweet Brucey is the most senior member of the board of selectmen, being on it for 7 years.  There's really no excuse for 14 violations of the open meeting law occurring under his watch as chairman.

The DA took the selectmen to task for not publicly apologizing for a previous violation, and I'd assume they'd have to apologize for these 14 too...wasn't the deadline for doing this in February? How much time do they have to do this?

#35 2010-02-08 17:17:07

BREAKING NEWS:  Sweet Brucey's vendetta against the library motivated by the library not having his favorite book:

http://www.robertschriebman.net/images/11book.jpg

"When You Can't Pay Your Taxes: How to Deal With the IRS."

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-02-08 17:17:44)

#36 2010-02-08 17:19:08

Correction: Brucey's favorite book is, "When You WON'T Pay Your Taxes."

#37 2010-02-09 12:29:16

THE VENOMOUS BLOWTOAD (Vindictivus Ignoramous)

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#38 2010-02-09 13:25:24

TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

#39 2010-02-09 14:25:36

Wow...monkey-slapper, chicken-choker and now a blow-toad!
What's next?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com